• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader..

A born again Christian has to start with this verse... and it has to become their Faith.

Hebrews 13:9

Try to use the KJV on this one...

What is that verse teaching......????

We come To God, based on Christ's finished work on the Cross.
He DIED so that we can become forgiven all sin, and be made righteous, forever.

So, if you can understand that.. .then understand it like this for best results..

The born again, <>START Finished<>... and that means, the CHRISTian has received "the Gift of Righteousness" From God... which is to become a "new Creation in Christ".
So, that is the Born Again, SPIRIT... that has received the New Birth.
THAT is the "Son/Daughter" of God.

See all that?
ALL of that happened instantly to the sinner who came to the Cross.. BELIEVING..., because they understood...."im a sinner, i need to be saved... =Jesus, save me, .... I Believe that you died for my sins"...

See that FAITH in Christ?

God sees that in your Heart, the instant its REAL..... and He takes that Real FAITH in Christ, and accepts it, and gives you : "The GIFT of Salvation" that i just explained.

So then... you are on Day 2 of being Born again..,. and you have no idea what you are to do, think... all you know is that you came to JESUS and God is now your Heavenly Father is what they told you, if you are dealing with a real Church, or real Minister..

So, NOW What?

Here is the very next step... , and its the most important of all, subsequent to being born again.... = Read Hebrews 13:9, as it tells you what you have to do with your HEART.

Its says, to "establish your heart with GRACE"..., and then it continues and explains that if you dont do that, right away, then "doctrines of devils", will find you, and deceive you.
How?
Well.....The Mormons, the JW's, the Catholics, the Calvinist's. ... and 40 other "cults' will eventually come and try to take your mind and bend it into their Theology,
They'll twist verses, and lie, and they believe their lies.., and will have you believing them, also.
They WILL..deceive you... if you do not do what Hebrews 13:9 told you to do.

The Verse is Is not a request.
Its not a debete.
Do what the verse says, or the Cults and their THEOLOGY will trap your mind.

And its so simple, to do what the verse says to do.... and once you do it, once you SEE IT ,.... then the CULTs can't get you, and the DEVIL can't use them to get you.

A.) How do you establish your heart with GRACE...

= You simply understand that Jesus who saved you, by dying for your sin, is WHY God took you and will keep you, forever.
You simply understand that Jesus who saved you, by dying for your sin, is WHY God took you and will keep you, forever.
You simply understand that Jesus who saved you, by dying for your sin, is WHY God took you and will keep you, forever.

Now, that sounds like.. "DUH">.. right?
That sounds like..."Christianity 101"... right?

"well behold, who does not believe that"?

A.) About 85% of this Fourm, or any Online "christian" forum.

AA.) about 90% of all Denomination do not believe it.

Really.

And if you dont get your heart of faith into that simple but PROFOUND understanding of GOD's Grace, then a cult or a cult member is going to convince you that you can lose your salvation, and once that is your broken faith, your Christianity, your walk of faith, will be nothing but uncertainty, and worrying about confessing sin, and you wont be able to understand the word of God.... and you'll have a lifetime of zero spiritual power.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong, or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong, or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Thank you for posting a verse by Paul.

The verse i posted, Hebrews 13:9, is also by Paul. ..

So, we are to Love God first, and this Love that is shed abroad in our Hearts by the Holy Spirit, is an outreach of God's love through us.

Christians who are in love with God and dearly love Jesus, will love the Bible.

Christians who do not make the distinction between Agape' love and Tolerance of Godless behavior, typically talk about love.

Love is a deed, and not just a word, or words you can post.

The best way to LOVE, as God loves, is to GIVE.

Be a GIVER.

Last edited:

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:10
Easy-to-Read Version
10 Your body will always be dead because of sin. But if Christ is in you, then the Spirit gives you life, because Christ made you right with God.

I read in this fourm that JW's don't believe that Jesus lives in them. Is this correct?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 8:10
Easy-to-Read Version
10 Your body will always be dead because of sin. But if Christ is in you, then the Spirit gives you life, because Christ made you right with God.

I read in this fourm that JW's don't believe that Jesus lives in them. Is this correct?

JW's believe that the 144,000 have the indwelling Spirit.

They see it like this..

LUKE 12:32: “Do not be afraid, >>>>> little flock <<<<<, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

So, this is typical "cult" conditioning that teaches a "use" vs the rest, mentality, that is typical of Cults.

Calvinism, does the same thing, by defining the "US" as the "Predestined" and all the rest as the "chosen for hell"..

So, the JW's believe that the "little Flock" are those who are specially CHOSEN to have the Indwelling Christ, and that is not every Christian, according to their bizarre theology.

Also..

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Jesus was created by Jehovah as the archangel Michael before the physical world existed, and is a lesser, though mighty, god.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that when Jesus was born on earth, he was a mere human and not God in human flesh.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Jesus was resurrected spiritually from the dead, but not physically.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the second coming was an invisible, spiritual event that occurred in the year 1914.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the Holy Spirit is an impersonal force of God and not a distinct person.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe there are two peoples of God: (1) the Anointed Class (144,000) will live in heaven and rule with Christ; and (2) the “other sheep” (all other believers) will live forever on a paradise earth.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe hell is not a place of eternal suffering but is rather the common grave of humankind. The wicked are annihilated—snuffed out of conscious existence forever is what the JW's teach.

• Love