How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He says it through the apostle Paul doesn't he
JESUS also says That HE who believes will be saved and HE who does not shall be damned .
LETS not forget that either . For many are now following another jesus , another gospel , another way , AND its false .
And if we dont correct those in error but rather have fellowship with them who bring another gospel . WHAT DID JOHN say ABOUT THAT .
I tell us all that more are under this force of false unity than they realize . But as for me , no matter how i am railed against
and no matter how much i seem to be a hater , I AM STAYING GLUED TO THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL and shall expose the other false gospel .
EVEN if it makes me seem as a hater to this generation of christanity as well as the world . I CLING TO THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS
and will NOT LET FOLKS believe that its okay to teach folks they dont have to beleive in JESUS . THE REASON i bring this up ,
WELL you should KNOW WHY i bring it up . We have folks on here teaching folks that other gospel . AND that my friend
must be exposed as well as all who do teach it must be exposed .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't determine what other people believe, Amigo.
No i sure cant . But that dont mean i am not gonna warn folks i see on a wrong and dangerous path .
This church age no longer warns squat . The only time they will warn is to warn against those who would warn .
Not my kind of unity my friend . I dont see any love in any kind of unity that overlooks the TRUTH OF GOD for said fellowship and said unity .
I had rather be dead than go in their direction . I mean this with all my heart .
Now does that make me seem like a hater and a monster . Folks get the rainbow flags out of churches .
Folks stop pandering to evil . Folks stop heaping and steaping up that money .
This list can go on and on . Folks need to return to the JESUS of the bible , not the one getting preached in most churches .
Be encouraged . But my unity is with those who LOVE CHRIST above all and loving Christ means we love the TRUTH of all HE taught .
The truth . GOD got rid of the old covenant , NOT cause it was HIS FAULT , but it was mans fault .
HE estalished the new covenant so as we could actually worship HIM the way HE ALWAYS DESIRED TO BE WORSHIPPED .
AND ps , WE cant cut obediance OUT o that equation . FOR WHO we love IS who WE OBEY .
AND if the SPIRIT called the HOLY SPIRIT is in us , WELL we have new hearts and those new hearts WOULD LOVE
and embrace the TRUTH of the WORDS OF OUR LORD . Now be encouraged .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can't determine what other people believe, Amigo.
Why not Amigo? After all people are presenting their beliefs here (and on other forums) daily, and all one has to do is review them, and conclude that what they believe is either true or false. All the mainstream media show what they believe daily (lies) , and so do the conservative grassroots media (truth).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Codex Vaticanus is one of the earliest biblical canons, and an important contributor to development of the final canon.
Codex Vaticanus is one of THE MOST CORRUPT Greek manuscripts in existence. It survived only because it was cast aside, not because it is so wonderful. And Codex Vaticanus (or B) along with Codex Sinaiticus (Aleph, which came out of a wastebasket reserved for kindling) have both been used to undermine and corrupt modern bibles. Kindly read and study The Revision Revised by the outstanding conservative textual scholar Dean John William Burgon.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Codex Vaticanus is one of THE MOST CORRUPT Greek manuscripts in existence. It survived only because it was cast aside, not because it is so wonderful. And Codex Vaticanus (or B) along with Codex Sinaiticus (Aleph, which came out of a wastebasket reserved for kindling) have both been used to undermine and corrupt modern bibles. Kindly read and study The Revision Revised by the outstanding conservative textual scholar Dean John William Burgon.

I don't disagree.

The issue here is whether or not it correctly reflects Matthew 16:18.

It does.

Last edited: