How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number one guard against the mark of the Beast, is the Apostles Creed.

Millions of Christians (mostly Bible believers, new age Protestants, lone wolf Christians) will take the mark of the Beast, because they were not rooted in the Apostles Creed, and will be seduced by the intellectual arguments of the Anti-christ.

Everyone should recite the Apostles Creed each morning & evening as a defense against errors in the Faith.

Faith follows simple obedience, not argument or reasoning.

Argument may be good for the strengthening of the intellect, but is not the true foundation of Faith.

Those whose Faith rests on reason will lose it when they hear the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

Those in the contrary, who rely on a firm belief founded on obedience, will reply, away with your arguments, such reasonings are not the grounds of my Faith.

The Creed came from the Apostles themselves.

There are 12 articles of Faith, each one made by an Apostle himself.

The Apostles Creed.

1. S. Peter: I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

2. S. Andrew: And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord,

3. S. John: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, Born of the Virgin Mary,

4. S. Jacob: Suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, dead, and buried:

5. S. Thomas: He descended into hell; The third day he rose again from the dead;

6. S. James: He ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty;

7. S. Philip: From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.

8. S. Bartholomew: I believe in the Holy Ghost;

9. S. Matthew: The holy Catholick Church; The Communion of Saints;

10. S. Simon: The Forgiveness of sins;

11. S. Jude: The Resurrection of the body,

12. S. Matthias: And the Life everlasting.

Amen. (Book of Common Prayer, 1662)
upload_2022-6-7_15-21-58.png

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Millions of Christians (mostly Bible believers, new age Protestants, lone wolf Christians) will take the mark of the Beast, because they were not rooted in the Apostles Creed, and will be seduced by the intellectual arguments of the Anti-christ.

Everyone should recite the Apostles Creed each morning & evening as a defense against errors in the Faith.

Argument may be good for the strengthening of the intellect, but is not the true foundation of Faith.

Those whose Faith rests on reason will lose it when they hear the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

Those in the contrary, who rely on a firm belief founded on obedience, will reply, away with your arguments, such reasonings are not the grounds of my Faith.

The Apostles Creed.

1. S. Peter: I believe in God the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth:

5. A. Thomas: He descended into hell; The third day he rose again from the dead;

6. S. James: He ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty;

8. S. Bartholomew: believe in the Holy Ghost;

View attachment 23212
The number on guard and protection against the mark of the beast is God's words, and the Holy Spirit guiding the saved believer

Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim, the Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

God's words below clearly explain the false miracles that will be used to deceive the unsaved world, no repetitive words in the Apostles creed needed

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You should exchange the Apostle's Creed for a actual Bible.
This way you'll have the word of God.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should exchange the Apostle's Creed for a actual Bible.
This way you'll have the word of God.
The Anti-christ will use a Bible.

Many will fall, because they are not rooted in the Apostles Creed.

Remember, Satan used Scripture to try to tempt our Lord Jesus.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number on guard and protection against the mark of the beast is God's words, and the Holy Spirit guiding the saved believer

Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim, the Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

God's words below clearly explain the false miracles that will be used to deceive the unsaved world, no repetitive words in the Apostles creed needed

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
I hope I am wrong, but you will take the mark of the Beast.

Already, you reject the simple Creed created by the Apostles, who knew our Lord first hand and had an abundance of the holy Spirit guiding them.

You have been forewarned.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope I am wrong, but you will take the mark of the Beast.

Already, you reject the simple Creed created by the Apostles, who knew our Lord first hand and had an abundance of the holy Spirit guiding them.

You have been forewarned.
You now have me taking the mark of the beast because I don't recite the Apostles creed, Big Smiles!

Matthew 6:6-13KJV
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I thought all we needed was Scripture, but here you are telling us what we need the most is the Apostles Creed, which is not scripture. I think I'll stick with what Paul said instead of what you say and rely on Scripture instead of some creed.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"... seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You now have me taking the mark of the beast because I don't recite the Apostles creed, Big Smiles!

Matthew 6:6-13KJV
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
The Apostles Creed is vain repetitions?

God help you.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I thought all we needed was Scripture, but here you are telling us what we need the most is the Apostles Creed, which is not scripture. I think I'll stick with what Paul said instead of what you say and rely on Scripture instead of some creed.
The proud entrap themselves with their words.

Saint Paul (2 Thessalonians 2:15)
So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

Already you are fattened and prepared for the Anti-christ.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"... seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30
Please tell me more.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep out of the whoredoms of ROME for she leads in the building of the beast system
Flee also many of her protestant daughters .
Simply learn CHRIST . Now march onwards in the LORD .
You preach a new Gospel full of strange opinions.

Stick to the simple Faith of obedience.

I do not want to see you take the mark of the Beast.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yet it doesn’t appear anywhere in the Bible…

You are wrong.

This is the biblical guard:

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” (Revelation 14:12)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me more.
More what?

I simply gave a scriptural answer to the thread title question. They were the words of Jesus in the KJV. Would you prefer the same verses from the Douay Rheims translation?

"Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.
Be not therefore solicitous for to morrow; for the morrow will be solicitous for itself. Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"Come to me, all you that labour, and are burdened, and I will refresh you.
Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.
For my yoke is sweet and my burden light." Matt 11:28-30

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet it doesn’t appear anywhere in the Bible…

You are wrong.

This is the biblical guard:

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” (Revelation 14:12)
You are neglecting key words in your own warning:

"And the Faith of Jesus"

This Faith is found in the Apostles Creed.

Our Lord Jesus, hand selected his Apostles, and they gave us the original Creed (save Judas Iscariot).

The Anti-christ will use Scripture to seduced those who have no root in them.

Already you have rejected the Apostles, which our Lord hand selected, and are making ready the way of the Anti-christ.

Heed the warning you have been given.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More what?

I simply gave a scriptural answer to the thread title question. They were the words of Jesus in the KJV. Would you prefer the same verses from the Douay Rheims translation?

"Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.
Be not therefore solicitous for to morrow; for the morrow will be solicitous for itself. Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"Come to me, all you that labour, and are burdened, and I will refresh you.
Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.
For my yoke is sweet and my burden light." Matt 11:28-30
These are good words.

And a prelude to more.

The Apostles heard themselves, our Lord saying this.

And they gave us their Creed, to know & understand the Faith.

Those not rooted in it, will be like the moron, who built his house upon sand.

And according to our Lord Jesus, this house will fall, and great will be the fall thereof.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Apostles Creed.

1. S. Peter: I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

5. S. Thomas: He descended into hell; The third day he rose again from the dead;

8. S. Bartholomew: I believe in the Holy Ghost;

View attachment 23212

God isn’t going to send anyone to hell for taking a physical mark that would violate the promise of salvation to anyone who ask. For example it would contradict John 3:16

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are good words.

And a prelude to more.

The Apostles head themselves, our Lord saying this.

And they gave us their Creed, to know & understand the Faith.

Those not rooted in it, will be like the moron, who built his house upon sand.

And according to our Lord Jesus, this house will fall, and great will be the fall thereof.

But is the Creed of which you speak the foundation that will not fall in spite of flood and wind?

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it." Matt 7:24-27

Is not the foundation, the unassailable Rock, Jesus Himself?

"According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." I Cor 3:10-12

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Anti-christ will use a Bible.

Many will fall, because they are not rooted in the Apostles Creed.

Remember, Satan used Scripture to try to tempt our Lord Jesus.

You have been warned.

Where do you get that the AC will use the bible? That’s not in the scriptures

Reactions: Dropship