How to be a Woman in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the product of weak men with only the ability to fullfil their own lust, children,little boys engaged in something outside their level of maturity, in regards to both of your statements due to the lack of a God filled man's presence in the institution created of God.

Stand down.

You have been out of line.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be an idiot, this may work in the military, but I'm not in the military boy. I have children your age.

This has been about your EGO. You have had an ego, and you have tried and failed to flex it.

Let go.

Let go of your ego and let in God's Holy Spirit.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Family is not that important if its at the expense of the man. Today a man gets nothing tangible out of a family that he can't get outside of it, hassle free and without any risk. I don't know where this claptrap about women influencing men to be great came from because its clearly not true. I wouldn't be surprised if this lie came from Satan himself looking at how he did Adam dirty through Eve.

You seem to have some hurt. I am not sure that this is the best place to address those hurts.

The best answer may be to let go. A man lets go. In his bedroom, alone, with no one else but God, he gets on his knees, and he prays. He prays that his life may bring God Glory.

That is all.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This has been about your EGO. You have had an ego, and you have tried and failed to flex it.

Let go.

Let go of your ego and let in God's Holy Spirit.
When you point the finger there are three more point back at you.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I forget my calling.

God controls everything. When I have been off, I have tended to get a charlie horse. Cramp in the leg or something.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man on Fire,

Are your married or have ever been married? You do not sound like you have had a relationship with the opposite sex

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are your married or have ever been married? You do not sound like you have had a relationship with the opposite sex

I was a Prodigal Son. I never stopped believing in God. I went a different way for awhile. I suffered.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been living like a hermit. I could go a long time without talking to nor caring about another person.

You commented here like you care.

I do care. Your post left me speechless which is rare. :oops: I have a lot to learn. By the way, I also know what it is like to be reclusive. Been called a hermit before. My biggest challenges may come from years separated from society and yearning for something that sometimes overwhelms me. To be loved. To Have a place ...I think. It has always stood out to me where Christ said “I go to prepare a place for you” and how even when He was born there was no place found for Him in the inn and how when He came to Jerusalem He wept as still no place was found for Him but instead He was rejected. I can’t speak for you but maybe you are looking for respect and care and a place too, not ever finding it given of the world but instead rejection? Hermits carry their home with them. He is our home and you have a place with Him.

Last edited:

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definition of Eros2 : the sum of life-preserving instincts that are manifested as impulses to gratify basic needs, as sublimated impulses, and as impulses to protect and preserve the body and mind — compare death instinct
Definition of EROS

Jesus is The Bridegroom. God made me a Bridegroom. My being a hermit......more or less, has had to do with what God called me to do.

In 2014, I spent Christmas alone. It was kind of hard. Instead of a nice Christmas meal with family, I had Food Lion fried chicken and southern patatio salad. I was sad for about five minutes till God cheered me up. I am not alone.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am being called to be a hermit.

Reactions: Nancy

Neostarwcc

Apr 6, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a man. Working for God, at times, I have had to show some females that they were wrong, and instruct them in how to be a woman. Given a Christian listened to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, Third Wave Feminism, they were wrong. They may have had some false perceptions. They were lead astray. Someone could have been going to Church every Sunday, going to small group sessions, and done missionary work, and had a lot of false perceptions. She may have also ended up single and 30 or a single mom. She did something wrong. The purpose here is to help people towards God and understanding. Given God, the Bible, and intelligent design, there is a better way, a Godly way, to go about things.

What is the form of a good christian woman and her relationship to man? Given we have The Form right, everything should fall into place well with Biblical understanding.

Woman is meek before her husband. Man is meek before God. There is a relationship here. This is our Form.
  • The Song of Songs has been in the Bible as a representation of God's love for Israel. In a similar way, Christ has said to be married to The Church.
  • 3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
  • Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her (Ephesians 5:25)
  • Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. (Ephesians 5:22)
  • I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. (1 Timothy 2:12)
  • Bible Concordance: To Cleave. Man is Cleaved unto his wife. Man is cleaved unto God.
Understanding and scripture seems to be falling into place. We have The Form right.

Man in his marriage, may learn things about God and creation from his wife. Why? Man is meek before God. Woman meek before her husband. There is a relationship.

An example:

We may be able to roughly break this down to "No Scrubs" TLC.

With Third Wave Feminism, women are were degrading themselves. They were rejecting God and righteousness. Given she went to college, she may have dishonored herself in hookup culture. She became a female.

Female - A genderless object men have often used and passed around.

Woman - A joy. Betters quality of life. Proverbs 31.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. Some feminists looked at the worst of men and thought "Why can't I be like that?" That type of thinking lead to wickedness and blindness. Given no repetance God's Judgement.

I have some songs that go along with this. The songs are for thinking, and may produce more. They are not a reflection of my perceptions of the artists, but just looking at the songs and what they produce or what God shows me in them.

Song: Till I See You Again.

Song: Girl on Fire.

Song: House Fire.

This has been part of Spiritual Warfare. (2 Corinthians 10:5) How does someone perceive themselves? How does someone perceive God? Listening to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, and other similar people with bad attitudes was the wrong answer.

I have to say these are pretty on point. I'd also like to say that just because women are the weaker vessel and have been designed that way from the beginning doesn't mean that they are inferior.

You didn't see Adam and Eve complaining about their roles. After they rebelled against God they deeply regretted it and followed him from then on. Seeing for the first time what sin can do. Now all of a sudden just because it's 2020 those roles don't exist and the few and far between Godly men and Godly women are becoming rarer and rarer.

Men are afraid to educate their wives about what the Bible says because we are afraid of our wives hitting us (Yet, if we ever hit them? Insta few months in jail.), or worse divorcing us because we're "oppressing" them. And women are afraid to live according to the Bible because of what their friends and family would think. Most Godly marriages died out years ago.

But, we cannot be afraid as men are women and fellow brothers and sisters of God. We have to press onward and Christ told us to do whatever was Godly, lovely, and pure no matter what the cost and no matter what the persecution. As Christians we will lose friends for Christ, parents, Children ...etc. But, we should not value them more than God. God is greater than all of us.