How to be a Woman in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a man. Working for God, at times, I have had to show some females that they were wrong, and instruct them in how to be a woman. Given a Christian listened to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, Third Wave Feminism, they were wrong. They may have had some false perceptions. They were lead astray. Someone could have been going to Church every Sunday, going to small group sessions, and done missionary work, and had a lot of false perceptions. She may have also ended up single and 30 or a single mom. She did something wrong. The purpose here is to help people towards God and understanding. Given God, the Bible, and intelligent design, there is a better way, a Godly way, to go about things.

What is the form of a good christian woman and her relationship to man? Given we have The Form right, everything should fall into place well with Biblical understanding.

Woman is meek before her husband. Man is meek before God. There is a relationship here. This is our Form.
  • The Song of Songs has been in the Bible as a representation of God's love for Israel. In a similar way, Christ has said to be married to The Church.
  • 3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
  • Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her (Ephesians 5:25)
  • Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. (Ephesians 5:22)
  • I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. (1 Timothy 2:12)
  • Bible Concordance: To Cleave. Man is Cleaved unto his wife. Man is cleaved unto God.
Understanding and scripture seems to be falling into place. We have The Form right.

Man in his marriage, may learn things about God and creation from his wife. Why? Man is meek before God. Woman meek before her husband. There is a relationship.

An example:
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with mena]">[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)

We may be able to roughly break this down to "No Scrubs" TLC.

With Third Wave Feminism, women are were degrading themselves. They were rejecting God and righteousness. Given she went to college, she may have dishonored herself in hookup culture. She became a female.

Female - A genderless object men have often used and passed around.

Woman - A joy. Betters quality of life. Proverbs 31.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. Some feminists looked at the worst of men and thought "Why can't I be like that?" That type of thinking lead to wickedness and blindness. Given no repetance God's Judgement.

I have some songs that go along with this. The songs are for thinking, and may produce more. They are not a reflection of my perceptions of the artists, but just looking at the songs and what they produce or what God shows me in them.

Song: Till I See You Again.

Song: Girl on Fire.

Song: House Fire.

This has been part of Spiritual Warfare. (2 Corinthians 10:5) How does someone perceive themselves? How does someone perceive God? Listening to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, and other similar people with bad attitudes was the wrong answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neostarwcc

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A PICTURE OF MARRIAGE

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. Ephesians 5:22

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Ephesians 5:24

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Colossians 3:18

As a woman and, I suspect, in the company of many other women, I have often wished that these verses weren’t included in the scriptures. Wrongly I have perceived them to be biased in favour of the man in a relationship. But God has showed me a new picture of submission and in a loving relationship it ought not to be a heavy thing, but rather something joyful and natural.

I am an ardent fan of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and love to watch the celebrities grow in confidence during the weeks spent learning and competing. Even in the relatively early days of the programme some of the amateur dancers stand out and by the final couple of weeks it becomes harder to predict who will win.

As I was watching a recent episode of ‘Strictly’ I began to see that a good marriage should be like a dance partnership. The man leads, the woman follows his lead. She must trust him implicitly if the difficult lifts are to be successful. He twirls her away and she dances alone for a while but they are still in step, still dancing to the same music. He draws her back into a close hold and she rests in his arms in the beautiful rhythms of the dance. She reacts to his every move and he is completely aware of her.

Whether the music is fast and joyful or slow and sensuous their partnership is beautiful. And the longer they dance together the more confident of her own ability the female partner becomes.

To me this is a picture of how marriage should be. It is an equal partnership with each partner having their own role; their own set of steps if you like. The woman in a marriage should not lead her partner but follow him just as the female dancer follows the male lead. But equally the man should not control the woman, she must follow willingly.

There will be circumstances when a woman will be ‘dancing’ separately from her husband, for example following a career or ministry, but their lives should continue to be lived in harmony and in step with one another.

During hard times, as in the dance lifts, the wife needs to trust the husband. And there need to be times of closeness and intimacy for the partnership to remain strong.

These dances are choreographed for a man and a woman and are so beautiful to watch when performed by experts. But the dance would not look so good if either was dancing alone; or if the man was pulling and pushing the woman around the ballroom; or if the woman was resisting and refusing to follow the man’s lead.

This picture of marriage has really opened my eyes to how things should be and I hope it blesses those who read it.

And perhaps this is also an illustration of Christian women submitting to authority in the church too.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adding to understanding.
  • 3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
  • Bible Concordance: To Cleave. Man is Cleaved unto his wife. Man is cleaved unto God.
  • I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

Man is the head, woman the neck turning the head. Man is a decision maker. Woman an influencer. How did woman turn man's head? In Ezekiel 23, Israel and Judah were like two sisters God married. They prostituted themselves with foreign gods and foreign nations. What came first, the adultery or idolatry? Given Isaiah 45:7, how did Israel and Judah turn God's head? In a similar way, woman turns man's head. This gets into understanding 1 Corinthians 11.

Song:

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am an ardent fan of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’

Good post.

I have liked "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" as an Allegorical representation of something.

For example, during the 1960's a lot college students who protested The War in Vietnam, happened to be engaged in debauchery. They were doing the wrong things, and developing morality outside of God, rejecting God, and righteousness. They seemed to have turned against their own countrymen. Around 1970, when a Veteran came home, he may have been rejected by pretty girls. There is a concept here I have been calling Mojo.

What is Mojo? Mojo may be what makes a baseball player successful. He is batting .350? He has Mojo. He is in a rut? He lost his mojo. A salesman who was really good at selling things may have had mojo. Mojo may effect how successful a man is with a woman. A man who had mojo may end up married?

Mojo may have had to do with perceptions. It may be more psychological. A country turning against its own soldiers doing their duty they were instructed to do by a lawful government would be a major change of perceptions, and someone is to blame. Mojo, in terms of Godliness, may have been like a pendulum, and in some understanding, it needs to be swung back to God fearing men and women.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Has 1 Corinthians 11:4 been a cultural thing?

4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. (1 Corinthians 11:4)

No. God has law. (Psalms 1:1-4) 1 Corinthians 11 was showing some of God's Law.

I have a Victory Crown. I went through some trials with God. I ended up with a Victory Crown or Crown of Life. It has most often felt like a band around the head. I don't know that anyone can see it, I can feel it. It has been like a direct connection to God and the Spiritual. I have had problems wearing hats, and 1 Corinthians 11:4 became very profound and lit up to me.

In general, in the US, given someone was praying or inside, they take off their hat by tradition. This may have been a sign of some Prophetic People.

The following video is about Hasidim. I would draw someone's attention to 20:15 to whenever. Notice how the man in the video would pray with his hat on and head covered.

Video: Secret World of Hasidism

Someone is right and someone is wrong here. When I been observing certain religious figures, as a man, I have looked for them wearing anything on their head while they pray. It may be important. A hat may have alluded to Luciferianism. They were MGTOW. They were men going their own way, outside of God.

In Isaiah 3 and Isaiah 4, there is God's Judgement on the Women of Israel:

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts. (Isaiah 3:17)

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. (Isaiah 3:24)

A woman's hair is her glory. Given a Church was most right, woman should have hair coverings in their Church.

Old News - Still Relevant - Brittany Spears and Kabbalah

News Article: Like Madonna, business bosses are turning to Kabbalah. But what is it?

What is Kabbalah? Kabbalah has been mysticism for deniers of Jesus Christ. The only way to the father is through the son.

What is the fruit of people who have been practicing Kabbalah? What is the Fruit of Madonna? By fruit, I mean, what does she produce? What she produces shows aspects of her character.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? (Matthew 7:16)

In “Like a Prayer” the singer Madonna was turning something Holy into something corrupt. It was a song about Baal worship, or turning something holy into something filthy. Anytime you hear or see someone referencing “The Bedroom is our Church” that may be a sign of something. With their mouths, they are giving themselves away. That may be their fruit.

Occultists have used Kabbalah. Why? It has been mysticism for deniers of Jesus Christ. The Golden Dawn which helped produce Wicca, who see themselves as modern day Witches, and The Golden Dawn which also produced Crowley, used Kabbalah. What was their fruit? What did they do? They were known to have ritualized sex or sex magic. They were known to be people who were well-to-do, who engaged in sexual depravity similar to Killing Kittens sex group started by “Friend of Kate Middleton.” Given someone is studying history, what have people associated with Kabbalah often been accused of?

Brittany Spears was part of Kabbalah. I did an internet search for “Brittany Spears leaves Kabbalah.”

Look at the dates. About nine months after she left Kabbalah, Brittany Spears shaved her head. She was going crazy, and had issues after leaving, and it culminated into something? Was she just mentally ill or was there something spiritual going on?

The Lord also says:

“Because Zion’s women are so haughty,
and walk with outstretched necks,
flirting with their eyes,
prancing[s] along as they walk,
and making tinkling noises with their ankle bracelets,[t]
17 therefore the Lord[u] will afflict sores
on the heads of Zion’s women,
and the Lord[
v] will expose their private parts.

18 “At that time,[w] the Lord[x] will take away the finery of the ankle bracelets, headbands, crescents, 19 pendants, bracelets, veils, 20 headdresses, armlets, sashes, perfume boxes, charms, 21 signet rings, nose rings, 22 fine robes, capes,[y] purses, 23 mirrors, linen garments, tiaras, and veils.

24 “And it will come about that instead of fragrance
there will be[z] a stench;
instead of a belt, a rope;
instead of well-set hair, baldness;
instead of a fine robe, sackcloth;
and instead of beauty, shame.[aa]
25 Your men will die violently,[ab]
while your forces[ac] fall[ad] in battle
26 and her gates lament and mourn.
Ravaged, she will sit on the ground.”(Isaiah 3:16–26)

Did Brittany Spears end up with all of that? Not at this time. It may be possible that she had something put on her, and was under attack. She was also outside of God’s protection. She chose poorly. What is the point of this? Exposing what has happened spiritually.

Fear of God is a good thing. Fear of God takes away fear of man. (and other things) God is love. God’s love is fatherly. You are doing the right things? What do you have to fear? The only way to the father is through the son. Someone in “other mysticism” is wrong. Given someone is getting into sin, they have been wrong. Brittany Spears has been toxic. God is Holy and separate from sin.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a man. Working for God, at times, I have had to show some females that they were wrong, and instruct them in how to be a woman. Given a Christian listened to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, Third Wave Feminism, they were wrong. They may have had some false perceptions. They were lead astray. Someone could have been going to Church every Sunday, going to small group sessions, and done missionary work, and had a lot of false perceptions. She may have also ended up single and 30 or a single mom. She did something wrong. The purpose here is to help people towards God and understanding. Given God, the Bible, and intelligent design, there is a better way, a Godly way, to go about things.

What is the form of a food christian woman and her relationship to man? Given we have The Form right, everything should fall into place well with Biblical understanding.

Woman is meek before her husband. Man is meek before God. There is a relationship here. This is our Form.
  • The Song of Songs has been in the Bible as a representation of God's love for Israel. In a similar way, Christ has said to be married to The Church.
  • Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her (Ephesians 5:25)
  • Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. (Ephesians 5:22)
  • I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. (1 Timothy 2:12)
Understanding and scripture seems to be falling into place. We have The Form right.

Man in his marriage, may learn things about God and creation from his wife. Why? Man is meek before God. Woman meek before her husband. There is a relationship.

An example:

We may be able to roughly break this down to "No Scrubs" TLC.

With Third Wave Feminism, women are were degrading themselves. They were rejecting God and righteousness. Given she went to college, she may have dishonored herself in hookup culture. She became a female.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. Some feminists looked at the worst of men and thought "Why can't I be like that?" That type of thinking lead to wickedness and blindness. Given no repetance God's Judgement.

I have some songs that go along with this. The songs are for thinking, and may produce more. They are not a reflection of my perceptions of the artists, but just looking at the songs and what they produce or what God shows me in them.

Song: Till I See You Again.

Song: Girl on Fire.

Song: House Fire.

This has been part of Spiritual Warfare. (2 Corinthians 10:5) How does someone perceive themselves? How does someone perceive God? Listening to Marxist, Christ denying, Betty Friedan, and other similar people with bad attitudes was the wrong answer.

Curious what your stance is on
1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

“As unto the weaker vessel”
Always heard that as demeaning being reminded throughout life which vessel you are.
2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Did Paul consider himself the weaker vessel? The verse concerning the weaker vessel “as co heirs” in need of grace.
2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
[9] And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always heard that as demeaning being reminded throughout life which vessel you are.

A woman who was trying to lead my have been reminded of that? Is it really demeaning or did she not understand the power in her sex?

Behind every great man is a good woman. Woman is an influencer. Wisdom has often been referenced in the feminine. Men have often come to their wives for council?

Reactions: onlyme17

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A PICTURE OF MARRIAGE

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. Ephesians 5:22

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Ephesians 5:24

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Colossians 3:18

As a woman and, I suspect, in the company of many other women, I have often wished that these verses weren’t included in the scriptures. Wrongly I have perceived them to be biased in favour of the man in a relationship. But God has showed me a new picture of submission and in a loving relationship it ought not to be a heavy thing, but rather something joyful and natural.

I am an ardent fan of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and love to watch the celebrities grow in confidence during the weeks spent learning and competing. Even in the relatively early days of the programme some of the amateur dancers stand out and by the final couple of weeks it becomes harder to predict who will win.

As I was watching a recent episode of ‘Strictly’ I began to see that a good marriage should be like a dance partnership. The man leads, the woman follows his lead. She must trust him implicitly if the difficult lifts are to be successful. He twirls her away and she dances alone for a while but they are still in step, still dancing to the same music. He draws her back into a close hold and she rests in his arms in the beautiful rhythms of the dance. She reacts to his every move and he is completely aware of her.

Whether the music is fast and joyful or slow and sensuous their partnership is beautiful. And the longer they dance together the more confident of her own ability the female partner becomes.

To me this is a picture of how marriage should be. It is an equal partnership with each partner having their own role; their own set of steps if you like. The woman in a marriage should not lead her partner but follow him just as the female dancer follows the male lead. But equally the man should not control the woman, she must follow willingly.

There will be circumstances when a woman will be ‘dancing’ separately from her husband, for example following a career or ministry, but their lives should continue to be lived in harmony and in step with one another.

During hard times, as in the dance lifts, the wife needs to trust the husband. And there need to be times of closeness and intimacy for the partnership to remain strong.

These dances are choreographed for a man and a woman and are so beautiful to watch when performed by experts. But the dance would not look so good if either was dancing alone; or if the man was pulling and pushing the woman around the ballroom; or if the woman was resisting and refusing to follow the man’s lead.

This picture of marriage has really opened my eyes to how things should be and I hope it blesses those who read it.

And perhaps this is also an illustration of Christian women submitting to authority in the church too.

Good word Pat,
I want to share a video of Torvil and Dean from the 1984 Olympics...I have NEVER seen dancers, or other figure skating couples as one like I do these two. I can watch it forever!

Reactions: Rita and onlyme17

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good word P, at,
I want to share a video of Torvil and Dean from the 1984 Olympics...I have NEVER seen dancers, or other figure skating couples as one like I do these two. I can watch it forever!

And, 10 years later they are still in great shape and are just as flawless although, I notice the intimacy lacking from the first one.

Just click on "Watch on YouTube"

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyme17

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A woman who was trying to lead my have been reminded of that? Is it really demeaning or did she not understand the power in her sex?

Guess it would depend on the context it is used in. When you grow up under the rule of a slurring drunk that says these things and quotes it as a weapon of power meant to break or suppress.then you don’t know God nor what God thinks of women. You kind of take it as your cattle or a possession. Pimps break the spirit first of the young girls they traffic out so they don’t object to their power over them.

Are you a weak vessel and co heir of grace?

Reactions: Nancy

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess it would depend on the context it is used in. When you grow up under the rule of a slurring drunk that says these things and quotes it as a weapon of power meant to break or suppress.then you don’t know God nor what God thinks of women. You kind of take it as your cattle or a possession. Pimps break the spirit first of the young girls they traffic out so they don’t object to their power over them.

Are you a weak vessel and co heir of grace?

Article: The Bernie Sanders 'Rape Fantasy' Essay, Explained

With #metoo, the majority of the accused were Democrats. Men who rejected God were given over to dishonorable passions. (Romans 1:18-25) A lot of liberals ended up with Liberal Stockholm Syndrome.

As a man, being weak, in the context of how you have been using weak, may have been an understanding that life could not go on without God.

Robin Hood is in the crusades. He ended up there with thoughts of Glory and fighting for God, King, and country. Robin Hood is a pretty good man. A lot of being part of the crusades was a hurry up and wait. Robin Hood had a lot of down time. Time to sit around and think. He became homesick a little. He started thinking about the good things from back home he missed. Things he may have taken for granted. He thinks about Christmas dinner by candle light with his family. He thinks about playing with his friends in Sherwood Forest. He remembers his childhood friend Maid Marion. He teased her and was mean to her. He remembered her, and thinks of her. Thoughts of Maid Marion, and happier times on his father's manor helped drive Robin Hood through the quiet times when he was not fighting the the Saracens........which was most of the time. Robin ended up a POW, and these type of thoughts, also, helped Robin Hood through being in prison. Robin needed hope. He needed a goal. He may have learned to hold tight to God.

In this example, we are assuming that Maid Marion was special to Robin Hood. Robin was going to be married at some point. Robin would like a family. Maid Marion was someone that Robin had in his heart, and while Robin was crusading, Robin had a special place for Maid Marion. Robin may have had some brushes with death. He had been near death a few times, and was a POW. Marion was part of his Robin's Hope.

Version #1:

• Robin Hood comes home. Robin finds England in turmoil. He finds a mess. Also, he has a fire in his heart to save Maid Marion.
Version #2:

• Marion got it on with the Sheriff and some of the merry men. Robin gets drunks with Friar Tuck for six months and goes back to the crusades.
Marriage and love are important. Even in the movie "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" the motivation behind the villain, the Sheriff of Nottingham, was to MARRY Maid Marion. The Sheriff may have had some complex motivations to him similar to Robin Hood. The Sheriff was working in a Christian societal structure. There were rules to love and marriage, and The Sheriff, even if was a bad guy who consorted with a Witch, was willing to play by those rules.

Given Maid Marion was not a maiden, and she had prostituted herself, Robin Hood may have fought for his dad and family honor, and worked to find someone else. The fact that Maid Marion had prostituted herself may have played on his psyche even if he didn't realize it or think about it. Some of Robin Hood's decision making may have been affected by Marion, and the knowledge that certain men had ruined her good reputation and dishonored her.

Let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more. (Proverbs 31:7)

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds." (Matthew 11:19)

Somtethin' In the Water.
renderTimingPixel.png

The following is something I arranged through God's Holy Spirit.

These may be signs of the times.

Song: Somethin' Bad

Song: S.O.B

Song: Life Is Hard.

Song: Life is a Highway

Song: Something in the Water.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps some of the ladies should start a post about how to be a man in Christ as many men are found lacking.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps some of the ladies should start a post about how to be a man in Christ as many men are found lacking.

We could talk about that too. It is related.

Men have often found identity and purpose in their job.

In third wave feminism, females looked to have career rather than being mothers and wives. At the same time there was debauchery and sin.

Christian women choosing God, and fixing themselves is a start to fixing men.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cowgirls don't Cry.

Song:

love Brooks and Dunn. A favorite is

best way to approach your topic is to say maybe discernment is needed to know which spirit it is of. Consider “fathers of our flesh”...we giving them reverence while they chastened after their own pleasure “fathers of our flesh”... How much rather be in subjection to God who what He does is ALWAYS for our profit ...that we might be partakers of his holiness.Hebrews 12:9-13 ... lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Proverbs 26:7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

How does this relate to husband and wife and prayers not being hindered in being coheirs of grace? Praying “in the SPIRIT always”. What spirit is it of “after their own pleasures” or “for our profit”? There is a difference. 1 Corinthians 12:22-24 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: [23] And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. [24] For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

God having tempered the body together ...joined together same as husband and wife in Him are joined “co heirs”. How does God speak to His body, His church ...with condemnation or grace? how does God speak to you as the weaker vessel...2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

again which spirit is speaking ...the lower case “after their own pleasures” or the Spirit of “for our profit that we might be partakers of His holiness.”?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In third wave feminism, females looked to have career rather than being mothers and wives. At the same time there was debauchery and sin.

Christian women choosing God, and fixing themselves is a start to fixing men.

Why not start at “prayers not hindered”? After all , it is only Him who answers those prayers not hindered who heals relationship. The one the man is said to be in subjection to.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

in case you have missed it His Spirit, the Head which is God draws (delivers)His body —His Church—out from the world...not drives it further into it. ”identity and purpose in their job” ... “after their own pleasures”. yet your gripe starts and begins with the woman as if she is supposed to be the example of strength? How more contradictory can that be....the weaker vessel needs to do something first, then the Head will follow the weaker vessel instead of the other way around. Does the Head lead or does the body?

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in case you have missed it His Spirit, the Head which is God draws (delivers)His body —His Church—out from the world...not drives it further into it. ”identity and purpose in their job” ... “after their own pleasures”. yet your gripe starts and begins with the woman as if she is supposed to be the example of strength? How more contradictory can that be....the weaker vessel needs to do something first, then the Head will follow the weaker vessel instead of the other way around. Does the Head lead or the body?

Wisdom has often been personified as feminine. What you wrote had zero wisdom.