How to know if we've passed the test

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure if you have ever looked into the Feasts of God, Leviticus 23, God declares that these Feasts are HIS Feasts, not Jewish Feasts!!
God Commanded that His People would keep these Feasts, The KJV relates to them as Holy Convocation's, In Hebrew they are translated into English as Set-Apart Rehearsal's, these were rituals that the people did every year, for Hundreds of year's , from the time of Solomon's Temple, up to and after our Savior laid down His Life, and ended when the last Temple was destroyed.
Passover is established by Two thing's, First the Barley in the land must be harvest able, second the sighting of the New Moon after the 12th month, if the Barley is not ready, then there is a thirteenth month, kinda like a leap year,OK. So after the 12th month and the Barley is Ripe when the First sliver of the new moon is sighted, then Passover is on the 14th day of this First month. During the Passover & 7 Days of Unleavened Bread the will always be a weekly Sabbath, on the next Day after the Sabbath, The Priest's would Make an Offering of the First of the Barley Harvest, it was a wave Offering before God, So these Saint's that arose when He arose were the First Fruit of the Saints! Think about it where did the Forty Elders Come from, they are described as falling down before the Lord and tossing their Crowns at His feet, and Worshiping Him, as John states in the Revelation, Why would these Men of Old be raised after our Lord, why does Matthew relate in 27:52-53 about these Saints, the Scripture say's that they Appeared to many, just as our Savior Appeared to the Disciples in the room when He Appeared in their midst. Our Savior has fulfilled these rehearsals to the very day, hour and in every detail, He fulfilled the Spring Feasts, and He will Fulfill the Fall Feasts as well.
Is it possible that those that came out of the graves were actually "Risen From The Dead" just as Tabitha, And Lazarus were below?

Matthew 27:53 states "HIS" resurrection, not "THEIR" resurrection?

Did those that rose from the graves die again?

Matthew 27:52-53KJV
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Acts 9:36-41KJV
36 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
37 And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber.
38 And forasmuch as Lydda was nigh to Joppa, and the disciples had heard that Peter was there, they sent unto him two men, desiring him that he would not delay to come to them.
39 Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.
40 But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
41 And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.

John 11:41-44KJV
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Is it your predetermined bias in a 1000 year kindom, that blinds you from the obvious New Heaven And Earth, Where The Wolf And Lamb dwell/feed Together?

Ok, I can agree that Isa chapter 11 is in reference to the New Earth.

Zechariah chapters 7-8 is explaining the Jews returning from the Babylonian captivity under king Darius, and chapter 8 is God explaining how he will dwell in the Zerubbabel temple 536BC once again, the old people and children are in reference to this earthly time frame in Jerusalem.

I can agree with that. Commentaries have 520 B.C. also.

Zechariah chapter 14 represents the second coming of Jesus Christ, And The eternal kingdom revealed.

The very point of time that Jesus Christ touches down on the Mt.Olives, the New Creation Is Revealed, In the twinkling of an eye ETERNITY begins.

This is where I find fault with your belief. "Time" has years in it, but eternity has no time, Zech 14:16, Rev 10:6. Also, what is the point of making the 1000 yr figurative. You say it's figurative, but for what reason????

1. What's the point of bounding Satan for 1000 yr if it's figurative. Rev 20:2
2. Deceiving the nations takes places in "time". Time exists on earth. Rev 20:3
3. "The 1000 yr ends, after that, set free for a short time".. is saying there is a beginning to the 1000 yr. Rev 20:3
4. Why are the martyr's reigning for a 1000 yr if it's figurative. Rev 20:4
5. It states that the 1000 yr has ended, describing "time". Rev 20:5
6. How is "will reign with him for a thousand years" figurative. Rev 20:6
7. "When the thousand years are over", again is describing "time". Rev 20:7

Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison