How to know if we've passed the test

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man what drugs are you in. Jesus made it so simple mankind made it worse than a rubiks cube. everyone wants to impress God and He is not impressed

OH, If you could only understand the [Torah] Law of the Bond Servant, Read it and then Compare it to How we Should Serve Our Savior!
I will repeat what I have posted before, Paul states, I Paul A Bond servant to Jesus Christ, OT version, I Love My Master, I Love the Wife My Master has given me, I Love the children born from the Wife My Master has given Me, SO Because of Love I will not Go out A Free Man! We Should Serve Our Master because of Love, and not Skip through Life with the Idea of being Free, A Living Sacrifice!
We will all be confronted with uncomfortable situations, what we do and how we deal with them is all in the balance of the word of God, first we see the problem, then through the word we have understanding, and then the Spirit shows us how to deal with it, and as others have said in this thread, hopefully we gain wisdom! for the next experience, so that we grow into the Fullness and Stature of Our Savior Yeshua [Jesus]

YES I EXPOUNDED ON THE OT VERSION. But I Do Love My Master, So because of Love I will not be A Free Man.

Reactions: Philip James

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to Add a Point, Our Savior Warned us, If they Hated Me they will Hate you, so when trials, and test, and uncomfortable thing's happen then Maybe you are on the right Path, because if you are not then Satan is just slap silly happy with you, maybe you are on that wide path?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Students know when they've passed when the teacher gives them their grade, but how do we know when the test is spiritual. Does anyone have any scripture or websites explaining the how? Thank you. - Heb

Hello Heb,
I try to look at the things that planet Earth throw at us as opportunities to exercise our trust in Jesus. Not so sure I would word it as a test...He never leads us into temptation but will always give us an out, so to speak.
Jesus said a lot of things in the bible but, I do not believe every word He spoke was directed at Christians or gentiles. Like the sermon on the mount, when he spoke to those who thought they were already righteous in their own right, He told them things like, "cut off your hand...pluck out your eye...be perfect like God in heaven is perfect. I think our churches would be full of amputees were this meant literally, lol. And, as we know, nobody can be perfect as God is...at least, not yet! Ask for His wisdom so as to make good choices that would please Him, keep it simple because it really is. Knowing His character goes a long way in pleasing our Creator!

God bless you and your walk!
-nancy

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
You have said nothing to prove my statements in my post #71 as wrong. You simply state your view. Again, your word is not the final word.

Stranger

And all you do is tell me to re-read your posts. You need to point out what you want me to see. I'm not psychic.

There is one future time of resurrection and judgment of all, that will take place on the last day.

There are "Two" resurrections that take place on this last day, "First" the righteous into the kingdom, "Second" the wicked to the lake of fire.

John 6:40KJV
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Hi Truth, and when do you see the believers that are born and have died in the 1000 yr reign going. When are they resurrected? God bless.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Not so sure I would word it as a test...

Deu 8:2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all you do is tell me to re-read your posts. You need to point out what you want me to see. I'm not psychic.

Hi Truth, and when do you see the believers that are born and have died in the 1000 yr reign going. When are they resurrected? God bless.

Please do not take this personal! OK, I am only responding to you because you made the above statement, and I agree with you!
There are three resurrection's,OK, When Yeshua [Jesus] Arose and they Arose just after He did. At the cross the Earth Quaked the Rock was Rent and the Graves were Opened, the Graves were the First Fruits Saints, remember they were seen by many in the City, that is the FIRST Resurrection. The second will be at the Last Trump, Day of Trumpet's in the Future, and the Third will be all those that will be cast into the Lake of Fire, after the 1000 yr Reign, After Satan has been loosed, and Armageddon where people like Hitler and Carl Sagan will be judged.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isn't a 1000 year kingdom on earth found in Revelation 20:1-6

The 'Thousand Years" is in the spiritual realm, that represents this current time, up until the second coming, a figure of speech symbolic, not literal. If a tribulation saint dies one week before the second coming, he enters this non-literal spiritual reign with Christ.

There are "Two" resurrections that take place on this last day, "First" the righteous into the kingdom, "Second" the wicked to the lake of fire.

"The Second Death" is the "Second Resurrection.

The righteous are blessed to be in the "First Resurrection"

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20:4-6KJV
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do not take this personal! OK, I am only responding to you because you made the above statement, and I agree with you!
There are three resurrection's,OK, When Yeshua [Jesus] Arose and they Arose just after He did. At the cross the Earth Quaked the Rock was Rent and the Graves were Opened, the Graves were the First Fruits Saints, remember they were seen by many in the City, that is the FIRST Resurrection. The second will be at the Last Trump, Day of Trumpet's in the Future, and the Third will be all those that will be cast into the Lake of Fire, after the 1000 yr Reign, After Satan has been loosed, and Armageddon where people like Hitler and Carl Sagan will be judged.
There is one future resurrection of all that takes place at the "Last Trump" on the "Last Day"

Those that came out of the graves at the death of Jesus On The Cross were not resurrected, they were raised from the dead, and their bodies later died just as Lazarus was raised and died later.

29 And shall come forth;

Nov 2, 2016
USA
There isn't a 1000 year kingdom on earth found in Revelation 20:1-6

The 'Thousand Years" is in the spiritual realm, that represents this current time, up until the second coming, a figure of speech symbolic, not literal.

I would disagree there. Zech 8 and Isa 11 are both referring to Jerusalem and places on earth.

Zech 8:4 - Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary - 4. So tranquil and prosperous shall the nation be that wars shall no longer prematurely cut off the people: men and women shall reach advanced ages. The promise of long life was esteemed one of the greatest blessings in the Jewish theocracy with its temporal rewards of obedience (Ex 20:12; De 4:40). Hence this is a leading feature in millennial blessedness (Isa 65:20, 22).

Isa 11:16 There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.

God bless

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's not hard as it is always in response to your question. You asked about the time of the first resurrection. I said go back to post #71 and read. I explain it there. Therefore, when you go back to post #71, you look for my explanation of the first resurrection. No psychic power required. Check the verses I gave concerning the various resurrections to support what I said.

If you disagree, then tell me of the various resurrections I cited and where you place them.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would disagree there. Zech 8 and Isa 11 are both referring to Jerusalem and places on earth.

Zech 8:4 - Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary - 4. So tranquil and prosperous shall the nation be that wars shall no longer prematurely cut off the people: men and women shall reach advanced ages. The promise of long life was esteemed one of the greatest blessings in the Jewish theocracy with its temporal rewards of obedience (Ex 20:12; De 4:40). Hence this is a leading feature in millennial blessedness (Isa 65:20, 22).

Isa 11:16 There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.

God bless
God Dwelling in "New Jerusalem" this is in the New Heaven And Earth.

Zechariah 8:1-4KJV
8 Again the word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying,
2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.
3 Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

Isaiah 11 & 65 same eternal New Jerusalem and kingdom, in the New Heaven And Earth

Wolf & Lamb Feed Together, Same Place, God Has Created The New Heaven And Earth.

Isaiah 11:6-9KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 65:17-19 & 25KJ
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Revelation 21 King James Version (KJV)
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
God Dwelling in "New Jerusalem" this is in the New Heaven And Earth.

Truth7, God is not saying in Rev 20:4-5 that we come to life, reign for one day and then the rest of the dead come to life. I believe in the 7000 year plan.

Gen 6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years." (120x50 jubilees = 6000 yr)

1. Isa 11:4 - There is no wicked people on the New Earth.
2. Zech 8:4-5 - Do people age on the New Earth. No because there is no death.
3. Zech 14:16-19 - "Year after year", "they will have no reign", "plague", "punishment" are not words describing the New Earth.
4. Rev 10:6 - Year after year or time no longer on the New Earth?

Isa 11:4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Zech 8:4-5 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Once again men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each of them with cane in hand because of their age. 5The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.”

Zech 14:16-19 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Rev 10:6 And swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

God bless

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7, God is not saying in Rev 20:4-5 that we come to life, reign for one day and then the rest of the dead come to life. I believe in the 7000 year plan.

Gen 6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years." (120x50 jubilees = 6000 yr)

3. Zech 14:16-19 - "Year after year", "they will have no reign", "plague", "punishment" are not words describing the New Earth.

Isa 11:4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Zech 8:4-5 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Once again men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each of them with cane in hand because of their age. 5The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.”

Zech 14:16-19 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Rev 10:6 And swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

God bless
In The Love Of Jesus My Lord.

When you can understand Jesus Christ returns in "Final Judgment" as seen below, and does not return to start a earthly 1000 year kingdom, you will have a start in getting out of the web of deception cast upon the unaware.

I believe the "Millennium" teaching will help seat the false Christ in Jerusalem, as he will portray to be Messiah to the Jews, and the walk on Jesus to the apostate church, starting a false Millennial Kingdom on Earth.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

False, as this is the "Final Judgment"
As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
In The Love Of Jesus My Lord.

When you can understand Jesus Christ returns in "Final Judgment" as seen below, and does not return to start a earthly 1000 year kingdom, you will have a start in getting out of the web of deception cast upon the unaware.

Then disprove # 2,3,4 in my post. You avoided it. :rolleyes:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless
In Love

Is it your predetermined bias in a 1000 year kindom, that blinds you from the obvious New Heaven And Earth, Where The Wolf And Lamb dwell/feed Together?

Isaiah 11:4-5 represents the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ in Fire Judgment, verses 6-9 represents the eternal kingdom revealed, parallel teaching is in Isaiah 65 New Heaven Earth, Lamb And Wolf Lay Together.

Isaiah 11:4-9KJV
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea

Isaiah 65:17-19 & 25
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one future resurrection of all that takes place at the "Last Trump" on the "Last Day"

Those that came out of the graves at the death of Jesus On The Cross were not resurrected, they were raised from the dead, and their bodies later died just as Lazarus was raised and died later.

29 And shall come forth;

Have you ever heard of the First fruits, It occurs on the first day after the weakly Sabbath after the Passover, when Mary came to the tomb she ask the Gardener where have they taken my master!!! Jesus replied "Mary" then she knew it was Him! Then she fell at His feet, and Jesus said do not touch Me for I have not yet Ascended to My father???? WHAT, His Disciples do not watch Him Ascend for about 40 days, and in between, doesn't Jesus offer Tomas to place his fingers in the holes in His Hand, and offer Tomas to place his Hand in the hole in His side, Jesus was The First Fruit of the resurrection, and those that arose, when He arose, He Jesus ascended to the Father, and Offered the First Fruit's of those Saint's to the Father. Which would explain who the 40 Elders are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Established HIS FEASTS, for a reason and Our Savior Fulfilled those Feast to the very day and hour that they were rehearsed, year after year after year, by the Hebrew people.

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever heard of the First fruits, It occurs on the first day after the weakly Sabbath after the Passover, when Mary came to the tomb she ask the Gardener where have they taken my master!!! Jesus replied "Mary" then she knew it was Him! Then she fell at His feet, and Jesus said do not touch Me for I have not yet Ascended to My father???? WHAT, His Disciples do not watch Him Ascend for about 40 days, and in between, doesn't Jesus offer Tomas to place his fingers in the holes in His Hand, and offer Tomas to place his Hand in the hole in His side, Jesus was The First Fruit of the resurrection, and those that arose, when He arose, He Jesus ascended to the Father, and Offered the First Fruit's of those Saint's to the Father. Which would explain who the 40 Elders are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Established HIS FEASTS, for a reason and Our Savior Fulfilled those Feast to the very day and hour that they were rehearsed, year after year after year, by the Hebrew people.
I fully agree Jesus Was The First/First fruit of the bodily resurrection.

I lost you on Jesus taking first fruits and presenting them, and they turned into 40 elders?

There has been no bodily "Resurrection" of any human on this earth, excepting Jesus Christ, possibly I missed this in my reading, and you could refresh my memory with a scripture reference?

I believe the bible teaches all that have died in Jesus Christ, will be resurrected "At The Last Day"?

In Love :)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless
Zechariah chapters 7-8 is explaining the Jews returning from the Babylonian captivity under king Darius, and chapter 8 is God explaining how he will dwell in the Zerubbabel temple 536BC once again, the old people and children are in reference to this earthly time frame in Jerusalem.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree Jesus Was The First/First fruit of the bodily resurrection.

I lost you on Jesus taking first fruits and presenting them, and they turned into 40 elders?

There has been no bodily "Resurrection" of any human on this earth, excepting Jesus Christ, possibly I missed this in my reading, and you could refresh my memory with a scripture reference?

I believe the bible teaches all that have died in Jesus Christ, will be resurrected "At The Last Day"?

In Love :)

I am not sure if you have ever looked into the Feasts of God, Leviticus 23, God declares that these Feasts are HIS Feasts, not Jewish Feasts!!
God Commanded that His People would keep these Feasts, The KJV relates to them as Holy Convocation's, In Hebrew they are translated into English as Set-Apart Rehearsal's, these were rituals that the people did every year, for Hundreds of year's , from the time of Solomon's Temple, up to and after our Savior laid down His Life, and ended when the last Temple was destroyed.
Passover is established by Two thing's, First the Barley in the land must be harvest able, second the sighting of the New Moon after the 12th month, if the Barley is not ready, then there is a thirteenth month, kinda like a leap year,OK. So after the 12th month and the Barley is Ripe when the First sliver of the new moon is sighted, then Passover is on the 14th day of this First month. During the Passover & 7 Days of Unleavened Bread the will always be a weekly Sabbath, on the next Day after the Sabbath, The Priest's would Make an Offering of the First of the Barley Harvest, it was a wave Offering before God, So these Saint's that arose when He arose were the First Fruit of the Saints! Think about it where did the Forty Elders Come from, they are described as falling down before the Lord and tossing their Crowns at His feet, and Worshiping Him, as John states in the Revelation, Why would these Men of Old be raised after our Lord, why does Matthew relate in 27:52-53 about these Saints, the Scripture say's that they Appeared to many, just as our Savior Appeared to the Disciples in the room when He Appeared in their midst. Our Savior has fulfilled these rehearsals to the very day, hour and in every detail, He fulfilled the Spring Feasts, and He will Fulfill the Fall Feasts as well.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless
Zechariah chapter 14 represents the second coming of Jesus Christ, And The eternal kingdom revealed.

The very point of time that Jesus Christ touches down on the Mt.Olives, the New Creation Is Revealed, In the twinkling of an eye ETERNITY begins.

Verses 1-5 Battle of Armageddon, Second Coming, New Creation As Mountain Cleaves

Verses 6-7 eternal light.

Verse 8 The eternal river of life.

Verse 10 The plain is lifted up, the New Creation Is being revealed.

Verse 12 & 15 The Lord's fire in judgment, consumes eyes, tongues, flesh, animals.

Verse 16 those that are left have passed through the fire in judgment, the saved righteous.

Verses 17-21 The term plague & punishment are used to show no rain upon inhabitants on the kingdom, the human mind thinks rebellion, it didn't say it will happen, used to show the importance of the eternal feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:1-21KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Last edited: