• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader,

To show you how to never depart from God...
I first have to lay the theological groundwork for you, so that you can see what a certain verse is actually teaching.

"depart from me i never KNEW You".

Here we go...

1.) To be in Christ, is to >have become< the Bride of Christ.
Christ is not coming back to Marry the Bride,...(the body of Christ) He's coming back for the Bride He's already married.
Understand?
So, the bible teaches that "marriage" is not the piece of paper, or the "I TAKE YOU to be my Husband/wife".
Its not the contract or the vow., regarding how the BIBLE explains marriage.
The bible explains marriage as "FLESH JOINING FLESH"......>" they shall leave their parents and CLEAVE to one another".
To "CLEAVE" is to physically join yourself to the person...>"flesh joining flesh". "consummation".

Let me show you this really quickly.. = When Jews get married in Israel, religious jews, they go directly to a room with a bed in it, and consummate, as that is the REAL Marriage.....
Understand?
This is biblical "marriage".....So, this is why Paul tells you to "flee fornication", as "flesh is joining flesh".

2.) So, in the SPIRIT Realm......to Join God, is to become "ONE" with God, = is the same IDEA as "flesh joining flesh", but its in the Spirit.
This "joining'" of man to God, of woman to God, is to become = BORN AGAIN... (not water baptized).
This is the Holy Spirit of GOD, birthing the person INTO The Holy Spirit of God by the Holy Spirit.....= that is to become "ONE with God" and IN Christ".

So, you have to understand all that first, before you jump into, "depart from me"..

3.) Now, " 2 become ONE FLESH", to have intimacy with someone, is the sex act. And the bible refers to this as KNOWING them.
If you have read Genesis, you find LOT's Daughters having sex with their drunken Dad, Genesis 19:34-35, = "to KNOW".
This is the same you find in Sodom and Gomorrah, where the homosexual perverts were calling to Lot, to "send out the Angels, that we may "KNOW THEM".
See that? "KNOW THEM" = Fornicate with them.
God burned them soon after that request, as that is how God feels about Homosexuality. He does not accept it.

So, to wind this little teaching up... . as its getting Late in Israel as im writing this...

4.) To "KNOW" person , biblically speaking is to have carnal knowledge of them...(sexual intimacy) ..which is the bible understanding of "flesh joining flesh".

The Spiritual aspect of "KNOWING YOU" , is becoming "in Christ', = Spiritual UNION... and "ONE WITH GOD"....= Spiritual UNION.
That is how God KNOWS YOU.

He KNOWS YOU< because you are JOINED TO HIM Spiritually (Born again)...... as a BRIDE is JOINED TO HER HUSBAND, literally...(flesh joining flesh).
SEE it?
That is the BRIDE OF CHIRST....in Spiritual UNION< with God and Christ, = is how Jesus KNOWS You.

So, the verse says.......>"depart from me".. (because)...I NEVER KNEW YOU">.

"NEVER KNEW YOU">. .= I dont KNOW You.. . You are not in Spiritual union with me, you are not : BORN AGAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How do we depart from the source of our existence and life?

Sister's and brothers in Christ are led too often into a faith of fear.
Fear they can lose salvation. [You can never ever do that]

Fear of losing eternal life,link with God,etc...

Everything that exists is of and through God. Doctrines that tell us we have to jump through hoops to please that higher power or else we will lose our link with God is false.

''Thy will be done....''

What is salvation? Really?

The dissolution of the illusion the flesh, born from God, has the power to separate us from our source,God.

Which is that other message of and from God as Christ.
The flesh is from God. The world is from God.

There is the darkness and the light. All from God.
Satan is lord of earth by God's will. He can do nothing without God's leave.

We're born led to believe in this world that is of and through God.

Jesus leads us to know there is more. He proved it as the living example of that eternal truth. He was one of us. Fully human. Fully divine. Only he didnt sin. Because he knew righteousness before the flesh. He was with and from the source and knew what that meant.

Our soul is from there too. As is the flesh we are.We know this as newborns. And until the shade is drawn over that awareness by those long here before us. Who lead us to understand what it is to be in this world.

That's why being enlightened by the anointed Christ sheds light in this darkness. And allows that shade drawn down over our consciousness of our divine father/origin a little more clearly..

That shade becomes a gossamer veil. We see there is more than this world. And that's what it is to be reborn.

Now we walk in awareness of good and evil,knowing the difference.

That's why we can never lose where we come from. Because it is in us. Because we are of and from God.

Eternally.
Don't live a faith of fear.

Live a faith of security and gnosis,knowledge, God is greater than any Illusion this world affords.

''Thy will be done. On Earth as it is in heaven.''

Everything,the darkness and the light, make for the balance that is of and from God.

''Be ye holy as I am holy....''

Never forget where you come from.
It wasn't a place of fear.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
''Be ye holy as I am holy....''

"Be ye Holy as i am Holy".

This is impossible for a human to do... of themselves.

So, what is the only answer? ???

= God gives you His Righteousness, and you become, through the "gift of Righteousness"..., exactly what He required.
This is the infinite genius of God, and God's Salvation. As Everything He requires for us to return to Him, He came down to earth to die on the Cross, to Provide, as a GIFT.

God makes us Holy, by giving us the "righteousness of God in Christ".
We dont become holy later, 50 yrs we are born again,..... we START as HOLY, immediately, because we have been ""made RIGHTEOUS"", instantly.
= Born again Spirit. = THEN, God gives us the power to LIVE the Holy Life, AFTER we are ALREADY "MADE RIGHTEOUS"

Welcome to the : "GIFT OF SALVATION"

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Romans 10:8-13 NASB20]
8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus [as] Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart [a person] believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same [Lord] is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."​

[John 3:14-21 NASB20]
14 "And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 "The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 "And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light; for their deeds were evil. 20 "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light, so that his deeds will not be exposed. 21 "But the one who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds will be revealed as having been performed in God."​

believe the Word of God (or don’t).
[It isn’t rocket science.]

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"NEVER KNEW YOU">. .= I dont KNOW You.. . You are not in Spiritual union with me, you are not : BORN AGAIN.

“I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew 7:23)

And the born again can commit iniquity if he wilfully chooses to because we are warned:

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew 7:23)

And the born again can commit iniquity if he wilfully chooses to because we are warned:

False.
Do you understand the born again HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM?
Under WHAT circumstances CAN The Spirit of God BE AGAINST HIMSELF?

ZIP!

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

Do you realize UMPTEEN Scripture Have NOTHING whatsoever to do with A born again man?

When Jesus FULFILLED a Scripture...it’s Done. He doesn’t Fulfill, then Fulfill again. Jesus gave His BODY ONCE...Done. He doesn’t give it again.

When A man FULFILLS a Scripture...it’s Done. The mans body isn’t crucified with Christ twice. The mans soul isn’t restored and saved Twice. The mans spirit isn’t born again Twice. The Converted man isn’t forgiven of his Sin Against God Twice. The mans isn’t cleansed of all unrighteousness Twice.
^ THAT IS WhY a man BORN OF GOD...CAN NOT SIN! 1 John 3:9
Gods SEED, Gods SPIRIT, IS IN THAT converted man.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body....
How Does sin reign in a body crucified with Christ Jesus...that body is DEAD...and that man IS IN CHRIST JESUS’ RISEN BODY....
Hello...IN Christ?
Gods Spirit CAN NeVER Be AGAINST GOD! Ie OSAS!

The umpteen warnings in Scripture:
Are FOR men AGAINST God.
AND men who BELIEVE, but ARE NOT converted/saved or born again...
^^ THEY can sin over and over and repent and sin and repent and sin,
^^ THEY can HOPE on the day they Physically DIE, they are STILL IN BELIEVE...then after their death, they shall be saved...THEN.

A born again man IS ALREADY SAVED.

Believers NOT Converted ARE WARNED, because;
Powerful Evils Spirit can Still trick them....The Lords Spirit is NOT IN THEM.
Powerful Wicked men can Still trick, force them to go against Gods Word....forced military killing? Forced injections? Punished for gathering to praised God? Govt. Bribing, Threatening, Judges, Govt Reps, Covering up murders, etc.

Ya, Believers, NOT Converted have UMPTEEN Warnings, which DO NOT Apply to the Converted IN Christ....THEY WHO HAVE Christ’s Spirit IN them, to protect them AGAINST Evil Spirits...THEY WHO HAVE the full ARMOR of God to protect them AGAINST Wicked men.

Can MEN Physically KILL THE BODY of a Converted man? Yes
But they can DO nothing more. They can not kill your soul. They can not kill your spirit.

Rightly Divide the Word of Truth....? Means...
ALL Scripture IS TRUE...HOWEVER ALL SCRIPTURE DOES NOT APPLY THE SAME TO ALL MEN.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand the born again HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM?

Yes.

And don’t you understand that we with the Spirit of God in us must:

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

Because if we do, the Lord will say:

“…depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew 7:23)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize UMPTEEN Scripture Have NOTHING whatsoever to do with A born again man?

It does!

Warnings are for those who aren’t in danger (to keep them out of danger), not for those already in danger.

Use your head!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

And don’t you understand that we with the Spirit of God in us must:

Nope...Not something I MUST...I already have a (contract, if you will), with the Lord...THAT His POWER “IN” me does what;
- The Hebrews own power failed to do...
- The Tribesmen own power failed to do...
- Many unconverted Gentiles fail to do....
- My own power WOULD fail to do...
- BUT HIS POWER IN ME NEVER FAILS.

1John.4
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1John.5
[4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

YOU can apply that to YOU...doesn’t apply to me. I am converted.

if we do, the Lord will say:

“…depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew 7:23)

Out of context.
That does not apply to a converted man. BECAUSE, greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
The lord “NeVER KNeW”...a man His Spirit is “IN”...uh no!

Matt 7:23
Is about men who DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST...but Believe in The Power of His Word, His Name......like a magic trick.
They weren’t Believing IN Jesus, They were USING HIS NAME, to glorify themselves....Healing in Jesus’ name and they taking the credit.

Some so-called “Faith healers”, do similar....claiming THEY Heal ailments.

Reactions: mailmandan

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does!

Warnings are for those who aren’t in danger (to keep them out of danger), not for those already in danger.

Use your head!

:jest: :jest::jest:

DUH! A man IS NOT IN DANGER, OR WILL EVER BE IN DANGER...
With the Spirit of God IN Him!

Really? You have so little Confidence IN Gods POWER IN A MAN...
You think THEY need to be Warned...TO NOT FALL INTO DANGER...?

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR HEAD!
Gods Works ARE Spiritual!
Don’t you KNOW, the mans NEW born again spirit IS IN HIS HEART...
NOT HIS HEAD? THINK with your HEARTS THOUGHTS!
Sheesh!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

I first have to lay the theological groundwork for you, so that you can see what a certain verse is actually teaching.

Here we go...

Christ is not coming back to Marry the Bride,...(the body of Christ) He's coming back for the Bride He's already married.
Understand?
So, the bible teaches that "marriage" is not the piece of paper, or the "I TAKE YOU to be my Husband/wife".
The bible explains marriage as "FLESH JOINING FLESH"......>" they shall leave their parents and CLEAVE to one another".
To "CLEAVE" is to physically join yourself to the person...>"flesh joining flesh". "consummation".

Let me show you this really quickly.. = When Jews get married in Israel, religious jews, they go directly to a room with a bed in it, and consummate, as that is the REAL Marriage.....
Understand?
This is biblical "marriage".....So, this is why Paul tells you to "flee fornication", as "flesh is joining flesh".

2.) So, in the SPIRIT Realm......to Join God, is to become "ONE" with God, = is the same IDEA as "flesh joining flesh", but its in the Spirit.
This "joining'" of man to God, of woman to God, is to become = BORN AGAIN... (not water baptized).
This is the Holy Spirit of GOD, birthing the person INTO The Holy Spirit of God by the Holy Spirit.....= that is to become "ONE with God" and IN Christ".

So, you have to understand all that first, before you jump into, "depart from me"..

3.) Now, " 2 become ONE FLESH", to have intimacy with someone, is the sex act. And the bible refers to this as KNOWING them.
If you have read Genesis, you find LOT's Daughters having sex with their drunken Dad, Genesis 19:34-35, = "to KNOW".
This is the same you find in Sodom and Gomorrah, where the homosexual perverts were calling to Lot, to "send out the Angels, that we may "KNOW THEM".
God burned them soon after that request, as that is how God feels about Homosexuality. He does not accept it.

So, to wind this little teaching up... . as its getting Late in Israel as im writing this...

4.) To "KNOW" person , biblically speaking is to have carnal knowledge of them...(sexual intimacy) ..which is the bible understanding of "flesh joining flesh".

The Spiritual aspect of "KNOWING YOU" , is becoming "in Christ', = Spiritual UNION... and "ONE WITH GOD"....= Spiritual UNION.

He KNOWS YOU< because you are JOINED TO HIM Spiritually (Born again)...... as a BRIDE is JOINED TO HER HUSBAND, literally...(flesh joining flesh).
SEE it?
That is the BRIDE OF CHIRST....in Spiritual UNION< with God and Christ, = is how Jesus KNOWS You.

Don't depart from the food is certainly one of the best ways. You don't eat, you die simple as that. Mat 24:45-47

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

Here we go...

Understand?

Understand?

SEE it?

GIVE HIM COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOU BODY. NOT EVEN ONE LITTLE PIECE FOR YOURSELF. YOU WILL BE HAPPIER.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

Here we go...

Understand?

Understand?

SEE it?

That Inner, Personal Deep Love Relationship with HIM! Amen, Come Lord Jesus!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of context.
That does not apply to a converted man. BECAUSE, greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
The lord “NeVER KNeW”...a man His Spirit is “IN”...uh no!

Matt 7:23
Is about men who DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST...but Believe in The Power of His Word, His Name......like a magic trick.
They weren’t Believing IN Jesus, They were USING HIS NAME, to glorify themselves....Healing in Jesus’ name and they taking the credit.

Some so-called “Faith healers”, do similar....claiming THEY Heal ailments.
Out of context indeed. (Matthew 7:15-23) Jesus never knew these many people which means they were never saved. (verse 23)

Reactions: Taken

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rightly Divide the Word of Truth....? Means...
ALL Scripture IS TRUE...HOWEVER ALL SCRIPTURE DOES NOT APPLY THE SAME TO ALL MEN.
You mean like These Sound Doctrines Of God:

(A1) "God’s SURE Foundation Has THIS SEAL”:

“The
LORD Knoweth them that Are HIS!..." (2 Timothy 2:19 KJB), Correct?

(A2) HOW LONG Has "The LORD KNOWN them That Are HIS Own"?
(Ephesians 1:4-6 KJB) = ALWAYS, Correct?

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

(b) For those who are LOST, how is it That The LORD Said Unto them:

I NEVER Knew you”? (Matthew 7:21-23 KJB) = NEVER, Correct?
-------------------------

Unsound doctrine ( from we-KNOW-who = the enemy ): "Yea hath God Said?" teaches:
Irrationality, Correct?:

"""Well, God does save (ALWAYS "Knew") them, BUT, when
you 'lose salvation,' then He condemns (NEVER "Knew") them"""

How Absurd is this? The God I know Has NO "Such Attribute" As Absurd Irrationality, eh?

Oh, WHEN will they ever (Never?) learn... (2 Timothy 3:7)

Last edited: