How to pray? mouth or heart?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
As a result of Adam’s fall into sin, man is born spiritually dead. In this state of spiritual death, man is unable and unwilling to follow and obey God and habitual sin naturally follows."
Like i said this bird is dumb that makes other people easily misunderstood what this bird says

And you did misunderstood

In this state of spiritual death, man is unable and unwilling to follow and obey God and habitual sin naturally follows."

If you are saying this because i said that you are wrong you are in the right if you quoted that specific sin of mine
You asked if it were normal for Christians to struggle with sin and I am here to inform you that all christians struggle with sin and if any christian ever tells you that they don't sin or that they do not struggle with sin, they are liars.
I just read this just now i actually did not see this and skip
You need to get back up, dust yourself off and carry on in Christ
I am firm right now because the serpent offended me he made me wake up 2:22am and started to read the bible with a satanic nightmare saying satanist

I did say before years ago if he ever bothers me with this i would take shelter in God

He hasn't bothered me for months or even a year

But because i have fallen deeper and deeper but now i am climbing up i do not want to lose anymore

I firmly thinks i want to be obedient but this will change for sure and i will forget about this feeling but still i have to clench my fist and fight when the time come i have to struggle

There are a lot of sacrifices happening all over the world but i am not even suffering i am not even starving when a lot of people are starving i already realized that i need to do something because of this lockdown i need to follow when this lockdown ends i need to do something
They experience his love, peace and joy in the presence of the Godhead. No more sorrow or pain or hurt, hunger or disappointment. No more loneliness or lacking of anything. Just pure love.
But there will still deaths? Because of that controversal topic is it true?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
It will take me ages to read through this topic. Can you just give me the gist of what they are saying? o_O
:D
This what does this mean
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinnerbeing an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This what does this mean
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinnerbeing an hundred years old shall be accursed.
The people be living longer. If someone dies at a mere 100 or 120 years old, they will be considered as if dying as a youngster.
And someone , a sinner, will be considered accursed - thus the reason the sinner dies young (100 years old).
But there will still deaths? Because of that controversal topic 'xxxxx' /QUOTE]
That link is to someone who believes in reincarnation , thus is Biblically untruthful.