• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

As ive taught many times in many Threads here on this Forum........ If you strive to be good, then this is going to awaken your "old man of sin" and you will find it even more impossible to be any good at all.

Reader, the natural mind.....or the way that "seems logical" and "seems right"... is nearly always the opposite of How God works in your life.

Let me give you an example....

Jesus said..>"The LAST shall be first"., whereas the natural-carnal mind says..>"the fastest wins" "The Strongest will prevail".

A carnal person says.... ""if you want to win... then fight harder, strive longer, get a bigger gun, attack them when they are not ready, and shoot all those rockets when its 3am and DARK ".

God says.. "you win the battle on your knees, In Prayer"""... God says.. "humble yourself before ME, and I"LL be your Victory, always". ..
= God says.... "ill fight your fights for you".. because = ""The Battle is the LORDS".

See that, Reader?
No?
Then read it all again..

Reader, God's ways are not how we naturally think about those things or almost everything....

God's ways are HIGHER Than our little minds THINK, so we have to get out of our mind and get the RENEWED MInd (As Paul teaches) that is God's perspective.

So, if you want to have a perfected discipleship, then to not have it, is as simple as striving to be perfect and trying to resist your carnal desires by willpower.
As when you do that, you are setting God on the Shelf and He will watch you fall and fail and stumble as your self righteousness and self effort, keeps you falling down.
He'll let you learn the hard way, if you want it that way.. If you have to have it YOUR Way.
Thats a fact.
Believe it.

See, when YOU WORK to try to BE GOOD, then God rests and you fail.

This is why Paul told you..>"its is not I who live but Christ who lives in Me"... and """i can do all things through Christ, who STRENGTHENS" = ME""..... and YOU .

See that?

So look again, Reader.

Jesus said... "Apart from ME... you can do NOTHING".. and Christ The Lord is not talking about losing Salvation.

See that "Nothing" ??????? That is what you accomplish when you STRIVE to be good and STRIVE Against your wrong Desires to try to live HOLY.
You literally turn off God's Power as Christ in you, and you Fail and Fail and can't understand why.
Its because.. ."APART from ME, you can do NOTHING".. Jesus told you.

Do you see it now?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent commentary, just reinforces what God has revealed to my spirit....keep up the good work through Behold....Lord......

Reactions: Pearl and marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader..

Its called : RESTING in God's GRACE

Find your power to overcome : by RESTING in God's Grace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you rest in God's Grace?

By getting your faith right.

This.

= By learning to BELIEVE that you are always "made righteous", AS "the righteousness of God in Christ".
This is every born again believer.
That is the "New Creation, in Christ".
And you have to get that MIND and keep it, and that is to "REST in God's Grace".

See, when you come to believe that, and that becomes your real faith, then you have now the same perspective of who you are 'in Christ" that God has regarding ALL the born again.
You now both have the same MIND.
And that is what Paul teaches as "let us come into the same mind" The correct "mind of Faith".
Its God's Perspective.
Its "the mind of Christ".
Its the "renewed mind".

That is how you "work out your Salvation".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

2 Chronicles 20:15-1

He said: “Listen, ~~~~~ This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. ~~~~~You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, ~~~~Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”

I have found that this is a very useful verse to help us through tough times.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

2 Chronicles 20:15-1

He said: “Listen, ~~~~~ This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. ~~~~~You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, ~~~~Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”

I have found that this is a very useful verse to help us through tough times.
I’ve just posted this scripture on another thread ,as it imo was meant for that thread and I believe the Lord led me to post it on the other thread.

Reactions: Pearl

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Reader,

As ive taught many times in many Threads here on this Forum........ If you strive to be good, then this is going to awaken your "old man of sin" and you will find it even more impossible to be any good at all.

Reader, the natural mind.....or the way that "seems logical" and "seems right"... is nearly always the opposite of How God works in your life.

Let me give you an example....

Jesus said..>"The LAST shall be first"., whereas the natural-carnal mind says..>"the fastest wins" "The Strongest will prevail".

A carnal person says.... ""if you want to win... then fight harder, strive longer, get a bigger gun, attack them when they are not ready, and shoot all those rockets when its 3am and DARK ".

God says.. "you win the battle on your knees, In Prayer"""... God says.. "humble yourself before ME, and I"LL be your Victory, always". ..
= God says.... "ill fight your fights for you".. because = ""The Battle is the LORDS".

See that, Reader?
No?
Then read it all again..

Reader, God's ways are not how we naturally think about those things or almost everything....

God's ways are HIGHER Than our little minds THINK, so we have to get out of our mind and get the RENEWED MInd (As Paul teaches) that is God's perspective.

So, if you want to have a perfected discipleship, then to not have it, is as simple as striving to be perfect and trying to resist your carnal desires by willpower.
As when you do that, you are setting God on the Shelf and He will watch you fall and fail and stumble as your self righteousness and self effort, keeps you falling down.
He'll let you learn the hard way, if you want it that way.. If you have to have it YOUR Way.
Thats a fact.
Believe it.

See, when YOU WORK to try to BE GOOD, then God rests and you fail.

This is why Paul told you..>"its is not I who live but Christ who lives in Me"... and """i can do all things through Christ, who STRENGTHENS" = ME""..... and YOU .

See that?

So look again, Reader.

Jesus said... "Apart from ME... you can do NOTHING".. and Christ The Lord is not talking about losing Salvation.

See that "Nothing" ??????? That is what you accomplish when you STRIVE to be good and STRIVE Against your wrong Desires to try to live HOLY.
You literally turn off God's Power as Christ in you, and you Fail and Fail and can't understand why.
Its because.. ."APART from ME, you can do NOTHING".. Jesus told you.

Do you see it now?
Still waiting for your evidence that teh five points of Calvinism are demonic. Until you present your case it makes all your other points tainted.