How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one hates you or epi . ITS THE DOCTRINE you all preach that is hated .
OUr desire is only GOOD for you . but no matter how much we love it seems the more we are hated .
DO you really THINK you were worse than me ,
DO you .
DO you really think i think that .
I WAS the worst . BUT GOD has set me free in CHRIST and given me ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE
THAT is WHO i point too and my prayers are for YOU to learn it and do the same .
The pure doctrine that is according to the truth. I pray you will consider it...and drop the religious posturing. Men are pleased to hear words...but God sees the heart.

Reactions: faithfulness

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rephrasing yourself by trying to ask a question by a statement rather than a question doesn’t clear anything up. And the fact that it’s an incomplete sentence and also shows terrible command of English surely doesn’t help! The misspelling is minor in comparison to all that.
Some people boast in their english and others in their knowlege
As for me i shall BOAST IN THE LORD ALONE . EVEN in the knoweldge HE has given me i will not boast ,
RATHER I WILL BOAST IN GOD who has in mercy given me .
I would know nothing that matters , WERE IT NOT FOR GOD ANYWAY .
WHY boast in our selves and mock others . BOAST IN GOD and point only to CHRIST .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pure doctrine that is according to the truth. I pray you will consider it...and drop the religious posturing. Men are pleased to hear words...but God sees the heart.
Rather odd indeed . you tell me to drop the RELIGOUS posturing . since when DID POINTING TO CHRIST ALONE
become religoius posturing . No its you my dear friend who is under the influence of religous postering .
FOR ANYTHING TAUGHT that does not POINT TO CHRIST , AGREE TO HIS DOCTRINE , ITS all vain and religous posturing of men
that cannot save . You seem to bring a lot of accusations . And yet it sure seems
its you who is guilty of the very thing you accuse me of doing.
I COME TO POINT TO CHRIST and to OFFER UP the ONLY HOPE THERE IS , BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .
And yet to you that is religous posturing . YET you preach any religoin or path is fine so long
as they do some good works and have this so called social gospel love works .
YOU POINT TO MEN . BY grace I POINT TO CHRIST . WHOSE REALLY following men and who is really following CHRIST .
WELL a huge hint . IF IT CONTRADICTS CHRIST , the GOSPEL , ITS OF MEN not GOD , NOT CHRIST .
But go ye and learn what that means . MY DESIRE IS GOOD FOR YOU EPI . Even though i despise false teachings you bring .
YOU i do pray for you . YOU i do desire good for my friend . BUT YOU NEED to flee that lie of the delusion of the all inclusion .
COME to the TRUE SAVING KNOWLEDGE Of CHRIST JESUS . COME and DRINK of those waters that give eternal life .
MY desire is GOOD for you , GOOD for stunned by grace too . THE DOCTRINE you all preach I DO have a huge problem with .
AND till you repent , YOU and it must be exposed . I DO THIS also for the love of the peoples .
BUT know and understand my desire is not evil for you , though you do preach a lie . I had rather you repent and believe the TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for me i shall BOAST IN THE LORD ALONE . EVEN in the knoweldge HE has given me i will not boast ,
WHY boast is our selves and mock others . BOAST IN GOD and point only to CHRIST .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words are correct. That's all that matters. Just read Romans 6....
He was correct to say one cannot see the Kingdom unless he is born again of the Spirit. It’s all the twisty turns his mind takes after that that are like this:

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WHY boast in our selves and mock others . BOAST IN GOD and point only to CHRIST .
English, and intelligible communication in particular, is highly overrated.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read Romans 6....
Romans 6:3-12 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Don't just read it, but be believing what you are reading.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible doesn't have to be complicated folks.
The Gospel is not complicated.
  1. Just because you ask questions does not change the fact.
  2. Your attempt to muddy the waters with divisive questions does not change the fact.
  3. Making an IDOL of your doctrines does not change the fact.
Over-analysis leads to paralysis - even for Epi.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Gospel is not complicated.
  1. Just because you ask questions does not change the fact.
  2. Your attempt to muddy the waters with divisive questions does not change the fact.
  3. Making an IDOL of your doctrines does not change the fact.
Doctrinal clarity is a smokescreen...for understanding truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not hate anyone..
The ol liberal card i see . if you cant beat them accuse them . We know you dont hate them .
Its the doctrine they bring that is despised . WE must POINT to CHRIST . Now let all that draws breath
praise and thank the LORD . march on and point to Christ and all sound doctrine by which a lamb will grow wise
unto salvation through FAITH IN CHRIST .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctrinal clarity is a smokescreen...for understanding truth.
Knowledge ("understanding the truth") is an IDOL, the lesson from Original Sin.

Do you suppose only MENSA members may enter heaven, with their greater capacity to understand the truth?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 6:3-12 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Don't just read it, but be believing what you are reading.

Much love!
Read it, believe it...name it, and claim it...and it's yours!

Now we just have to convince God... :rolleyes:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowledge ("understanding the truth") is an IDOL, the lesson from Original Sin.

Understanding is overrated. Knowledge isn't required. And wisdom just makes you think your beliefs have no value.
Do you suppose only MENSA members may enter heaven, with their greater capacity to understand the truth?
Exactly. There's no way we are meant to love God with our minds. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding is overrated.
Agreed. We are not saved because of our understanding. Notice how understanding is not among the 10C. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten understanding to the world. Is that how your translation reads?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it, believe it...name it, and claim it...and it's yours!

Now we just have to convince God... :rolleyes:
Yeah about the nar group . THEY FALSE . i expose them too . BLAB IT and GRAB IT .
But mark aint of that group . It aint just the liberal churches that long tanked
its crept huge into mainstream conservative churches .
The prosperity gospel teachers are false
and many others . BIBLE TIME . SEEK YE CHRIST and learn the bible for you . That reminder
i give unto all . FOR many teachers have arisen within christendom that teach n preach LIES of men .
ITS Only getting worse and now they are all unifying more and more under the STRONG DELUSION of the LIE .
The very lie you seem to preach . GOD told me years back
that i would see all groups within christendom that dont truly follow CHRIST
eventually unite more and more under the DELUSION of a lie meant to unite the world against GOD and HIS CHRIST .
YET they would believe its the awakening , the revival .
THEY would not see it for what is was . THE DELUSION , the great falling away to
bring together all false religions and the false within even christendom to be as one under a lie of the dragon .
You better flee this and fast .
TRUTH be told i have never been able to convince one person under this strong lie . ITS like a delusion i have never seen .
ITS like this ,
AND GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION that they should believe a lie . THIS is very troublesome to me .
I desire not the death of any . NOW i aint saying its too late for those under the all inclusive lie .
BUT I AM SAYING those who i have contended with in person or on screen who are well UNDER IT
NEVER SEEM TO REPENT OF IT . again maybe they did later and i didnt see it .
BUT this lie seems to be a strong unifier to have all paths , secular or religious to UNITE UNDER IT .
AND IT SURELY seems to bringing them as one against CHRIST and HIS GOD .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m saying it wasn’t in question form, was an incomplete sentence, and was impossible to discern or make sense of.
So me asking what a person must do to either spend eternity with Christ or simply end eternity in hell was hard to understand?

Sorry if it is over your head.

He seems to be running as always. Can you answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.