How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No , FIND ALL THE VERSES . dont pick and choose . AGAIN you are guilty of what you accuse others of being guilty .
I dont pick and choose . BELIEVE IT . In time a lamb will learn to rightly divide ALL the words of truth .
IN the beginning it might seem like there are contradictions . BUT THEY ARE NOT .
ITS a lack of understanding on our part . BUT IN TIME IT ALL comes together more and more and more .
COME TO CHRIST JESUS epi , COME and recieve the pardon of sins , come and recieve eternal life
and learn and grow under HIM . LEARN that bible .
BE not as the many , who though GOD desires not their death
and would have often covered them as does a mother hen under her wings only THEY WOULD NOT .
EMBRACE THE GOSPEL OF GOD and OF HIS CHRIST . ENTER INTO THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM , THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM .
WHERE THERE IS BUT ONE WAY IN , HIS NAME IS CHRIST JESUS . BELIEVE IT and then GO and tell the world .
What does that have to do with Romans 6? If you read it and believe it, then you are already dead to sin. It says so plainly in the text. You just have to believe it. (ask Mark about this) So then if you reckon yourself to be dead as per the bible...then you aren't really sinning, are you? :rolleyes:

Reactions: faithfulness

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your entire egotistical rant is that you exhibit strong narcissistic tendencies with overtones of surrealism written is a form of esotericism that only the initiated of your group can understand ; your cult!

Why don't you get off the mike in the other room and open the door where we live and come in and really share your Christian walk with us as we can with you. I'm sure you would be delighted to let us know how your walk is going or how you are living in the Spirit these days. With all that meekness, love, hope, self-control, righteousness and patience and perseverance you keep exhibiting we want to hear all of it.

Thank you for your kind words Apak.
Narcissistic, indeed.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with Romans 6? If you read it and believe it, then you are already dead to sin. It says so plainly in the text. You just have to believe it. (ask Mark about this) So then if you reckon yourself to be dead as per the bible...then you aren't really sinning.
Talk about misunderstanding .
ANYONE could say they are dead to sin . YET If we walk in sin , WE AINT DEAD TO IT now are we .
I even used to be able to lip the name of JESUS , i had a head knowlege of the gospel ,
YET STILL i walked in darkness . YE MUST BELIEVE and if one truly does they would have a new heart .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD . THE ONLY NAME WHEREBY YE MAY BE SAVED .
IF you cannot even BELIEVE THAT , no wonder you cannot rightly divide scripture .
I mean if one cannot even grasp the BASICS , how then WILL THEY GRASP THE TRUTH .
YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN . AND THOSE WHO ARE BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS . all that deny HIM , that believe not
are NOT BORN AGAIN
I See you problem . YOU have not been born again , you dont even believe the basic gospel .
SO how then can you KNOW TRUTH , let alone TRY and TEACH IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we cannot believe the gospel , IT is truly because there is no TRUTH IN US .
But unto he or she who does believe the TRUTH is in them and they shall learn and grow in the truth .
But unto the wise men of the world who deny the basic gospel . THESE do not have the SPIRIT .
THEY cannot rightly divide truth , for their is no truth in them . COME YE TO CHRIST JESUS one and all .
COME and recieve the pardon of sins and the gift of everlasting and eternal life .
But deny HIM and ye will face the very wrath of GOD that THE SON will tread upon you .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with Romans 6? If you read it and believe it, then you are already dead to sin. It says so plainly in the text. You just have to believe it. (ask Mark about this) So then if you reckon yourself to be dead as per the bible...then you aren't really sinning, are you? :rolleyes:
It's not me you are mocking, it's God's Word that you mock. And the takeaway here is that you refuse to accept and believe God's Word. And make sport of those who do.

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we all have met a godly person sometime in our youth...maybe an angel or two...without realizing it. The bible does say...if we are open to hospitality...that we may have unwittingly entertained angels.
Well if you knew about whom I was addressing you would not be so quick to say they were angels, and then quickly imply you are one. NOt the company you want to be in I would think...

Actually I did get a visit from a genuine angel when I was very sick around 6 years of age, in my bedroom. I still recall the experience and scene today. Very precious indeed, a true guardian.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELIEVE YE in CHRIST JESUS , for IN HE ALONE is eternal life . ALL JUDGMENT has been given unto the SON .
Unto those who do believe a glorious kingdom awaits , everlasting life for these .
But unto those who deny him and believe not , HE will tread the very winepress of GOD against them .
All unbelievers will have their part in the lake that burns with fire .
But unto the lambs shall be life forever with the KING who has saved them and kept them .
Ye hear me not , because as i said YE ARE NOT OF MY SHEEP . MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE , THEY FOLLOW ME .
Ye hear not epi.
Let whosever will come , come unto CHRIST and drink of the pure waters , the living waters that gives life .
ANd let the bride say come . LET he who hears say come .
COME while there still be time to do so .

Reactions: APAK

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with Romans 6? If you read it and believe it, then you are already dead to sin. It says so plainly in the text. You just have to believe it. (ask Mark about this)

No, that's not what it says. So you misrepresent God's Word, not merely other people.

Romans 6:3-12 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's not what it says. So you misrepresent God's Word, not merely other people.

Romans 6:3-12 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Much love!
Yes Epi, you made a grave error there and misspoke.
marks never says we are dead to sin! He says, IMAGINE yourself to be dead to sin. (Positive thinking.)
pay attention!

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not me you are mocking, it's God's Word that you mock. And the takeaway here is that you refuse to accept and believe God's Word. And make sport of those who do.

Much love!
Let's get this straight. Are you saying I'm mocking you, and that means I'm mocking God? I just shared scripture and suggested it should be believed. Isn't that what you do? I'm not allowed to do that, but you are? Please explain...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's get this straight. Are you saying I'm mocking you, and that means I'm mocking God?
It sounds like you didn't really read the post you are responding to. More than a cursory reading will show the answer to the question you ask.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sounds like you didn't really read the post you are responding to. More than a cursory reading will show the answer to the question you ask.

Much love!
Let me get this straight. Are you saying that you took more than just a cursory glance but that I didn't? Why would you say that? Why do you assume bad things like that?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes Epi, you made a grave error there and misspoke.
marks never says we are dead to sin! He says, IMAGINE yourself to be dead to sin. (Positive thinking.)
pay attention!
Let me get this straight. Are you saying that I have to imagine myself to be dead to sin..and THAT is how I honour the biblical text?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t take any more. It’s freaking me out. I’m going to watch season 1, episode 8 of The Chosen.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.