How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After I came back with groceries this morning, all my strength left and I had to lay down for several hours. But thankfully my husband seems to understand a little. He seems to be making progress with the nursery anyway. He moved all the furniture out of the way and just consulted me about which shade of peach I want for the walls.

My little preborn Naomi is moving quite a lot today. She must be getting all the energy I don't have.

Im very happy about the nursery coming together.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After I came back with groceries this morning, all my strength left and I had to lay down for several hours. But thankfully my husband seems to understand a little. He seems to be making progress with the nursery anyway. He moved all the furniture out of the way and just consulted me about which shade of peach I want for the walls.

My little preborn Naomi is moving quite a lot today. She must be getting all the energy I don't have.

Im very happy about the nursery coming together.
Play some wonderful songs that glorify the LORD . maybe little naomi will dance in mamas womb with joy .
Or perhaps play some audio bible . Let the LORD be praised .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just going for walks today and resting my back. Going to take it easy. Watched online church services. Trying to keep the sabbath day holy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few days ago, A yearling goat and a 2 month + old kid goat got sick. Treated them both with meds and comfort. Yesterday the yearling was improving, but the baby kid was getting weaker. I made him a bed in a small plastic bin and towel and brought him inside to administer touching comfort and water every 10 minutes using a syringe. Poor little kid was whimpering. Our dog was laying beside the kid, and every time the kid whimpered the dog would face to face nuzzle him and again lay beside him. The poor little kid died late in the evening. Pretty sad. Have to dig a grave today and bury him. All morning dog walks about comes to me for a hug as if comforting me. Already a gloomy weather wise day, and not looking forward to the grave digging and burial. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few days ago, A yearling goat and a 2 month + old kid goat got sick. Treated them both with meds and comfort. Yesterday the yearling was improving, but the baby kid was getting weaker. I made him a bed in a small plastic bin and towel and brought him inside to administer touching comfort and water every 10 minutes using a syringe. Poor little kid was whimpering. Our dog was laying beside the kid, and every time the kid whimpered the dog would face to face nuzzle him and again lay beside him. The poor little kid died late in the evening. Pretty sad. Have to dig a grave today and bury him. All morning dog walks about comes to me for a hug as if comforting me. Already a gloomy weather wise day, and not looking forward to the grave digging and burial. :(
Sorry to hear that. It must be difficult. Praying for your comfort today.

Reactions: Wynona and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, actually I went there because they offered cheap hair services.

Cheaper isn't always the way to go either. Lol.

The student really had no idea what she was doing.
My spouse and I invested in a good pair of scissors and clippers and cut each others hair! Lol. We practiced for years cutting the kids hair.
Actually the first time I remember having a somewhat professional take a picture of me, I was 3 yrs old and it was a door to door photographer. While he was setting up the backdrop screen, I was busy in the bathroom cutting my hair! I thought it was great and was grinning widely in the photo. Mom never said to not do that again….SO before kindergarten photo day, yep gave myself another hair cut! Lol

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My father in law and husband are painting the nursery "peach mimosa". I made breakfast. Im very happy. Its given me an idea for my scrapbook. I squirreled away the paper paint sample. Its very pretty and Ill include it in my scrapbook page.
I have never done scrapbooking as it looks difficult. My day has been spent mostly out of doors listening to the radio. My son brought my 6 year old grandaughter and fixed a shelf for me and later I got to see our three month old Imelda Rose.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never done scrapbooking as it looks difficult. My day has been spent mostly out of doors listening to the radio. My son brought my 6 year old grandaughter and fixed a shelf for me and later I got to see our three month old Imelda Rose.
One of my goals in life is to have grandchildren!! Glad you got to see them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my goals in life is to have grandchildren!! Glad you got to see them.
Then my advice is you better find a time machine and go back in time . cause this ol world DONT have that kind of time left at all .
The coming of the LORD draws ever nigh . So nigh in fact you and naomi might be flying up together .
As in You might not have yet even given birth . Guess mama and her baby would fly up to the KING .
Either way , I am reminding us that this world is fast running out of time .
Fast . The coming of CHRIST is truly nigh . The signs are showing us this BIG TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime