How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to put another person on ignore today for blasphemy. I swear, I have about a quarter of the active members on ignore now. Arrrgggghhhh!

Just going for walks today and working on my projects. Had a birthday recently and it went well, got a lot of birthday well wishes on Facebook which was nice.
Happy late birthday!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess people aren't very stable.

I use the forums because people in real life let me down. I use the forums because the local churches let me down. I used forums because my offline social situation is bad. I don't know what these other people are doing. But they might actually be sicker then you and me. Because if your sick and honest about it, your at least not self-deceived. Someone who thinks they got it all right when they don't is in a worse situation.

Helped my Dad put in a hot water heater. It took about all day. Then I got rid of the trash.
Guess you have to decide who your friends are. I don't tolerate blasphemy. And that's my right as a child of God. And I think God would agree.

Reactions: Taken

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a good response to that. So I googled it. lol

Blasphemy, in a religious sense, refers to great disrespect shown to God or to something holy, or to something said or done that shows this kind of disrespect; heresy refers a belief or opinion that does not agree with the official belief or opinion of a particular religion. Both words are also sometimes used in general, not necessarily religious, contexts.

Always On A Jouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurneeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!

Lol hi hows it goin

Reactions: Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your prayers, sore throat finally seems to be easing, has been a long sore throat @dev553344 I have been vaccinated, but my last vaccination was at end of 2021 I think, so was a while ago, I think I will get another booster in 6 months time.
Am glad your sore throat is easing!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got dizzy and almost passed out just now. I may just settle for sitting with an audiobook.

• Sad
Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have lost a pound. Not good right now. Time to eat more. My appetite has been very low. Hubby suggested some more calorie dense meals so Ill pick up groceries for that today. I don't want my pregnancy doctor giving me the side eye because they think Im dieting.

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got low blood sugar again today. I knew better but I was craving something sweet so I ate a Danish on an empty stomach. Wow thought I was going to faint. I tested it and it was 65, which is better than the other reading I had a while back at 61.

Just going for walks and enjoying the overcast rainy day we got today. It's been a little warm lately. Cheers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had to have the car worked on. Some scary stuff went wrong with it and I didn't want to drive it till it got the OK from the dealer. Now it works great!

I finished my theory and have some more to do on it which gives me something to do. I hate not having anything to do, it's so boring. So this is good news. Cheers!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Went to a new Goodwill and had a lot of fun. Embracing my "Grandma" aestetic. Ive decided I don't care if people don't like it.

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got some energy back. Started on the thank you card list, made chili, put gift bags and gifts away, got groceries, put new bedding on the bed, did laundry, just kept going. I think thats enough for today. There's still plenty more to do to get our home the way I like it again. But Im glad I wasn't so exhausted today.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not feeling very well. Slept too much. Did exercise still though but it's still not enough! Tomorrow morning I'm going to repent and not sleep so much. I sleep because a psychiatric medication I'm still taking and not yet gotten off of makes me want to keep lying down but I have to overcome this side effect! I don't need to keep lying down and it doesn't eventually make my body feel good! :mad: