How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, my husband took off work to help me and let me sleep more. I also got to go to the pro life banquet which gave me some clues as to why God is leading me in a certain direction. I'm grateful.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got plenty of rest last night and this morning when Naomi went back to sleep. The kitchen is clean, my grocery list, and my meal plan are ready. It's a good day already.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been going to the gym with my husband. Saw another modest girl. She said, "I like your skirt!" i echoed her.

It was super encouraging meeting someone like that. I may have found another unicorn.

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is good. I felt very productive and neither tired or burdened.

I tried two new recipes. I made bread from scratch and pad thai from my cookbook.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a book on frugal homemaking and cleaning from Amazon.

I don't consider myself a naturally gifted cleaner and wasnt raised to be a homemaker. I've improved over the years of my marriage but wow, I can now see why some people have a passion for cleaning. The book reallynails down specific tips and it is both about knowledge and skill.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My studying homemaking books paid off. Instead of being a slave to the housework constantly, Im beginning to get on top of it. I feel satisfied with my work and how our home looks. Im enjoying my Chillhop playlist, my journal, and my scented candle while Naomi plays on her activity mat.

I can't overstate how good it feels.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, I will try a simmer pot. Apparently to make your home smell like fall, you simmer orange peels, apple slices, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in water.

Im also going to try chocolate chip cookies from scratch again.