How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A birthday, a graduation, and a fundraiser are all set for today.

In thanking God for every thing I can think of, Ive started the day off right.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got some online church in this morning and read the scriptures. I've noticed that you can learn good doctrine from discussing on forums like this. But I have come to the realization that reading the bible is also necessary to remember things taught. There is a lot to the bible and doctrine. Yet simple at the core of it with love for God and man.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just saw this thing running in my direction from behind the church. I was worried it was a coyote, but it turned out to be a racoon. Pretty cool but I stay clear of racoons. I had one come after me to attack me once. So I keep my distance.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad hat everyone is doing well here, haven't been here much, my day was great yesturday, went to church & took the Lord's Supper & then went down to fellowship & met other people, today i did alot of housework

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing some research into growing tomatoes in containers. My father in law got a nice container for me through his work. After my birthday near the end of May, I plan to start some seeds.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing some research into growing tomatoes in containers. My father in law got a nice container for me through his work. After my birthday near the end of May, I plan to start some seeds.
Good morning Wynona, my Mom used to try to grow avocados. Fun stuff. She had a garden too.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking forward to turning 28 and starting to sew clothes this month.

Its very exciting because my style is very "vintage/cottagecore" and I can never find those looks affordably. This way, I can get around that.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found something to do in programming. It is to create a picture of waves for application of my theory. Which is fun. And it should take me some time so it will give me something to do for a while.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thinking about cleaning the refrigerator today. Hopefully itll be easy to put the shelves back on when I clean them.

Doing the chores is becoming easier since I loosely follow Clean Mama's daily routine. So Ive borrowed two audio books from the digital state library. Ive started The Great Gatsby which is supposed to be "the greatest American novel." The narrator said he got a New York apartment for $80 a month. Now this was 1915 but it was still fun to calculate with my husband what that would translate to in today's money.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad that everybody is doing good here haven't been much on here because i've been getting housework done & orgami & other artwork done & watching DVD's & T.V. & going for walks & reading the Bible & watering my new Herb garden

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The waffles turned out delicious but I wonder when the husband will wake up. He's really tired. I can go to the nature trail today and hopefully clear out the spare bedroom some more.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another good day so far in and with the Lord. I had my cup of coffee and spent some private time with Him so as to walk forward in the direction He directs. What a mighty God we serve!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Felt the need to repent of all the ways Ive conformed to this world and the lies of feminism in my past. God is a good God and I understand now that He never intended for me to reap the bad consequences of the bad decisions I made.

I want His Word to be my foundation and faithfully teach my daughter different from what I had growing up.