How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks likes @thelord's_pearl and @Nancy are rejoicing in you saying that brother.
Think you can get rid of me that easily?
J.
I "liked" BarneyFife's post so as to say that I agreed with his concern and missing you on here but I should've used the "Love" emoji instead. Welcome back.
I would be more in the Judaism and Muslim threads-too many disagreements among those claiming they are Christians-but who am I to judge?
Johann.
Never lose your faith in God and follow other false gods and idols just because of "people's" flaws, not God's, dear Johann. It says that many will fall away from the faith because they will see something like powers, signs and miracles from other false god's/idols and be deceived so I don't want you to be one of them so just a reminder of the Word of God. I also urge you to be water baptized, it speaks of baptism to be in immersion in water in the bible, God's Word, we need to follow God's Word, to be baptized for the remission of sins and to receive the Holy Spirit and be born again and once we're born again we will have a nature to always want to please God and do right (be a new creation, the old has passed away), and we will no longer be just blindly following God's Word. I urge you to get water baptized to see if you will feel differently after it, to test the spirits as it tells us to do in the Word of God. I believe it's more than just symbolic but a supernatural act that brings God to act supernaturally in us. God bless. All the best, love tl_p. I am actually surprised that someone who I thought was so strong in the Lord seems to be falling away? :(

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I "liked" BarneyFife's post so as to say that I agreed with his concern and missing you on here but I should've used the "Love" emoji instead. Welcome back.

Never lose your faith in God and follow other false gods and idols just because of "people's" flaws, not God's, dear Johann. It says that many will fall away from the faith because they will see something like powers, signs and miracles from other false god's/idols and be deceived so I don't want you to be one of them so just a reminder of the Word of God. I also urge you to be water baptized, it speaks of baptism to be in immersion in water in the bible, God's Word, we need to follow God's Word, to be baptized for the remission of sins and to receive the Holy Spirit and be born again and once we're born again we will have a nature to always want to please God and do right (be a new creation, the old has passed away), and we will no longer be just blindly following God's Word. I urge you to get water baptized to see if you will feel differently after it, to test the spirits as it tells us to do in the Word of God. I believe it's more than just symbolic but a supernatural act that brings God to act supernaturally in us. God bless. All the best, love tl_p. I am actually surprised that someone who I thought was so strong in the Lord seems to be falling away? :(
I think there is a misunderstanding-but that's OK sister.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So what's the misunderstanding dear Johann? I feel happy and more optimistic for you to say that.
I am baptized in water-slam-dunked twice-since my pastor didn't explain it correctly the first time-when I was a lad-but the baptism of the Spirit is more important-and living a life in utter Yieldedness to the Imperatives of our Lord Jesus Christ.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am baptized in water-slam-dunked twice-since my pastor didn't explain it correctly the first time-when I was a lad-but the baptism of the Spirit is more important-and living a life in utter Yieldedness to the Imperatives of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Okay. I thought you said that you weren't baptized and you weren't going to bother in the other thread before but so never mind. Thanks for your reply.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel imprisoned because I haven't gotten out of the house for days. I've got to get out of the house tomorrow. I don't feel very good staying at home all day.:( I hope I have a good day tomorrow.
I get the same feeling even when I go for walks so I visit with family every so often to feel better. Cheers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bought a body armor grape and strawberry drink today and it really boosted my energy for a while and I think I figured out why. I don't get a lot of sugar or fructose in my diet and I think my body might need it.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I bought a body armor grape and strawberry drink today and it really boosted my energy for a while and I think I figured out why. I don't get a lot of sugar or fructose in my diet and I think my body might need it.
Your body doesn't need sugar and especially not fructose because you get sugar from carbohydrates already, and real fruit which they say not to eat a lot of because it will be too much sugar if you do, but I believe what made you feel better is the vitamins and minerals in the real fruit drink, but if it's just juice (without fibre like in smoothies or especially from a fruit), it's going to cause your insulin to spike because there's no fibre to help slow it down in the bloodstream. Pretty sure I got it right. Take good care and yes, it does help to spend time with family.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got some rest and now the swelling in my ankles and feet is going down.

I will check my weight today. I lost about 20 pounds upon delivery and am continuing to drop water weight.

My goal was to manage my weight gain without worrying about losing any. I think that was a success.

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My friend bought herself a tonic..not quite sure what these tonics do...rather expensive as well...Glad they boosted your energy dev....no one knows our bodies like we do....

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend bought herself a tonic..not quite sure what these tonics do...rather expensive as well...Glad they boosted your energy dev....no one knows our bodies like we do....
It has vitamins and minerals in it. It was grape and strawberry juice, with vegetable juice and coconut juice. Cheers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your body doesn't need sugar and especially not fructose because you get sugar from carbohydrates already, and real fruit which they say not to eat a lot of because it will be too much sugar if you do, but I believe what made you feel better is the vitamins and minerals in the real fruit drink, but if it's just juice (without fibre like in smoothies or especially from a fruit), it's going to cause your insulin to spike because there's no fibre to help slow it down in the bloodstream. Take good care and yes, it does help to spend time with family.
I take a one a day vitamin already. And my vitamin levels are all good on my blood tests at the doctors. He checks for my cystic fibrosis.

I used to get low of energy from low vitamins, so when I started the one a day vitamin it did boost my energy quite a bit.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember my health and fitness goals. I will move towards cooking less processed foods again. Music inspires me to keep going in these areas.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a lot of headway on my project today. I'm super happy with it.

I reported this in the late night thread, but I'll echo it here. I saw the strangest thing today. I was on my walk and a crow flew by and landed on top of a trailer next to me. When I looked at it I was shocked. It had a small dog bone in its mouth. I noticed he had flown from the neighbors yard that was recently letting his dogs play in the yard. He must have picked it up from there.

Reactions: Wynona