How would you handle this situation? "Sex Transition"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I soooooooo remember that saying... and I guess I am one of those who believe that. I have spent much time working with street people... they are not pretty or clean in the least... but oh what an honour to approach them and have them open up to you and begin to trust you. I come from a family that is all about do's and don'ts... and pointing fingers of judgement... I am the black sheep of my Christian family. LOL

it takes a lot for people like that to trust as they have probably been hurt and let down so many times.

Another old saying, 'When you're pointing the finger at somebody there are three pointing back at you.'

Reactions: April_Rose

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not a case that's happening in my family.
I found this on the internet, grand parents asking advice:

A grandson is being supported by his parents to “transition” to a girl. They say that if we don’t call him by his new female name, they’ll cut us out of their lives. We don’t know where this is coming from or what to do. How do we show them love without abandoning our Christian values?

How would you handle this situation?
From many years ago in my family I did not know the Lord for what His words meant to me, like I do know now.

But from reading the different post concerning this situation.

I would handle this situation according to the words of the Lord.

Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons.

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken