Humble as the Apple Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd, Adam and Eve, the first drug users - NO. God knew exactly what they would do..It was part of the plan. It was the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Everything in the Garden was perfect, therefore LAD or psychedelic mushrooms did not exist.
Besides, an hallucination is not another dimension, it is an altered perception of reality.
Never mind. I’m talking about something different. You’re not picking up what I’m throwing down.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
uhm forbidden fruit of good and evil? hmm isn't eating more of the forbidden fruit makes us clear what is good and what is evil makes christians guilty even more the more they eat the more the good and evil in them manisfested just like how immortals eat the fruit of life

but God did not reveal to us what is that forbidden fruit everything are just our own understanding

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
uhm forbidden fruit of good and evil? hmm isn't eating more of the forbidden fruit makes us clear what is good and what is evil makes christians guilty even more the more they eat the more the good and evil in them manisfested just like how immortals eat the fruit of life

but God did not reveal to us what is that forbidden fruit everything are just our own understanding

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
I don't think I could be tempted by an apple. Pineapple on the other hand has mystical power's over me.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and Apple makes you pay through the nose for all those forbidden bit's & byte's.
And the price is much higher than it appears in what is stolen from the addict.

Much love!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
And the price is much higher than it appears in what is stolen from the addict.

Much love!
I have noticed that tapping into that natural chemical reward we used when we were children has far more benifits overall. Although we can't serve it up exactly when we want, that being the allure to take drug's. We have to go out of our way to become more human to each other, thinking and acting in a beneficial way to spark that natural happy drug.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I seriously doubt that it was an apple. God made some plants that will take you to another dimension. I have no idea why it was presented as an apple. It was probably some crazy psychedelic plant that literally opened their eyes to self awareness. Knowledge of good and evil. Something we did not need. It was probably created for another reason and it was not good for us. We disobeyed and here we are.

One of those chilli peppers that provoke you to an psychosis maybe?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You might want to check out how and why the logo was chosen by the company back in 1979 ,the reason for the bite out of it was that they didn’t want to have the fruit mistaken for a cherry or a peach. The original apple was inspired by sir Isaac Newton…….. so it has nothing to do with the forbidden fruit……….
Rita

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You might want to check out how and why the logo was chosen by the company back in 1979 ,the reason for the bite out of it was that they didn’t want to have the fruit mistaken for a cherry or a peach. The original apple was inspired by sir Isaac Newton…….. so it has nothing to do with the forbidden fruit……….
Rita
You are so right! Now there's only one thing left to do.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am intrigued, what’s the only one thing left to do ?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Venture to the first post.
Lol, I just checked back ……….It of course doesn’t mean that everything apple do is good, sound, okay ect ect
Like most things it is a company that likes to make money. I must say that I love my apple IPad , not really overwhelmed by my apple phone and may well go back to Samsung next time round.
My last iPad was not designed to take updates after a few years so it gradually couldn’t function, yet the iPad itself was fine. That annoyed me, thankfully they have changed the newer ones so that this doesn’t happen.

Rita

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Lol, I just checked back ……….It of course doesn’t mean that everything apple do is good, sound, okay ect ect
Like most things it is a company that likes to make money. I must say that I love my apple IPad , not really overwhelmed by my apple phone and may well go back to Samsung next time round.
My last iPad was not designed to take updates after a few years so it gradually couldn’t function, yet the iPad itself was fine. That annoyed me, thankfully they have changed the newer ones so that this doesn’t happen.

Rita
Do you love your IPad more than God? Should you love your IPad at all? I only ask that question because it seems that every facet of the western lifestyle uses the english word "Love" for everything people like, want or desire. Hell I've heard people say "I'd love a cigarette" with the exact same excitement when saying "I'd love a pizza" or "I'd love a hot bath" or "I'd love to take that guy down a peg or two" Weird no?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you love your IPad more than God? Should you love your IPad at all? I only ask that question because it seems that every facet of the western lifestyle uses the english word "Love" for everything people like, want or desire. Hell I've heard people say "I'd love a cigarette" with the exact same excitement when saying "I'd love a pizza" or "I'd love a hot bath" or "I'd love to take that guy down a peg or two" Weird no?
No, my iPad is very useful as I don’t have a computer and need one for shopping, e-learning for work, recreation at the end of a difficult shift, ect
The balance with how much I am using it is something that can be challenged, which is an issue with the western lifestyle, and a justifiable one to raise and think about.
I have heard the expression ‘ I would murder for a cigarette ‘ !
Also the word ‘ hate ‘ is branded around without really considering what we are saying.
We do use words very lazily at times, don’t we xx
So I will rephrase , I appreciate having an iPad as it is very useful xx
Rita

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No, my iPad is very useful as I don’t have a computer and need one for shopping, e-learning for work, recreation at the end of a difficult shift, ect
The balance with how much I am using it is something that can be challenged, which is an issue with the western lifestyle, and a justifiable one to raise and think about.
I have heard the expression ‘ I would murder for a cigarette ‘ !
Also the word ‘ hate ‘ is branded around without really considering what we are saying.
We do use words very lazily at times, don’t we xx
So I will rephrase , I appreciate having an iPad as it is very useful xx
Rita