Husband hiding things from me with co worker

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
At least you know now that it wasn't just in your head...good for you! To deal with any situation...you need to first face the realities of it. I'm sorry that you are feeling like everything is falling apart but you need to stay strong and trust in God in every situation. Things are not worse Sarah, they are now out in the open. Do you have any friends who are able to pray with you about it??? :huh:

I will continue to pray that God direct your steps and give you wisdom...

Blessings!!!

I am back in the chatroom if you wish to discuss it sister... :unsure:

Shalom!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
...praying for you and this situation sister. May God divinely intervene according to his riches in Glory!

Peace be with you!
25s4rgl.gif

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
Thanks. Things seem better today

Were going off on kinda like a 2nd honeymoon this weekend. I for sure know he has not been unfaithful to me with his coworker. Thanks for all your prayers.

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
Please pray hubby says hes leaving me, he was talking so bad to me and calling me names. He left for work and says he not coming back. I can eat or sleep and just cry all the time. Its like i can do nothing right. I really don't know what to do anymore. I am so tired of being treated badly all the time. I love him so much but i feel like he doesn't love me anymore because he keeps putting this co worker first all the time. I keep praying and praying but i feel like nothing is happening. Please help me!

Thanks,

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Sarah!
Forgive me if I have discerned this incorrectly as I don't know you or your personal struggles but I have a feeling that this is not the first time that your husband's behavior has sent you on an emotional rollercoaster and think that perhaps he has some other issues that you may or may not wish to discuss ...That is fine.
I truly hope that you have a good body of believers to support you in prayer, counseling, advice and guidance. If you do not, I urge you to seek one out at this time...I will continue to lift you and your situation up in prayer...

Bless you!!!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
He always has these emotional affairs with woman at work, he gets too involved with them to the point of putting them above his family. I know he doesn't have a sexual affair with them but it still hurts the same or worse. I really don't know how to pray against this type of attack on him. There is another woman who is hitting on him at work and even asked him to go to the bar with her, she is real young and pretty and a flirt. He says I need to trust him that he would never cheat on me. Why does he need his ego stroked all the time. He is a very good looking man and they only see his good side at work, so they think he is the greatest

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Why not try some of the same? Stroke his ego. Let him know you think he's the greatest. Do you think that?

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
My husband is everything to me. I am trying very hard to show him how much he means to me. Yes we are believers. But I feel my husband has slipped away from God at the moment. I am praying God will deal with him and draw him close to Him again.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good...now let's pray
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Father. I thank you for my husband and my family. I ask that you forgive me for any sin that I may harbor in my heart.............[name them, if they are known. Also include unforgiveness toward parents or/and raising your husband up in your heart above God]
Please forgive me and wash me with the blood of Jesus from all these sins, in Jesus name.

Father, your word says that as a married woman, I am one with my husband. By the authority you have given me in the name of Jesus, I break off every ungodly and emotional soul tie connected between my husband and these other women and command that those roots be dried up between them, just as you Lord Jesus , dried up the root of the fig tree. Please break off the power of the enemy working against my family and restore the first love we once had for one another before you. Divinely intervene on behalf of my children and myself...I ask this now, in Jesus mighty name.

I suggest again that in the interim, you seek out Godly counseling and get into a good Church body. Ask some believing friends that you trust to pray as well. [there is power in corporate prayer also]

I will continue to lift you and your situation up before God...

Shalom!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is not necessary for you to repeat that prayer...just believe it by faith...I again suggest that you seek out a Church body and get some support through counseling, prayer and some much needed encouragement.... :huh:

Bless you!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
As I was praying my heart out, he got off work at lunch time and went to bar with her and another coworker. The had 3 pitchers ofi beer. How am I suppose to desk with this

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your not...your supposed to trust God. Only God can change a situation. We have no power within ourselves. We pray to God and leave it with him. Please seek out a body of believers for support.

Shalom!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
I don't have a church or any friends that are believers that I can talk to. I am trusting God to handle this because I can't. I have been through too much in my life

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The church environment is the best place to be when having to deal with situations like this. They are able to support and encourage you in so many ways...Many here have gone through some horrific stuff as well. I hope that you will consider these options... :)

Proverbs 27
Do not forsake your own friend or your father’s friend,
Nor go to your brother’s house in the day of your calamity;
Better is a neighbor nearby than a brother far away.

Blessings!!!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
How would you feel if you husband asked you if he can have a girlfriend? How can this even cross his mind if he really loved me. Of course I told him no and asked him if he had someone in mind to ask such a question, he said no, he just wanted to see what I would say. He asked me this right after I told him I fell in love with him all over again on our trip. I just wanted to die.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm sorry that you are going through this DoS. It truly is a heart breaking situation. The only thing that can change any situation, is our trust in God. Whatever the outcome may be, we have a God who loves us and cares about our welfare when others tend to let us down. When we place our burdens into the hands of God, stuff happens. Keep praying into this because faith is not about what we see or hear but what we believe.

Still praying for God's divine intervention.
2u9skf7.gif

10ie269.jpg

Blessings!!!