Hyper-grace: then and now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you need to be Re-Forgiven, or Has Christ died to forgive you , already?

Is .. "Jesus the one time ETERNAL Sacrifice for Sin" or is His Shed Blood and death, a part time, temporary REDEMPTION?

So, Listen, Reader...

= everyone who is born again, can get into some "works of the Flesh".

That is why Paul said...>"Use not your LIBERTY, for an occasion to the Flesh"..

However, and here is the thing @Cyd... Its the LAW that defines your works of the flesh as "sin".

A.) So, "where there is no LAW, there is no SIN">..

That means, it can't define anymore.. because you are not under the "dominion of the Law".

So, how do you know the law can't define your occasional carnality as sin?

"You are not under the LAW, but under Grace".

See that?

And here is one more for you to realize..
READERs.....

You, as a born again Christian, are "In Christ".. "One with God".. "seated in heavenly places"..

And there is no SIN found there.........

"well behold, what if i was watching Netflix and i knew it said "M" MATURE Audience", and i watched it anyway, and they had some advanced sex scenes in it'.

"well behold, i watched GAME OF THRONES, and for 7 yrs, they had Rape, Incest, and similar", ."saw it every week"...

So, that means you "used your liberty for an occasion to the Flesh", .. so, dont do that..

That's the answer.

"dont do that", as that is abusing God's Grace that Jesus died to give you ..

1.) Dont go there
2.) Dont look at that
3.) Dont turn that on
4.) Dont download that.
5.) Dont smoke that.
6.) Dont put that in your veins.

See, YOU KNOW before you do it......because The Holy Spirit reminds you..

And then.....you choose that "occasion to the flesh" or you dont.

The world and the Flesh and the Devil, are not going to turn and walk away,. so YOU have to put on the Armor and DENY IT....REFUSE IT.....Walk away.......put it behind you.

So, YOU have to just "pause" and then turn and walk away, and its the Holy Spirit that is giving you that "PAUSE">.

So, LISTEN.
LISTEN.

Reader... LISTEN...
Someday it would be nice and defend your false accusation that teh five points of Calvinism are demonically inspired and of Satan. YOu love to accuse and condemn in your posts but are very short on proving your false witness against teh brethren. You rail against other peoples salvation by acting more like a heathen than the heathen!