I am done

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This poster is suggesting God is raising him up with a special anointing to cast us all into hell.
{[God willing, I am now approaching my time to finally receive the anointing of God which I have been preparing for for many years, and begin to perform signs and wonders in the name of Yeshuah to establish my assembly in Medellin,]
[and if God also ]be willing, to also perform terrifying signs in the sight of men.]
[because you have the audacity to call yourselves believers yet resist the truth to continue in your lawlessness, and oppose those who come to you with the truth. You are false believers, and also antichrists, because you have a false anointing, which is what anti-Messiah actually means. If you finally come to your senses and realize the error of yours ways, you know where to find me, I've posted enough links to my website throughout this forum. Otherwise, this is the last you will hear from me on this forum. Your time is almost up.]

He alone sees the truth? He is not hurting? he is attacking everyone on here who does not follow his legalism and pronouncements. I am not buying what he is selling.
How would Christ have handled someone whose theology was off? The only time he was aggressive was with the moneychangers to my knowledge. I was misled early on and I know how active the evil one is in deceiving the flock. I was so mixed up that I took everything I had received from various ministries and burned it in the wood stove. You don't know what struggles this fellow Christian has been through. Satan could be attacking him - which is my guess. Do you think you would win him over more with love or with wrath? How would you want him to respond to you if you were the one deceived? We can get our point across in a way that isn't hateful. You'll need the same consideration from another some day - so will I. And I'm no better than you - I used to cut up a friend who had become a Christian - and didn't I feel foolish when I became a believer years later. I've been hurt in a few churches and I know how cruel "Christians" can be. Let us be doers of the Word and not hearers only, deceiving ourselves. Sometimes when Christians get into a group they think cruel is okay.

This is a fellow believer who Christ loves. I just think that as Christians we don't always act in accordance with our high calling.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only time he was aggressive was with the moneychangers to my knowledge.
Actually Christ pronounced terrible woes (curses) on the scribes, Pharisees, and lawyers. Check it out for yourself.

That is not to say that this poster is justified in his attitude. He has some very serious misunderstandings about Bible truth and Gospel truth. So he should be the last one to pronounces woes on anyone else.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would like more depth of their plans, and how LONG it's been going on, see the following on Albert Pike, a Free Mason:
WW3 - Albert Pike and the Three World Wars

Unfortunately, there are many who attempt to dispel the whole thing through misinformation and denial.
And of course they label it as a KonSpirasy, of which it truly is, and ever so slowly, it is fulfilling biblical prophecy every day forward.
I'll definitely take a look at it. God has only opened it up to my understanding in the last months so I don't know a lot, but it was good coming here and finding a few people who knew about it. I'm still unsure why God revealed it - I don't know if I'm supposed to do something with the knowledge, or if I'm just being shown how Revelations is being fulfilled. Do you have any speculation about President Trump? I'm still trying to discern whether he's legit or not. I am concerned about the Deagal document that has the U.S. depopulated by 2025. The only way that could be fulfilled is by a nuclear attack or a pandemic - unless there is some kind of economic collapse. I read that when countries collapse it happens quickly.

I keep crying out like Habakuk, hoping that God will speed up the end. I think it's gotten to hard to be a Christian in today's society. At this rate I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a few more years.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Christ pronounced terrible woes (curses) on the scribes, Pharisees, and lawyers. Check it out for yourself.

That is not to say that this poster is justified in his attitude. He has some very serious misunderstandings about Bible truth and Gospel truth. So he should be the last one to pronounces woes on anyone else.

Christ turned over the tables of the moneychangers - that's the only time I ever read of Him being wrathful.

Where does this type of misunderstanding usually come from? Isn't the evil one the 'author' of confusion since Scripture tells us it isn't God? Wouldn't it be more Christlike to deal with someone who is confused in a gentle manner?

"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted." Galations 6:1

James 3:10

“Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.”

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Soverign Grace,

. [You don't know what struggles this fellow Christian has been through. Satan could be attacking him - which is my guess. ]

You suggest he is a christian...and yet he seems to deny the Trinity???:eek:
I do not know of Christians who deny the Trinity: from the OP.here

[or also the lie of the trinity,
not understanding that only one name is given to us for deliverance, the name of Yeshuah, not "name of the father and holy spirit", which are not names, but titles, but as nonsensical as this teaching is, believers still opt to believe this dumb lie which can even be debunked with manuscript evidence that proves this teaching is a forgery.]

[Do you think you would win him over more with love or with wrath?]
I do not "win" anyone over. I am to faithful to truth, and defend from deluded persons suggesting God is gifting them to send believers to satan

[ We can get our point across in a way that isn't hateful.]

open rebuke is better than secret love.

[This is a fellow believer who Christ loves. I just think that as Christians we don't always act in accordance with our high calling.]
This is a Trinty denying person, who is not saved as of yet and is looking to;
[because you have the audacity to call yourselves believers yet resist the truth to continue in your lawlessness, and oppose those who come to you with the truth. You are false believers, and also antichrists, because you have a false anointing, which is what anti-Messiah actually means.]

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Soverign Grace,

. [You don't know what struggles this fellow Christian has been through. Satan could be attacking him - which is my guess. ]

You suggest he is a christian...and yet he seems to deny the Trinity???:eek:
I do not know of Christians who deny the Trinity: from the OP.here

[or also the lie of the trinity,
not understanding that only one name is given to us for deliverance, the name of Yeshuah, not "name of the father and holy spirit", which are not names, but titles, but as nonsensical as this teaching is, believers still opt to believe this dumb lie which can even be debunked with manuscript evidence that proves this teaching is a forgery.]

[Do you think you would win him over more with love or with wrath?]
I do not "win" anyone over. I am to faithful to truth, and defend from deluded persons suggesting God is gifting them to send believers to satan

[ We can get our point across in a way that isn't hateful.]

open rebuke is better than secret love.

[This is a fellow believer who Christ loves. I just think that as Christians we don't always act in accordance with our high calling.]
This is a Trinty denying person, who is not saved as of yet and is looking to;
[because you have the audacity to call yourselves believers yet resist the truth to continue in your lawlessness, and oppose those who come to you with the truth. You are false believers, and also antichrists, because you have a false anointing, which is what anti-Messiah actually means.]
I didn't thoroughly read through what he said but I got the overall gist. If he isn't a Christian that's all the more reason to be kind.

You can defend the truth while still treating someone with respect. We can misapply verses to fit the need of the hour; you can get your point across in a respectful way.

As Christians we have enough coming at us from an ungodly world; I think we need to try to stick together and support each other. I think we're heading into tumultuous times. We're stronger as a body.

Unity in the Body
"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, and with diligence to preserve the unity of theSpirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called," Ephesians 4:3

Reactions: Nancy and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But because Jesus did something, that doesn't mean we do the same. What are we taught?

I'm thinking of, "the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God", for instance.

But yes, his comments were neither appropriate nor correct imo. The man needs prayer!

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't thoroughly read through what he said but I got the overall gist. If he isn't a Christian that's all the more reason to be kind.

Unity in the Body
"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, and with diligence to preserve the unity of theSpirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called," Ephesians 4:3
there is no unity in the body here, He is a non-Christian...attacking Christians. You handle your posting, I will handle mine.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not forget your resistance and opposition of the truth, and if and when I am granted authority by God to do what I am called to do, I am going to deliver all of you to Satan, because you have the audacity to call yourselves believers yet resist the truth to continue in your lawlessness, and oppose those who come to you with the truth...Your time is almost up.
Brother, I say this with absolute certainty that the closest you'll ever get to delivering anything to Satan is sending a UPS package to Hell, Michigan (or his summer home in Hell, Calif.)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi SG, I am new here, a few weeks.
Agenda 21? Illuminati? 1871 letter of Albert Pike?
No, you are not alone!!
The "multitudes disillusioned with Christianity" refers to all the Christians who will be standing in the middle of the streets as civilization is set on fire and crumbling around them, yelling to the heavens at God that they were supposed to be raptured up and miss out on the trib, because they believed the lie of Jesuit Futurism, after which the Christ impersonator Lucifer will show up and turn them against the last remaining company described in Revelation 12:17 and 14:12, those who "keep the commadnments of God and have the testimony of Jesus...and the faith of Jesus."

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like there may as well be a FULL MOON every night of the month. The nuts just don't take any time off.
Can you imagine? How quickly those who claim to be an authority on things like the Antichrist (which means "take the place of Christ") blindly become Antichrist by sitting down in His place on His Judgment Seat.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll definitely take a look at it. God has only opened it up to my understanding in the last months so I don't know a lot, but it was good coming here and finding a few people who knew about it. I'm still unsure why God revealed it - I don't know if I'm supposed to do something with the knowledge, or if I'm just being shown how Revelations is being fulfilled. Do you have any speculation about President Trump? I'm still trying to discern whether he's legit or not. I am concerned about the Deagal document that has the U.S. depopulated by 2025. The only way that could be fulfilled is by a nuclear attack or a pandemic - unless there is some kind of economic collapse. I read that when countries collapse it happens quickly.

I keep crying out like Habakuk, hoping that God will speed up the end. I think it's gotten to hard to be a Christian in today's society. At this rate I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a few more years.
God is ALWAYS speaking to His people, who are walking in His Spirit, and are "hasting" unto the day of His fiery and sudden return. 2 Pet. 3:12.

When we read that verse, those who are born again of His Spirit, will realize that within themselves there is an earnest eagerness for this world to end soon.
That deep conviction is Christ Himself within us, looking and waiting also, for the Father to send Him for us.
As for all others, who do not have that conviction, they ARE NOT hasting unto the Day of God, and therefore would prefer that you don't talk about it.
And for that, DON'T! They will only turn on you!!

At the moment, because His Revelations for this time are new to you, and for YOU, I would urge you to be discerning through the Holy Spirit, as to who you should talk to and who you should not.

You can "test the waters", so to speak, by sharing it only with a close friend/brother, that you KNOW is born again. Take your time with them, for they are like a glass full of dirty water (false doctrines), and shall not release them, until they are "displaced" by the Lord revealing it to them, and not you.
Now, along with the revelations that God is giving you, he will point you to scriptures that are of topical concerns, that will change your way of thinking.
Isa. 55:8-9
"His thoughts and ways" about His OWN words, will be extremely contrary to that which is generally accepted and popular. Sometimes even down right startling!!
There is a difference between Christ-ianity and Church-ianity. The latter (all denominations) have their feet solidified in cement, and are unable to depart from their analytically learned " end time" doctrines.
However, all individual born again Christians will eventually perceive and discern, that the visible churches have their foundations in the earth, and that there are those in them (tares), who love it to be so. From them, you will turn away from, or at least be cautious when around them.
Be patient and take your time. You will have much to UN-learn as well RE-learn.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sng 6:11, I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded. :cool: