I am done

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very, very difficult to share it with our loved ones.
It can be done, if we keep it very brief and pointed, by choosing the right words. Yes! Trust God to help them to perceive what you are saying. Most people can't handle it to know that they are being duped and lied to by the authorities. We have this idiotic belief that somehow they are honest and sincere.

Pastor's and etc. are students of "higher learning" , as dictated to them by the colleges/seminaries, that they MUST attend. All of that is mostly analytical study of the Bible (word crunching), and learning how to preach/teach along the lines of THEIR doctrinal thinking and denomination. Quite seriously, they are stuck in a box!

Topical study is taking a specific biblical doctrine, and studying all the scriptures that speak of it, or support it. In such a study, one must allow the Lord to guide, and not structured commentaries, of which can have a denominational slant.
The Lord said that He will "guide us into ALL truth" . It's time that we start trusting in Him only, because as it stands now, most of "church-ianity" is far off course, about "end times" .
I think we have to be de-conditioned. All the years we grew up pledging allegiance to the flag, celebrating the 4th of July, seeing loved ones go proudly off to war - and then when the sickening reality sets in, it's difficult. I was just talking to a vet at a family member's house and I wanted to tell him some things but I knew it wouldn't be well-received. Yes I'm seeing that about pastors. I had looked up to them somewhat and now I'm seeing that a title really means little, and when you look at who Christ chose as his disciples, he didn't choose the "learned" Pharisees, he chose unlearned fishermen. Maybe "He chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise' fits in there somewhere.

We all hoped that Bush was a Christian and it's very unnerving to know that those in the highest level of office in our land are in Satan's camp. It really shook me, and still does. It's like someone throwing ice cold water in your face. But I keep trying to stay centered on God and that He is in control. I tried telling my husband about 9-11 and he scoffed, so I just have to wait until God opens his eyes.

I'm seeing that God is guiding me into "all truth" and it's pretty scary but He has His purposes.

I looked at that website and it was very informative. It seems as if a number of people know about it, but it does seem that many, many are still in the dark and are deceived.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4).
Only if you are under the law which the Jews where , we are not, sin abounded before the law, people died and went to prison before the law, all the law did was to teach the Jews how bad they where and that we cannot save our selves. Adam and Eve sinned against God when they rebelled, there was no ten commandments than.

Joh_7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I notice you don't dare continue on to verses 14,15, and 16 in your feeble attempt to establish a one-sided, wrested Scripture version of the gospel.

However, my Gospel embraces ALL Scripture. And when done, the only version of the Gospel that is found in Scripture is the Gospel that says we are saved by grace and judged by works, because the presence of works proves we've been saved by grace, while the absence of works proves our faith is in vain and our belief is no more than that of devils who tremble at their soon submergence into the Lake of Fire.
YEs you mix the old covenant, which was never ours, with the new which is not ours, yet you wont ask Christ so it is all your own understanding and it is killing you.

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

YEs wont leave Egypt prefer to be slaves to Pharaoh than servants of God.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are offering good verses that apply to Christian's.
He is not a christian.
He thinks the trinity is a lie.
He is an enemy of the cross, with a works gospel.
That is why Galatians was written.
Anthony - I can't see into your spirit to know if you are spiritually reborn or not just like you cannot see into mine, or into that man's. Someone can be theologically confused and still be spiritually reborn, or he could be a tare. But look at David who committed murder and adultery. Peter denied Christ three times. I don't know where you are in your walk with God but I have been through some very very bad times. I wasn't raised Christian; I was raised Catholic. My husband wasn't raised with anything. When I sought God I was very confused by all the name it and claim it crowd; that is when the enemy moves in - I read that as soon as we meet God, we meet the other one. I was a theological mess but I knew one thing was sure: I experienced spiritual rebirth.

I went through the "dark night of the soul" and in some respects I live through it daily. I think it's fun to joke around but I think what we have to be careful of is that Christians are often buffeted and attacked and that man seemed as if he was very serious and we can't treat another's suffering lightly. We may be where he's at one day and we wouldn't want to be made the butt of someone's joke. I struggle a lot myself, with snapping at those I'm closest to so I'm not saying I'm better - I'm not; God lets me see a clear view daily. I think we need to come up beside another believer who is hurting because this world is a tough place. I sat at a friends kitchen table and cried over the cruelty and deception of the youth pastor who did something to one of my children. God dealt with him, and he was shamed - nationwide. But I still bore the scars, and still do. We have to fight our own sin natures, fight the sin natures of our families, and the world, but then have the evil one attacking us, sometimes very cruelly. This world is growing more anti-Christian by the day it seems. We're stronger when we're unified. I quote the following scripture, but I struggle with the following all the time, when someone harms my family or I:

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and tender-hearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in ChristGod forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32

Corinthians 2:7 So that contrariwise you ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow. - 2 Cor. 2:7

You have a good sense of humor - I just want to be careful with someone who seems like they may need a hand up.

"A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1

Reactions: Acolyte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go back and forth on this, and imo both carrot and stick are needed I guess? In a forum setting, with someone who is making statements as if they knew when they do not, well, as I said earlier, Scripture is fulfilled imo; a teacher is under a heavier burden, and will suffer a diff judgement? Which we like to imagine is yet in some imaginary future, but I don't see much support for that.

Also, how someone takes offense will be gauged too right? The cliche is about women scorned, iow imo a seeker should be immune to scorn, or how do you offend a Christian iow?
Unsure of what verse you may be thinking of?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying all those Great Protestant Reformers who were so willing to die at once for the faith as they stood against papal tyranny were all the example of "Churchianity", but the masses who fill the non-denominational "emergent church" cesspools of our day who recoil in horror and indignation at the mere "pharisaic" suggestion that they ought to adhere to the clearly delineated Biblical standards for Christian living are the example of "Christianity"?
Don't even try to put words in my mouth!
Since Christ Ascended, each generation has had to bare their cross for what Christ willed for the *invisible church of their day. What they had to deal with then, is far different than what we deal with now. Therefore, the will of God for *His people, is relevant for the *invisible church and not what the **visible churches are doing.
*Rom. 8:9
**Mat. 13:24-25

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anthony - I can't see into your spirit to know if you are spiritually reborn or not just like you cannot see into mine, or into that man's. Someone can be theologically confused and still be spiritually reborn, or he could be a tare. But look at David who committed murder and adultery. Peter denied Christ three times. I don't know where you are in your walk with God but I have been through some very very bad times. I wasn't raised Christian; I was raised Catholic. My husband wasn't raised with anything. When I sought God I was very confused by all the name it and claim it crowd; that is when the enemy moves in - I read that as soon as we meet God, we meet the other one. I was a theological mess but I knew one thing was sure: I experienced spiritual rebirth.

I went through the "dark night of the soul" and in some respects I live through it daily. I think it's fun to joke around but I think what we have to be careful of is that Christians are often buffeted and attacked and that man seemed as if he was very serious and we can't treat another's suffering lightly. We may be where he's at one day and we wouldn't want to be made the butt of someone's joke. I struggle a lot myself, with snapping at those I'm closest to so I'm not saying I'm better - I'm not; God lets me see a clear view daily. I think we need to come up beside another believer who is hurting because this world is a tough place. I sat at a friends kitchen table and cried over the cruelty and deception of the youth pastor who did something to one of my children. God dealt with him, and he was shamed - nationwide. But I still bore the scars, and still do. We have to fight our own sin natures, fight the sin natures of our families, and the world, but then have the evil one attacking us, sometimes very cruelly. This world is growing more anti-Christian by the day it seems. We're stronger when we're unified. I quote the following scripture, but I struggle with the following all the time, when someone harms my family or I:

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and tender-hearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in ChristGod forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32

Corinthians 2:7 So that contrariwise you ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow. - 2 Cor. 2:7

You have a good sense of humor - I just want to be careful with someone who seems like they may need a hand up.

"A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1
SG.
I am sorry you have had negative experiences. That does not transfer to this situation.
This poster is not a Christian and is delusional ,thinking he has a special call to start a cult like group who shares his views.
As he has a stated position to deliver us to satan, I think we are now informed as to how to deal with this.
This is not a Christian overtaken in a fault.
You should not apply those verses to a non believer who calls the teaching of the trinity,a dumb lie.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only if you are under the law which the Jews where , we are not, sin abounded before the law, people died and went to prison before the law, all the law did was to teach the Jews how bad they where and that we cannot save our selves. Adam and Eve sinned against God when they rebelled, there was no ten commandments than.

Joh_7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Rom 2:12, For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

This scripture would tell us that the law is something that is set in the eternal realm; and that not being under it does not mean that a man will not perish because of violating it.

If someone violates it knowing what it is, they will be judged by it; if they don't know what it is, they have still violated an eternal principle.

Now you are right that if we are not under the law, to transgress the law will not be imputed as sin.

Is anyone truly not under the law, however?

Romans 6:14, Romans 7:4, and Romans 7:6 would seem to tell us that as believers we are not subject to the law. I interpret this to mean that there is no condemnation from the law for those who are in Christ.

However, Romans 8:4, Romans 8:7, Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16, and 1 Corinthians 9:21 would tell us that as believers we are subject to the law. And I interpret this to mean that we are still governed by the law as believers. Other verses that come to mind are Romans 5:5 w/ Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, and 2 John 1:6. Galatians 5:22-23 would also tell us that if we bear the fruit of the Spirit (i.e. walk according to love), there is no law that will condemn us for our behaviour.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have reached my wits end trying to reason with you people for several years now, and I am done and calling it quits.
exactly the opposite of the Scriptural illustration of one anointed, they will walk and not grow faint etc, not saying i don't understand. When you seek approval from the right source that all works out i guess. Forums are a crucible, huh? Thank God they let disagreeable ppl in here imo
God willing, I am now approaching my time to finally receive the anointing of God which I have been preparing for for many years, and begin to perform signs and wonders in the name of Yeshuah to establish my assembly in Medellin, and if God also be willing, to also perform terrifying signs in the sight of men.
wadr you're performing some pretty terrifying signs right now i guess! Best of luck to you in your walk ok, and ty for what amounts to a...rather bold confession, as it will no doubt man...turn out. Zealots go through a Chosen One stage, but you will get through it prolly

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEs you mix the old covenant, which was never ours, with the new which is not ours, yet you wont ask Christ so it is all your own understanding and it is killing you.

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

It's called being "double minded" and being "lukewarm".
I'm sure you've noticed, that "Law Keepers" CAN'T get beyond the Law! They never can tell you who they are "married" to, because they don't know!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SG.
I am sorry you have had negative experiences. That does not transfer to this situation.
This poster is not a Christian and is delusional ,thinking he has a special call to start a cult like group who shares his views.
As he has a stated position to deliver us to satan, I think we are now informed as to how to deal with this.
This is not a Christian overtaken in a fault.
You should not apply those verses to a non believer who calls the teaching of the trinity,a dumb lie.

Exactly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are married to Christ, then He is your Lord, and you obey Him. There is no more condemnation over failing to keep the law, because you are not married to it anymore: however, if you know that Jesus Christ is the God of both the Old and New Testaments, then you know that His commandments are the commandments of the Old and New Testaments. And He did say, If you love me, then keep my commandments.

Therefore if you are married to Him, you will obey His commandments (as well as the leadings and guidings of the Holy Spirit). Not as a legalistic requirement, but out of love for Him. Acts of the Apostles 5:32 comes to mind.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You mix the religion of SATAN with the Gospel. The devil has convinced you that breaking God's law is acceptable to God, even though such behavior cost the infinite sacrifice of His own dear Son. "How long will ye simple ones be simple?"

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't even try to put words in my mouth!
Since Christ Ascended, each generation has had to bare their cross for what Christ willed for the *invisible church of their day. What they had to deal with then, is far different than what we deal with now. Therefore, the will of God for *His people, is relevant for the *invisible church and not what the **visible churches are doing.
*Rom. 8:9
**Mat. 13:24-25
The church was only invisible for the 1,260 years when the woman "fled into the wilderness" - which was the 1,260 year reign of the papacy from 538 to 1798. That woman is no longer "invisible" - she is now traveling full steam ahead around the world preaching the Three Angel's Messages of Revelation 14:6-12, the last warning message to the world before Christ comes and rewards all who drew nigh unto Him with their lips and did honor Him with their mouths, but their hearts were far from Him as they chose to obey "the precepts of men" instead of keeping "My commandments".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church was only invisible for the 1,260 years when the woman "fled into the wilderness" - which was the 1,260 year reign of the papacy from 538 to 1798. That woman is no longer "invisible" - she is now traveling full steam ahead around the world preaching the Three Angel's Messages of Revelation 14:6-12, the last warning message to the world before Christ comes and rewards all who drew nigh unto Him with their lips and did honor Him with their mouths, but their hearts were far from Him as they chose to obey "the precepts of men" instead of keeping "My commandments".
No! You missed my understanding. The invisible church consists of born again Christians (the wheat), and are in everyone of the visible churches, which are being controlled by the scholarly learned (the tares).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are married to Christ, then He is your Lord, and you obey Him. There is no more condemnation over failing to keep the law, because you are not married to it anymore: however, if you know that Jesus Christ is the God of both the Old and New Testaments, then you know that His commandments are the commandments of the Old and New Testaments. And He did say, If you love me, then keep my commandments.

Therefore if you are married to Him, you will obey His commandments (as well as the leadings and guidings of the Holy Spirit). Not as a legalistic requirement, but out of love for Him. Acts of the Apostles 5:32 comes to mind.
Evidently you have not discerned/digested
Rom. 7:1-4.