I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming my previous post, that you are trying to hard. I know that I can do the same thing sometimes as well. Now the time stamped articles may support your position, but our understanding is moving rapidly from the expressed positions in the referenced articles to a very different place where postured position holds no relevance in regards to righteousness.

Shalom
HUH??
We were talking about Peter being the "Rock" of Matt. 16:18. - and the evidence I have presented is overwhelming.
Not really sure where you're going with this now . . .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Is this not considered a valid and accurate historical document?
Martin Luther's 95 Theses
I would say definitely.

The 95 Theses
Die 95 Thesen

Out of love for the truth and from desire to elucidate it, the Reverend Father Martin Luther, Master of Arts and Sacred Theology, and ordinary lecturer therein at Wittenberg, intends to defend the following statements and to dispute on them in that place. Therefore he asks that those who cannot be present and dispute with him orally shall do so in their absence by letter. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
PERFECT answer, because it typifies the abject ignorance of most anti-Catholics.

Papal infallibility ONLY pertains to matters of official teaching.
Not knowing that he was being duped by his underlings doesn’t apply.

Maybe YOU should do a little homework instead of embarrassing yourself any further . . .

PS - anybody ELSE wanna give this a try before I leave for the weekend??
Have a good weekend @BreadOfLife

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
For the life of me BOL I don't know why you keep excusing the abuses of the RCC. It's akin to being a holocaust denier and does nothing for your credibility.
The ignorant might be bluffed and anybody that doesn't understand your projections and hollow threats. Isn't this what the RCC built her empire on? It's quiet pathetic really.
Same goes for the SDA.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Who's "angry"??
I'm just holding up a mirror to anti-Catholic hypocrisy.

YOUR
moronic replies are doing the work for me . . .

No - it's TRUE.
Don't look at ME - I didn't make an claims. I just relayed the results of expert studies on the epidemic of Protestant molestation cases in the U.S. The fact that the experts state that molestation by Protestant clergy is as high as THIRTY EIGHT PERCENT completely DWARFS the problem that happened within the Catholic Church (1-2%).

What makes it MORE despicable is NOT that Protestant hierarchy has tried to hide the problem - but the the pews are filled with congregants like YOU who are hiding it.

No - as I just pointed out in my last paragraph -hypocrisy is YOU and all the other Protestant congregants living in denial while your children are being diddled by your pastors and youth ministers - and you all sit in silence . . .

Or a child-diddling Protestant Pastor, youth minister, Sunday school teacher, Bible Study leader, ect. . . .

Oh, I almost forgot.
Ummmm . . . "LOL" . . .
Remind me to NOT take my children to a 'Church" Protestant or Catholic or SDA--not after reading this thread.
And so it is going with the "Lollers"
J.