I am sorry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I have changed what this post originaly apologized for: While I thank You all for Your prayers on My healing, I could also use Prayers for "Good Sense," as I have spoken/posted in here sometimes without thinking. I had only meant to "defuse," certain heated debates which seemed to get nasty, ( but as I see people are passionate in here ), and therefore The debates will remain quite heated. ( In relation to events and signs we think we see ): I had been posting some "Tidbits," and "Teaser Ideas," to see if it would make people think, and maybee do a little more digging, because "Apocalypse," ideas have allways been believed in every age, and I simply believe, and meant to show "That at this time that the Overwhelming abundance of apocalypitic signs and scenarios are a smoke screen in which the enemy means to divide and confuse us," and that the time is indeed close. In addition with My fatigue related to My heart issues, and lack of concentration I have not yet had the time to digest some powerfull and seemingly quite convincing concepts some of the staff here have themselves posted, and without time to research what seems solid, have without thinking fallen into the habit of posting from old perspectives, which I should have avoided until I can digest the material. Also in addition, in My attempt to diffuse bitterly divided camps of thought, with speculation, again without thought I guess I was posting a few tangent ideas -to inspire people to think more carefully about things they see- that I had been posting as if This site needed My guidance????, When in reality I have only made the job of the staff in Here more difficult, when I do not just stick to the facts, because they constantly have to challenge "unsound ideas," of which I do not need to be adding to that number. And just because I came up with some fictional and hypothetical ideas to show The Body of Christ has allways, and I mean allways, chased such wild ideas on end time speculations, when they were allowed to surface. And the one interesting twist to that would be that in the west, when the Catholic Church had ruled with an Iron Fist, such public speculations as these would not be openly allowed, and thus only be whispered secretly much of the time, thus leaving Us little proof of how much such speculations did or did not take place -every time there were changes on the social and political landscape.Thank You, MikeAnd May Christ richly Bless Us all, who Love Him, Amen

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I should watch more closely what I do. I have been having hope and faith I would be feeling better soon, and should revisit the poor judgement I may have used on any posts, if there is more I need to delete as well, I will have to look into it. I had mentioned I wanted to go back to see if I should eddit anything out of any of them, and am sorry againGod Bless

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Mike1111Mike;21604)
I should watch more closely what I do. I have been having hope and faith I would be feeling better soon, and should revisit the poor judgement I may have used on any posts, if there is more I need to delete as well, I will have to look into it. I had mentioned I wanted to go back to see if I should eddit anything out of any of them, and am sorry againGod Bless
I thought your post was funny, actually. Hope you are feeling better soon, too. I know I haven't been myself lately, probably started with a virus and left me with stomach and other problems in association with it, if you know what I mean. Trying to decide whether to visit the doctor, but all they do is give you drugs and excessive (and invasive) tests. I rather not know.I used to work with a woman who was a friend of mine that looked exactly like Rawlings. We used to go across the street for lunch and "a few" to get away from the boss lady. She passed away later from cancer unfortunately.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Mike1111Mike;21604)
Must you have to apologize for everything you do? Did I see humour? No, but it is extremely hard for me to find humour when it's hard to show emotion on here. I just posted scriptures as a back up...Jag

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Relax mate, we all post things that we think are fine at the time but which we later realise might not have been a good idea, I do it myself..
smile.gif
That's because Satan sits at our side while we're on the keyboard, trying to persuade us to say this or that, leading us up the garden path so that he can then zap us with guilt and remorse when we realise what we've done, making us feel bad, he's a sly devil..Some people NEVER say sorry because they don't think they've done anything wrong, therefore Satan tightens his grip on them, but by saying you're sorry you've loosened his grip, good for you..
smile.gif
However don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should all get into the habit of saying something and then apologising, all I'm saying is that we should always think twice about what we post in the first place, then there'd be no need to apologise at all..
smile.gif

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Ok I will relax, it's just I am a bit of a mess, and feel I misjudge My decourum and behavior, or how it should be, and I guess over apologize, to make up for feeling a little frustrated for not thinking straight. I thank You all for Your responses. And I just know the fatigue and other things I am dealing with reduces instantaneous and short term thinking to be not the swiftest in the world. But I think I sometimes an getting a little better at it. I have been praying for Myself, and recieving everyone elses prayers, and have been so happy to be typing posts quicker than a banshee, faster than My thinking has been improving, But too confident to slow down I guess, becuase I do have to curb some bad choices, and just a few anger issues I am dealing with. So like I just sent in annother instant message, I would apologize for apologizing too much -better being safe than sorry for being offensive, but how does one pull off apologizing for apologizing too much, So instead I'll say, wow look at that pretty commet, to distract everyone, and then say, what You didn't see it??????????? Thanks again Mike. And I will wait for the survey results on this post let Me know if I have to axe the Potter post????????? because I are schizophrenic, and so are I I think one of My favorite lines came from a Mel Gibson Movie, "Conspiricy Theory," I think, which goes "Just cause Your Paranoid, doesn't mean their not out to get You." So I guess I will work with the site, and site moderator, and if the consensus is it was tasteless I will now ask it be pulled, and work with them to see If I need to have others pulled, because I can edit out tastless remarks from other posts if I need to fix them. I accidently left Asterixes in one to mark a spot I was going to check, and forgott, and it looked like I left them in as a negative "expletive" ( a curse ), which I did not mean to do. So I will work with the site to see if any need to be removed, or I need to have some edditted for taste.God Bless.Mike

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
*****I have altered the nature of the apology I originaly posted, because My attempts to diffuse some heated debates by showing any possible way of interpreting events based on how we see them -including ideas I think of, which may or may not pan out, if I actualy had the time to research them, and refine them against the only sourch that matters, THE BIBLE - was meant in that light, for US to look at what "We See," or "Think We See," and had come to realise I was only making the job of The Staff In Here, more difficult -Because they are bussy enogh in Here trying to give sound answers and sound advice, and have enough "wild speculations," to deal with. And if I were to come to read enough posts to find point in which I had found cause to disagree with them, then I would be obligated by proper Decorum to present a polite and professional question and or challenge. So I again apologize, for thinking I could show that events will allways apear to meet opposing scenarios, as confussion is the Tour De Force performance of the enemy.Thank YouMay Christ Richly Bless those who love Him, Amen