I Believe in Miracles!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
I personally don't believe that either of those "miracles" actually occurred.
If these miracles were in fact a hoax.It would be one of the biggest lies ever told.Maybe you look into these 2 miracles on the internet.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
Pelaides said:
The Catholic church is the only church i know of that is still performing and documenting miracles.Is their any other religion and or denomination,that is performing miracles?
I don't think any religion or denomination has the corner on performing miracles. God performs miracles or miracles are performed thru people by God.

I believe the Catholic church (made up of many people) is very good at documenting miracles. I don't know of any other organized church that documents them as good as the Catholic church does. They are also good about recognizing saintly people who perform miracles in the name of Jesus or God.

So the answer is YES, there are other religions or denominations that perform miracles.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Anyone seen tbis video? It was passed on to me in an email.

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/SAF13v5_WS[/size]
A testimony from a licenced physician what more can you ask for!

I don't think any religion or denomination has the corner on performing miracles. God performs miracles or miracles are performed thru people by God.

I believe the Catholic church (made up of many people) is very good at documenting miracles. I don't know of any other organized church that documents them as good as the Catholic church does. They are also good about recognizing saintly people who perform miracles in the name of Jesus or God.

So the answer is YES, there are other religions or denominations that perform miracles.
yes you are correct,for some reason the protesants dont authenticate their miracles,the way the catholics do.