I Can Totally Identify With Her

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the actress that plays Uma from Descendants that I will be posting below the top video and I can definitely agree with what she's saying. I think that's where I get a lot of my doubts from because I love Jesus,.. but I don't always want to do what He wants me to do and then I started doubting my salvation. I've been really working on changing that attitude of mine though.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the actress that plays Uma from Descendants that I will be posting below the top video and I can definitely agree with what she's saying. I think that's where I get a lot of my doubts from because I love Jesus,.. but I don't always want to do what He wants me to do and then I started doubting my salvation. I've been really working on changing that attitude of mine though.

"I've been really working on changing that attitude of mine though."

Me too sister. Me too! Can be really tough to "sense" His love when we don't much care for ourselves (not speaking for you here). I had to come to the place where I just had faith to KNOW He loves me, and it takes myself out of the picture there! And just to see how He blesses me over and over again should be reminder enough but...we want what we want...like China, neither do I want to hurt God, grieve His Holy Spirit because, that alone hurts!
Yeah, my attitude can use tons of adjustment. :oops:

Didn't watch the second vid but, the first one rocked sister. I like her. She is unassuming, honest, real, and touches many places inside my own self.
I know there are Christians who try to make a habit of not using the words "I" "my", "me" but how else is one to share their experiences?
I like her, thanks for sharing.
xo

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Didn't watch the second vid but, the first one rocked sister. I like her. She is unassuming, honest, real, and touches many places inside my own self.
I know there are Christians who try to make a habit of not using the words "I" "my", "me" but how else is one to share their experiences?
I like her, thanks for sharing.
xo

You're welcome but you should listen to her sing as she has some major pipes and is a very talented singer and actress in my book. :)

Reactions: Nancy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and I care for myself deeply I just don't always care for the way I choose to act,.. or don't choose to act if the case may be.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, powerful voice!

Reactions: April_Rose