I did not speak in secret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I like to show how wrong people with fanciful notions are.
It is very sad really, that so many Christians have no idea about what God has planned for our future.
Christians who have no idea what God has planned are lazy for not studying scripture and foolish for accepting man's fables and traditions. They've made their choice.

What's far more sad are those who knowingly spread repulsive False Doctrine.
They've also made their choice, yet they're woefully naive about what their reward will be.

Reactions: Keraz

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes, I like to show how wrong people with fanciful notions are.
It is very sad really, that so many Christians have no idea about what God has planned for our future.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Ti.4:v.1

The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Ti.4:v.3-4

THE WORD IS GOD

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 50:3-5 The Lord is coming and will not remain silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and all around a great storm rages. He calls to the heavens above and the earth below, that He may judge His people.

Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

This is not and cannot be the Return of Jesus in His glory, it is the Lord’s judgement and punishment of the nations, in all the world. It will be triggered by an attack on the State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. Psalms 83:1-18

The Lord’s people will be judged, too, but those who are His ‘loyal servants’, will be protected.
I think we all should look at that simultaneous event more closely, and see it for what it really is, when He comes in flaming fire. (Are there any "Rapture theorists" out there?)
Luke.17[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Oh, and BTW, you should know also that it won't be just a few countries or land masses that will burned up, it will be the entire earth, you know......a lake of fire.
2 Peter 3[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
[12]
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Hopefully, none here are looking for a refurbished, remodeled OLD earth. That Jewish thinking is NOT going to happen!!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh, and BTW, you should know also that it won't be just a few countries or land masses that will burned up, it will be the entire earth, you know......a lake of fire.
You display your confusion with this comment.
At the New heavens and earth, Revelation 21:1-7, the new Jerusalem comes to the earth, a cleansed and renewed planet that God Himself will dwell on. Not just Jewish thinking, but Bible truths.