I don't know what to name this thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So you'll just not believe in anything then? That sounds very odd and very far fetched. It sounds more like you're making excuses for not even trying. Like you have some favorite sins that you dont want to give up.
No, never, because it's so hard to believe in Jesus. People who encourage other people to believe should be put to death.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I've noticed in the months following the terror attacks on October 7th, there's been a continual growth of hostility that does not seem to be slowing down. I have been watching the news coverage about the war in Gaza from many different media sources. What I am noticing now is the position shift of people counting the dead. But there is no side anyone should take, there is no I'm pro Palestinian, or I'm pro Israel. Because ultimately they're fighting for their personal beliefs, okay. So technically Palestine and Israel are both in error.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, never, because it's so hard to believe in Jesus. People who encourage other people to believe should be put to death.

That is so much a statement from a common punk.

You're lying anyway because deep down inside you know the truth, that God is real.

So you're not even agnostic then. You're an Atheist but dont want to use the title for some reason?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That is so much a statement from a common punk.

You're lying anyway because deep down inside you know the truth, that God is real.

So you're not even agnostic then. You're an Atheist but dont want to use the title for some reason?
Alright you got me. It's true, I really do believe in God. I've just been avoiding him because I've been living in sexual relationship my 30 year old daughter.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I've noticed in the months following the terror attacks on October 7th, there's been a continual growth of hostility that does not seem to be slowing down. I have been watching the news coverage about the war in Gaza from many different media sources. What I am noticing now is the position shift of people counting the dead. But there is no side anyone should take, there is no I'm pro Palestinian, or I'm pro Israel. Because ultimately they're fighting for their personal beliefs, okay. So technically Palestine and Israel are both in error.
To continue this line of thinking:
We have this hostility between two nations defending their specific belief systems. Who developed into their type of nations because of their specific belief systems, who have Christian's with their specific belief systems involving themselves and escalating hostilities all over the world. Fighting over their personal zero's, which is really just fighting for nothing. Because a belief is not a real something, it's a person's or people's personal opinions before they have all the facts to support itself.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
To continue this line of thinking:
We have this hostility between two nations defending their specific belief systems. Who developed into their type of nations because of their specific belief systems, who have Christians with their specific belief systems involving themselves and escalating hostilities. Fighting and defending their personal zero's, which is what fighting and defending. Nothing. Because a belief is not a real thing, it's a person's or people's personal opinions before they have the facts, it's also what they feel strongly about.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright you got me. It's true, I really do believe in God. I've just been avoiding him because I've been living in sexual relationship my 30 year old daughter.

That was more information than I needed. But...ok. I knew it was something. I hope you were being sarcastic.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was I right about believing? You can see how these countries around the world are behaving due to their beliefs. For me it's an undeniable fact that believing is our enemy, and catastrophe can only follow. I know you will just keep on thinking your beliefs will fix everything. But please understand it's not like I've not been there. In a odd way I consider that nature facilitates our suffering the more we want to believe.
What did you believe? And why?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That was more information than I needed. But...ok. I knew it was something. I hope you were being sarcastic.
No, not at all. If I was going to be sarcastic I would've added some frustration and confusion about why God didn't chastise Lot and his daughters, or warn Abraham in regards to his relationship.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Man that's not even morally acceptable by mankinds standards. And you admit that you know the truth. Your halfway there!

You need to shake that stuff off and ask God for forgiveness and for will He lead you out of that lifestyleof sexual immorality and lying. And He will do it. Go get you a wife of your own age and not family man. If you repent of these things and make Jesus your Lord of your life you will be forgiven, and enter into life!
There's no A/C in hell.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Was I right about believing?

No.

You can see how these countries around the world are behaving due to their beliefs. For me it's an undeniable fact that believing is our enemy, and catastrophe can only follow. I know you will just keep on thinking your beliefs will fix everything. But please understand it's not like I've not been there. In a odd way I consider that nature facilitates our suffering the more we want to believe.

They are acting like Satan, “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4).

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No.

They are acting like Satan, “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4).
No + a Bible verse is not an answer. I'll prove to you that believing is the underpinning problem.
Do you agree that everyone who does not believe in Jesus the Christ as he has proven himself as God is believing in something false?

Answer yes or no.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No + a Bible verse is not an answer.

It is my answer.

I’ve been away and haven’t spoken with you for a while. How have you been?

I'll prove to you that believing is the underpinning problem.

You believe that you are going to prove something to me.

Do you agree that everyone who does not believe in Jesus the Christ as he has proven himself as God is believing in something false?

Answer yes or no.

Your question isn’t clear. Would you rephrase it for me?