I doubt that God incarnated, but believe Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Is really saying this???....

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of mySELF, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of mySELF, and the name of the city of mySELF, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from mySELF: and I will write upon him my new name AS I GOD, CHANGED MY NAME.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His new name cancels out his God as he mentions it 4 times?
Please elaborate how he misspoke.(are you sure his God did not give him a new name?)
he never misspoke, The Name Jesus was here before the foundation of the Earth was Laid. there is no cancelation of any name.
John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive".

he didn't come in I AM, nor the Lord, or the LORD, for that is what he is in Name, but the personal name of God as to who he is, "JESUS", hebrew Yeshua. so there was nothing misspoken of any name. God name has always been Jesus, just wasn't given until he showed up in Person to ware it in flesh.
elaborate? sure. those false names Jehovah and AKA Yahweh, is just that false man made names made up from the tetragrammaton. here's why. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton, which means a word having four letters, YHWH, or I AM. YHWH or H1961 הָיָה hayah is where these names came from. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator, men), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce. so they made a educated guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

Now here's the Big mistake. all these name are derived from the word "I AM or the Hebrew (H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. which is a VERB. BINGO, the mistake is verbs are not nouns, and personal nouns are not verbs. understand, I AM is what he is not Who he is.

"What" vs "Who" in name.
let see this in an Example, as to the “WHO”, vs the “WHAT” in a Name. If I would to ask you what is the first woman name, just about everyone would say, "EVE". yes, Eve, it’s a proper, and personal name, but you would be wrong. why?, because I asked “WHAT” is her name, not “WHO” she is in name. lets get the answer from the bible. Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". see it now? When I ask, WHAT is her name, what she is, a "ADAM", because Adam identify WHAT she is, and not WHO she is in name. ADAM is a TITLE, or common name for mankind, and not a personal name. Listen closely. if I would have ask you, WHO was the first woman in name?. then the correct answer would be, "EVE", because EVE identify WHO she is in Name instead of WHAT she is in Name, because WHAT she is in name, is a "ADAM". WHO she is in name is Eve.

Now Back to God name, when Moses asked God WHAT his name is. notice, WHAT his name is and not WHO he is name. God told Moses exactly what Moses asked, no more, no less, "I AM", because that's what God is. the name GOD is what he is here, I AM THAT I AM, YHWH, that identify WHAT he is. when he, or we say he's KING, that's not his personal name, but KING identify WHAT he is. when we say FATHER, that's not his personal name, but FATHER identify WHAT he is. He's the Father of spirits, when we say, SAVIOUR, that's not his personal name, that identify WHAT he is. he's Saviour of the world. but When we say JESUS, now we are saying, WHO he is in name. just like, "EVE", that name identify WHO she is, and the name ADAM identify WHAT she is. so YHWH is not God PERSONAL NAME, it tells us "WHAT" he is in Name. a Mighty God, everlasting Father, .. ect.... JESUS is God PERSONAL NAME. see the difference now? and that name was not known in the earth until he showed up personally to wear it in this world.

if Moses would have asked God "WHO" are you in Name? we could all pack up our bags and go home for God would have said "Yeshua" or in English "Jesus". there would have been no argument.

and one last point. many say, there was no "J" in the hebrew, that's correct. scripture, Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself". but he himself only knew the NAME, yes, for the dominant language, English, had not yet come at the writting of Revelation, but God knew it. so John nor any of the Hebrews or anyone else at that day and time knew the name, until... it came. that's why this book is called the book of Revelation, it reveals the things to come. and the English language did come... Glory to God, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA, that's the NAME that was written.

so, JESUS, he WROTE his NAME, as Revelation 3:12, and Revelation 19:12 states, you might want to make a cross reference of both scriptures for future references.

Hoped this helped.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he never misspoke, The Name Jesus was here before the foundation of the Earth was Laid. there is no cancelation of any name.
John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive".

he didn't come in I AM, nor the Lord, or the LORD, for that is what he is in Name, but the personal name of God as to who he is, "JESUS", hebrew Yeshua. so there was nothing misspoken of any name. God name has always been Jesus, just wasn't given until he showed up in Person to ware it in flesh.
elaborate? sure. those false names Jehovah and AKA Yahweh, is just that false man made names made up from the tetragrammaton. here's why. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton, which means a word having four letters, YHWH, or I AM. YHWH or H1961 הָיָה hayah is where these names came from. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator, men), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce. so they made a educated guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

Now here's the Big mistake. all these name are derived from the word "I AM or the Hebrew (H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. which is a VERB. BINGO, the mistake is verbs are not nouns, and personal nouns are not verbs. understand, I AM is what he is not Who he is.

"What" vs "Who" in name.
let see this in an Example, as to the “WHO”, vs the “WHAT” in a Name. If I would to ask you what is the first woman name, just about everyone would say, "EVE". yes, Eve, it’s a proper, and personal name, but you would be wrong. why?, because I asked “WHAT” is her name, not “WHO” she is in name. lets get the answer from the bible. Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". see it now? When I ask, WHAT is her name, what she is, a "ADAM", because Adam identify WHAT she is, and not WHO she is in name. ADAM is a TITLE, or common name for mankind, and not a personal name. Listen closely. if I would have ask you, WHO was the first woman in name?. then the correct answer would be, "EVE", because EVE identify WHO she is in Name instead of WHAT she is in Name, because WHAT she is in name, is a "ADAM". WHO she is in name is Eve.

Now Back to God name, when Moses asked God WHAT his name is. notice, WHAT his name is and not WHO he is name. God told Moses exactly what Moses asked, no more, no less, "I AM", because that's what God is. the name GOD is what he is here, I AM THAT I AM, YHWH, that identify WHAT he is. when he, or we say he's KING, that's not his personal name, but KING identify WHAT he is. when we say FATHER, that's not his personal name, but FATHER identify WHAT he is. He's the Father of spirits, when we say, SAVIOUR, that's not his personal name, that identify WHAT he is. he's Saviour of the world. but When we say JESUS, now we are saying, WHO he is in name. just like, "EVE", that name identify WHO she is, and the name ADAM identify WHAT she is. so YHWH is not God PERSONAL NAME, it tells us "WHAT" he is in Name. a Mighty God, everlasting Father, .. ect.... JESUS is God PERSONAL NAME. see the difference now? and that name was not known in the earth until he showed up personally to wear it in this world.

if Moses would have asked God "WHO" are you in Name? we could all pack up our bags and go home for God would have said "Yeshua" or in English "Jesus". there would have been no argument.

and one last point. many say, there was no "J" in the hebrew, that's correct. scripture, Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself". but he himself only knew the NAME, yes, for the dominant language, English, had not yet come at the writting of Revelation, but God knew it. so John nor any of the Hebrews or anyone else at that day and time knew the name, until... it came. that's why this book is called the book of Revelation, it reveals the things to come. and the English language did come... Glory to God, the Lord JESUS/YESHUA, that's the NAME that was written.

so, JESUS, he WROTE his NAME, as Revelation 3:12, and Revelation 19:12 states, you might want to make a cross reference of both scriptures for future references.

Hoped this helped.

PICJAG.
Is that how you attempt to explain away the God that Jesus describes that he has in Rev 3:12?

What is your explanation for this in John 20?....

....I go to your Father and my Father, to your God and my God....

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because they never left, it is the evidence or the idenity of who the PERSON is in that flesh. in this case JESUS.

example, if you fell as a child and scraped, say for instance your arm aganist a hard surface. those scares healed, but they might still be there from childhood. I know I have some from childhood, but it didn't change the PERSON me?.

PICJAG.
Correct, his wounds/scars never left, when He was resurrected in His NEW flesh of immortality.

If you can deal with it, He was flesh and bone, having no working heart to pump blood, because there was none to pump.
Remember: 1 Cor. 15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that how you attempt to explain away the God that Jesus describes that he has in Rev 3:12?

What is your explanation for this in John 20?....

....I go to your Father and my Father, to your God and my God....
GINOLJC, to all.
explanation? for what? just say what the bible say ... well. but what you need is not an explination, you need the truth.
God is a Spirit right? per John 4:24a. in his diversified state on earth he goes to his, Spirit, as said before on earth my Father is my Spirit and God is a Spirit.

now you have a bigger problem, because, John 20:27 states this, "Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

now you have two Gods yes count them, the one you quoted that Jesus and May has, and now you have Jesus as God. that's two God which is anti Bible and the spirit of Anti Christ. see your ERROR, now you're into polytheism.

You want to try that again? "ever learning but never able to come to the truth".

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, his wounds/scars never left, when He was resurrected in His NEW flesh of immortality.

If you can deal with it, He was flesh and bone, having no working heart to pump blood, because there was none to pump.
Remember: 1 Cor. 15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption
THANK YOU, you're correct. this is what I been saying to them, but they either is not reading or not understanding.

Earburner, I like that, "having no working heart". I got to used that in the future. again thanks.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
explanation? for what? just say what the bible say ... well. but what you need is not an explination, you need the truth.
God is a Spirit right? per John 4:24a. in his diversified state on earth he goes to his, Spirit, as said before on earth my Father is my Spirit and God is a Spirit.

now you have a bigger problem, because, John 20:27 states this, "Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

now you have two Gods yes count them, the one you quoted that Jesus and May has, and now you have Jesus as God. that's two God which is anti Bible and the spirit of Anti Christ. see your ERROR, now you're into polytheism.

You want to try that again? "ever learning but never able to come to the truth".

PICJAG.
No, per John 20 Jesus clearly says that he has a God....

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Then just a few days later, Thomas says this....

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

So, scripture clearly says Jesus, our God has a God but is also God.(Rev 3:12, Eph 1, etc.)

How do we fix that?

Easy, this......

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

And this....

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Made Jesus God by default.

Anyone with every bit of the Godhead(all of what God consists of) housed in their body is made God by default.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you believe that as said you're into polytheism plain and simple.
I feel sorry for you.

PICJAG.
It is not polytheistic to say God governs through a man which He fully indwells with all of His being.