I doubt that God incarnated, but believe Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term begotten has sexual connotations. Not meaning God had sex but fertilized the ovaries of Mary. God’s word was made a sperm cell to fertilize Mary’s egg. Thus we have the begotten son of God and Mary’s begotten son.

There is no such thing as an eternal begotten son.

Jesus was simply known of his God in eternity, as Jeremiah was
Another ERROR on your Part. nonesense, Begotten have several meaning, example, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel".

so did Paul have sex with any of them, or they mother's? no.
so try again.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another ERROR on your Part. nonesense, Begotten have several meaning, example, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel".

so did Paul have sex with any of them, or they mother's? no.
so try again.

PICJAG.
No, only begotten son is equivalent to so and so begat so and so.
Jesus was not begotten by the gospel in eternity.
Now, if Jesus was begotten in eternity any other way, then HOW was Jesus begotten before Mary begat him?
Mary did beget Jesus, correct?
You were begotten by 2 parents, correct?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term begotten has sexual connotations. Not meaning God had sex but fertilized the ovaries of Mary. God’s word was made a sperm cell to fertilize Mary’s egg. Thus we have the begotten son of God and Mary’s begotten son.

There is no such thing as an eternal begotten son.

Jesus was simply known of his God in eternity, as Jeremiah was
My, my, my egg and sperm, what a mess....... (smile) ... LOL. well Mary's egg was not used, nor was any sperm used in the conception of the Lord's body. Mary only "birthed" the body that the Lord came in, she's as said, only a surrogate mother, not a natural biological mother, to the CHRIST, see how i said that. so no, her egg was not used either. What is the difference between 'born' and 'begotten'? A child is born, of the mother. Begotten refers to the father's role - a man begets his children. and God is not a man. and then you said,
No, only begotten son is equivalent to so and so begat so and so.
Jesus was not begotten by the gospel in eternity.
Now, if Jesus was begotten in eternity any other way, then HOW was Jesus begotten before Mary begat him?
as we said before and now again, JESUS was never begotten of anyone. so you need to zero in on the body of Flesh he came in. now the question, how do God, not man, but God bring things into existance? you should know that. :p

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My, my, my egg and sperm, what a mess....... (smile) ... LOL. well Mary's egg was not used, nor was any sperm used in the conception of the Lord's body. Mary only "birthed" the body that the Lord came in, she's as said, only a surrogate mother, not a natural biological mother, to the CHRIST, see how i said that. so no, her egg was not used either. What is the difference between 'born' and 'begotten'? A child is born, of the mother. Begotten refers to the father's role - a man begets his children. and God is not a man. and then you said,

as we said before and now again, JESUS was never begotten of anyone. so you need to zero in on the body of Flesh he came in. now the question, how do God, not man, but God bring things into existance? you should know that. :p

PICJAG.
So, since Mary's egg was not used, this means Jesus was not her biological son, disqualifying him as from Judah?

So, you think Jesus was only eternally begotten....please elaborate on the term eternally begotten?

Do you know how a father begets a child?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, since Mary's egg was not used, this means Jesus was not her biological son, disqualifying him as from Judah?

So, you think Jesus was only eternally begotten....please elaborate on the term eternally begotten?

ERROR, she "BIRTH" it, (the child), so legally he's out Judah not from Judah. Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood". notice the difference? he sprang out, out, not from.
why ask what I think, know what the bible saying. now begotten, it's the Greek word,
G1080 γεννάω gennao (ǰen-naō') v.
1. (properly, of the father) to procreate.
2. (by extension, of the mother) to conceive.
3. (figuratively) to regenerate.
[from a variation of G1085]
KJV: bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring

so he was "BORN"and "SPRANG" out of Judah.

yes, God or man. (smile).

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, she "BIRTH" it, (the child), so legally he's out Judah not from Judah. Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood". notice the difference? he sprang out, out, not from.

why ask what I think, know what the bible saying. now begotten, it's the Greek word,
G1080 γεννάω gennao (ǰen-naō') v.
1. (properly, of the father) to procreate.
2. (by extension, of the mother) to conceive.
3. (figuratively) to regenerate.
[from a variation of G1085]
KJV: bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring

so he was "BORN"and "SPRANG" out of Judah.

yes, God or man. (smile).

PICJAG.
So the lion of the tribe of Judah is not really from Judah? Did he bounce out of it instead?

No, do you know the process between God and Mary's womb per "begotten son" happened?

Did Jesus bounce(spring) out of her womb, pretending to be from Judah?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is a lamb?
Jesus is a loaf of bread?
Jesus is light bulb?
Jesus is a word?

Yeah, you're right, none of that makes any sense!

...Or you're wrong, and you're just not getting the parable language.
Is Jesus real?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the lion of the tribe of Judah is not really from Judah? Did he bounce out of it instead?

No, do you know the process between God and Mary's womb begetting happened?

LOL, LOL, the Loin of Judah sprang out, (born), out of Judah, by (Mary), but the Root, who is the Lion of Judah was not Born out of nor from Judah... :eek: scripture, Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof". that Lion of the tribe of Judah.
nor did this Lion bounce out of Judah, nor came out from the jungle ofJudah...:D this Lion made Judah. :rolleyes:
No, do you know the process between God and Mary's womb begetting happened?
Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS".
yes, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
LOL, pretending to be from? why pretend,have you not read, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. is that enough pretending to be from.

as I said, that flesh came out of Mary, out of JUDAH, but the son came from heaven, how many times must we tell you that?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all who think that the body of our Lord came by way on Natural conception is not bibical. the Word was made flesh yes, but how was this flesh made? Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". if he was "MADE"in the Likeness of men then it was NOT of men. no egg, and no sperm was used. I gave the answer in post #203 but it was ignored.
even in NATURAL PROCESS of procreation men still forget what the word of God said through the apostle Paul. Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Acts 17:29 "Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all who think that the body of our Lord came by way on Natural conception is not bibical. the Word was made flesh yes, but how was this flesh made? Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". if he was "MADE"in the Likeness of men then it was NOT of men. no egg, and no sperm was used. I gave the answer in post #203 but it was ignored.
even in NATURAL PROCESS of procreation men still forget what the word of God said through the apostle Paul. Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Acts 17:29 "Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

PICJAG.
You did not notice the verse says Jesus was made?
Made in the womb of Mary, correct?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not real? Answerest thou in parables?
I use parables for the same reason God does. Parables are suppose to help.

As for your question of whether or not Jesus is real: The answer is Yes, but No. Yes He is real, but not because He was born of the flesh, but because He was real before the world began. That was also why I brought up Pinocchio, for like Jesus, in the story of Pinocchio, he is the only one who is real. But He was first born of flesh, which is the sum total of the nothingness of all the world; wherein He showed what He had done before the world began, to seek and to save the lost.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use parables for the same reason God does. Parables are suppose to help.

As for your question of whether or not Jesus is real: The answer is Yes, but No. Yes He is real, but not because He was born of the flesh, but because He was real before the world began. That was also why I brought up Pinocchio, for like Jesus, in the story of Pinocchio, he is the only one who is real. But He was first born of flesh, which is the sum total of the nothingness of all the world; wherein He showed what He had done before the world began, to seek and to save the lost.
Interesting analogy.

I kinda think somewhat along those lines.
I think God has seen everything that lives or is non life from the beginning of His creation until all creation ends.(if it ever ends).
Some folks tell me that God predicts the future, but I think God witnessed it when He made it.
God is unfathomably smart to do that.
He has seen our conversation etc, before He made the world.
He personally knew His only begotten son from Mary before the world began and made everything by him and for him.
He even knew Mary before the world began and chose her then.
God is real smart

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Made in the womb of Mary, correct?
you still don't understand, do you? listen, once again, spirits are never born, only flesh. scripture, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". understand, spirits cannot be produce, made, or generatedby humans. a spirit is given to us by God. Jesus body was not conceived by any human egg and sperm.

and what our Lord Jesus was "MADE" is in his own IMAGE, he took on flesh. scripture, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil". se, he "took Part" in our himanity, and was not a "Partaker" in it.
Jesus is not real?
you must have forgotten that you live in a "CREATED" world, this is not the REAL world, God is the real world. this one we live in is from him.
Romans 9:18 "Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Romans 9:19 "Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Romans 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Romans 9:21 "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
you need to get your priorities straight.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you still don't understand, do you? listen, once again, spirits are never born, only flesh. scripture, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". understand, spirits cannot be produce, made, or generatedby humans. a spirit is given to us by God. Jesus body was not conceived by any human egg and sperm.

and what our Lord Jesus was "MADE" is in his own IMAGE, he took on flesh. scripture, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil". se, he "took Part" in our himanity, and was not a "Partaker" in it.

you must have forgotten that you live in a "CREATED" world, this is not the REAL world, God is the real world. this one we live in is from him.
Romans 9:18 "Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Romans 9:19 "Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Romans 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Romans 9:21 "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
you need to get your priorities straight.

PICJAG.
Wrong.
Jesus was made a human, then made a quickening spirit.
Jesus was made twice.
He did not incarnate twice.
He did not incarnate once.
He did not incarnate at all, but was made.
Further, Adam number 1 was made in the likeness of the last Adam(Romans 5:14).
Jesus was also slain before the world began (Rev 13:8).
Jesus was also born before the world began(firstborn of all creation), and resurrected before Lazarus etc...firstborn of the resurrection .. (Col 1)
God is smart and can do that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.
Jesus was made a human, then made a quickening spirit.
Jesus was made twice.
He did not incarnate twice.
He did not incarnate once.
He did not incarnate at all, but was made.
Further, Adam number 1 was made in the likeness of the last Adam(Romans 5:14).
Jesus was also slain before the world began (Rev 13:8).
Jesus was also born before the world began(firstborn of all creation), and resurrected before Lazarus etc...firstborn of the resurrection .. (Col 1)
God is smart and can do that.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, you make a statement, but don't give scripture to accredit you claim
#1. Jesus took on flesh in likeness as a human scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". meaning he took on flesh.

#2. Jesus was never made. in layman terms, he only put on some working cloths because he had a dirty job to do, ... Remove Sin from the world. Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil".

#3. to #5 see #1 & #2

#6 the Last Adam was made in "HIS" God Image, as a LIFE Giving spirit. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit". (see how made is used here, not phyically) :eek:

#7. Jesus was also slain before the world began? that's prophecy which was to come. supportive scripture, Ephesians 1:10 "That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law". NOW truther, how can he sent his son if he's already slain?. (please don't say he was resurrected twice ... (smile).

#8. Jesus was also born before the world began(firstborn of all creation), and resurrected before Lazarus etc...firstborn of the resurrection .. (Col 1). you just don't get it do you. Jesus is God himself, he's not born, if before the world my question to you, who birthed him then? give book chapter and verse please.

#9. God is smart and can do that. yes, Jesus is Smart, (he's the Only wise God, Jude 1:25), but he's wise enough and yes, smart enough not to "LIE", either for you nor me or anyone else to fit our fleshly beliefs. that I say amen to.
#############################################################################

Enough of that. God is sovereign he can do what he wants. but God is a God of order. just as he went out side of normal nature to make the first man, it was not a biological process but the results was ... God made his body without our help nor with our advice. he can make anything happen just by speaking it into existing. that body he came in was prepared by God almighty himself. supportive scripture Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me". "thou", meaning God, then no man or woman was involved in the making or conception of the child.
prepared, G2675 καταρτίζω katartizo (ka-tar-tiy'-zō) v.
1. to completely form (i.e. completely develop, repair or adjust).
2. to completely repair.
3. to completely reform.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G2596 and a derivative of G739]
KJV: fit, frame, mend, (make) perfect(-ly join together), prepare, restore

see that word "FRAME", listen, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear". Psalms 33:9 "For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

this word prepared, as said in it's definition, is a derivative of G739, so what is G739 ἄρτιος artios (ar'-tiy-os) adj.
1. fresh.
2. (by implication) complete.
[from G737]
KJV: perfect

so the conception was already complete, the only thing Mary had to do was carry it, and birth it, (bring it forth), as said she was only a surrogate mother.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, you make a statement, but don't give scripture to accredit you claim
#1. Jesus took on flesh in likeness as a human scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". meaning he took on flesh.

#2. Jesus was never made. in layman terms, he only put on some working cloths because he had a dirty job to do, ... Remove Sin from the world. Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil".

#3. to #5 see #1 & #2

#6 the Last Adam was made in "HIS" God Image, as a LIFE Giving spirit. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit". (see how made is used here, not phyically) :eek:

#7. Jesus was also slain before the world began? that's prophecy which was to come. supportive scripture, Ephesians 1:10 "That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law". NOW truther, how can he sent his son if he's already slain?. (please don't say he was resurrected twice ... (smile).

#8. Jesus was also born before the world began(firstborn of all creation), and resurrected before Lazarus etc...firstborn of the resurrection .. (Col 1). you just don't get it do you. Jesus is God himself, he's not born, if before the world my question to you, who birthed him then? give book chapter and verse please.

#9. God is smart and can do that. yes, Jesus is Smart, (he's the Only wise God, Jude 1:25), but he's wise enough and yes, smart enough not to "LIE", either for you nor me or anyone else to fit our fleshly beliefs. that I say amen to.
#############################################################################

Enough of that. God is sovereign he can do what he wants. but God is a God of order. just as he went out side of normal nature to make the first man, it was not a biological process but the results was ... God made his body without our help nor with our advice. he can make anything happen just by speaking it into existing. that body he came in was prepared by God almighty himself. supportive scripture Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me". "thou", meaning God, then no man or woman was involved in the making or conception of the child.
prepared, G2675 καταρτίζω katartizo (ka-tar-tiy'-zō) v.
1. to completely form (i.e. completely develop, repair or adjust).
2. to completely repair.
3. to completely reform.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G2596 and a derivative of G739]
KJV: fit, frame, mend, (make) perfect(-ly join together), prepare, restore

see that word "FRAME", listen, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear". Psalms 33:9 "For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

this word prepared, as said in it's definition, is a derivative of G739, so what is G739 ἄρτιος artios (ar'-tiy-os) adj.
1. fresh.
2. (by implication) complete.
[from G737]
KJV: perfect

so the conception was already complete, the only thing Mary had to do was carry it, and birth it, (bring it forth), as said she was only a surrogate mother.

PICJAG.

The Bible says Jesus was made....you say he was never made.(highlighted above).

Do you also completely disagree with Jesus being made here?.......

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says Jesus was made....you say he was never made.(highlighted above).

Do you also completely disagree with Jesus being made here?.......

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
ERROR, again his FLESH was made, look, flesh comes from the dust of the EARTH, now who made the EARTH? BINGO, are the light bulbs coming on now?.
and a resound yes I disagree with that "Jesus" was made, only his flesh body that he came in was made.

PICJAG.