I doubt that God incarnated, but believe Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, again his FLESH was made, look, flesh comes from the dust of the EARTH, now who made the EARTH? BINGO, are the light bulbs coming on now?.
and a resound yes I disagree with that "Jesus" was made, only his flesh body that he came in was made.

PICJAG.
God only made his flesh?
Did it have a soul and human spirit?
Was he made a full grown flesh or a microscopic cell?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God only made his flesh?
Did it have a soul and human spirit?
Fleshly thinking, but we must meet men wherever they may be.
God have a Soul before he manifested in a body, why? because he is already alive, he is the only living one. what about a human spirit. are you kidding? did you hear anything we said? what we call a human spirit is God's. when we, or what we call we die where to the spirit go? back to him who gave it.
again fleshly thinking. see post #218 again.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fleshly thinking, but we must meet men wherever they may be.
God have a Soul before he manifested in a body, why? because he is already alive, he is the only living one. what about a human spirit. are you kidding? did you hear anything we said? what we call a human spirit is God's. when we, or what we call we die where to the spirit go? back to him who gave it.
again fleshly thinking. see post #218 again.

PICJAG
Jesus said he has a soul.(in Gethsemane)
Jesus said he has a human spirit.(at the cross)
Jesus was made microscopic.(at conception)

Read your Bible.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said he has a soul.(in Gethsemane)
Jesus said he has a human spirit.(at the cross)
Jesus was made microscopic.(at conception)

Read your Bible.
I did and do, as said God have a soul, is not our Lord JESUS God in a body, (matthews 1:23), and yes he have a "spirit", did you not hear again, it's the shared spirit, or the diversified spirit in that body that is G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. why you think "he" said,
Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man". let's see it clearly,
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". (WHO MADE HIM? ......... THAT'S RIGHT "HIMSELF") BINGO.

Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross".
Understand truther, God being in his present stated, "EVERLASTING" made himself a body of flesh and bone, with blood to redeem man. shared himself in that body by G2758 κενόω kenoo his "EQUALLY" shared Spirit in that body, hence "spirit". understand now?
the spirit in that body is a "shared" or diversified spirit, or the "EQUAL" share of the Spirit G2758 κενόω kenoo, like, like,like our HUMAN spirit.

so you need to read your bible. that's why the "ONENESS" Doctrine that the UPC teaches is just as false as the trinitarian doctrine.
that's why I teach just what the bible teach as the Holy Spirit teaches, as did our Lord and saviour apostles taugh, and his Chirch disciple taught. Diversified Oneness. both have one God and that's good but both ERROR on the Person.

PICJAG.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting analogy.

I kinda think somewhat along those lines.
I think God has seen everything that lives or is non life from the beginning of His creation until all creation ends.(if it ever ends).
Some folks tell me that God predicts the future, but I think God witnessed it when He made it.
God is unfathomably smart to do that.
He has seen our conversation etc, before He made the world.
He personally knew His only begotten son from Mary before the world began and made everything by him and for him.
He even knew Mary before the world began and chose her then.
God is real smart
In reality (God's reality), God being the same yesterday, today, and forever, all that we now see and experience, and everything we have read, all occurred in God, in the twinkling of an eye (His eye), and it is simply now being played out in revelations from Him to us in real time (His real time...which is not real, but contrived, and therefore is rather, story time). "That day" spoken of all throughout the scriptures, and the end, all come when the story has been completely revealed, at which point all things enter or reenter the eternal reality of God, some to eternal life, and some to eternal damnation, just as it is written.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In reality (God's reality), God being the same yesterday, today, and forever, all that we now see and experience, and everything we have read, all occurred in God, in the twinkling of an eye (His eye), and it is simply now being played out in revelations from Him to us in real time (His real time...which is not real, but contrived, and therefore is rather, story time). "That day" spoken of all throughout the scriptures, and the end, all come when the story has been completely revealed, at which point all things enter or reenter the eternal reality of God, some to eternal life, and some to eternal damnation, just as it is written.
So, the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ for instance, is really about the past experiences of God being revealed in future times?
If this is what you mean it makes sense. God transcends time.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did and do, as said God have a soul, is not our Lord JESUS God in a body, (matthews 1:23), and yes he have a "spirit", did you not hear again, it's the shared spirit, or the diversified spirit in that body that is G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. why you think "he" said,
Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man". let's see it clearly,
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". (WHO MADE HIM? ......... THAT'S RIGHT "HIMSELF") BINGO.

Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross".
Understand truther, God being in his present stated, "EVERLASTING" made himself a body of flesh and bone, with blood to redeem man. shared himself in that body by G2758 κενόω kenoo his "EQUALLY" shared Spirit in that body, hence "spirit". understand now?
the spirit in that body is a "shared" or diversified spirit, or the "EQUAL" share of the Spirit G2758 κενόω kenoo, like, like,like our HUMAN spirit.

so you need to read your bible. that's why the "ONENESS" Doctrine that the UPC teaches is just as false as the trinitarian doctrine.
that's why I teach just what the bible teach as the Holy Spirit teaches, as did our Lord and saviour apostles taugh, and his Chirch disciple taught. Diversified Oneness. both have one God and that's good but both ERROR on the Person.

PICJAG.
Okay let’s take a step back.
Please explain in a nutshell what you teach, since you are not oneness or trinity.
I can easily sum up what I think in a few short sentences if you want me to.

Thanks

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay let’s take a step back.
Please explain in a nutshell what you teach, since you are not oneness or trinity.
I can easily sum up what I think in a few short sentences if you want me to.

Thanks
first thanks for the reply, second, I fully believe in "diversified oneness". but you can go first.

PICJAG

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ for instance, is really about the past experiences of God being revealed in future times?
If this is what you mean it makes sense. God transcends time.
No, not exactly. We can say that God transcends time, but that is still an understanding based on a time perspective. The reality of God has no time. Time is contrived (created), for the telling of all things, for the revelation of all things eternal.

If you can remove yourself from time-based thinking (the renewing of your mind); then, no, the Book of Revelation is simply a summarization of the whole revelation, a recap, of what did not occur in the past or the the future, but in God where all things are the same always and forever.

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief....

Jesus preexisted as a human in the mind of God, which is reality since there is no time in God. (Psalm 2, Psalm 22, Rev 13:8)

Jesus was born before Adam and any living thing.(Col 1).

Jesus resurrected before Lazarus etc.(Col 1).

God made all things by, through and for Jesus(Col 1).

Jesus was made human. (Hebrews 2, Phil 2, etc.)

Jesus was made per conception, beginning microscopic(Matt 1),

Jesus was full and led of the Holy Ghost (Luke 4:1).

The Holy Ghost left Jesus on the cross.(Matt 27).

He was resurrected by his God(John 20 etc).

He was made a quickening spirit after resurrecting(1 Cor 15).

All of his God fully indwells his quickening spirit body, meaning God is "housed" in the bodily omnipresent temple of His quickening spirit son.(Col 2:9).

Jesus still has a God today.(Rev 3:12).

Jesus, is God by default because his God is working and lighting the universe THROUGH him, bodily......

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Simply put, God is the electricity that powers His son(lamb) to light the world.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1.14; 1 Timothy 3.16.
Absolutely.

Now, we are taught that God turned into a human, put on flesh, enrobed Himself in flesh, took on a human nature etc.

All I see is God's spoken word that made everything else in verse 3, made flesh in verse 14. ....

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Per 1 Tim 3:16, it says God was manifest inside the flesh (Christ...also per 2 Cor 5:19), not God became Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your beliefs, I have copied them for future reference, ok.
Now the Lord Jesus doctrine, "diversified oneness", which I believe in. I'll provide scripture, because it's through out the bible everwhere.

1. JESUS is God almighty, who holds both the titles of Father, and son, is the Holy Spirit.

2. JESUS is the One Person who is the "ONLY" ONE true Spirit, who is the Holy Spirit.

3. JESUS is the PERSONAL name of the One true Spirit, God, the Holy Spirit.

4. JESUS has three dispensation in time, who is the the Holy Spirit.

5. JESUS holds both Appellation, LORD and Lord, which is the Holy Spirit.

6. JESUS is the Manifestation, or the "OFFSPRING"/Diversity of the invisible God in Flesh, who is the Holy Spirit.

7. JESUS is the REVELATOR, (the bible), who is the Holy Spirit.

this is enough to understand "diversified oneness". so in a nutshell, JESUS "shared" himself in flesh as the "another" to redeem man from sin. and this is bared out in the Greek term G243 allos, which means, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". (that definition is very important to understand this doctrine). and this numerical difference is expressed in NUMBER and not in Person(s). and that expression in number is what we call DIFFERENTIATION, or best describe it. and when the end comes, and the Kingdom be delievered up, he will "be" Subject, unto his own Spirit, meaning within the power of as was in the beginning before his diversity, "ONE", Deuteronomy 6:4. to be one in number, that process is the opposite of DIFFERENTIATION, it is what we call "ASSIMILATION", meaning that the scripture are true. 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

this is my beliefs. so please copy them for future reference. and yes, I will give scripture to all of them.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your beliefs, I have copied them for future reference, ok.
Now the Lord Jesus doctrine, "diversified oneness", which I believe in. I'll provide scripture, because it's through out the bible everwhere.

1. JESUS is God almighty, who holds both the titles of Father, and son, is the Holy Spirit.

2. JESUS is the One Person who is the "ONLY" ONE true Spirit, who is the Holy Spirit.

3. JESUS is the PERSONAL name of the One true Spirit, God, the Holy Spirit.

4. JESUS has three dispensation in time, who is the the Holy Spirit.

5. JESUS holds both Appellation, LORD and Lord, which is the Holy Spirit.

6. JESUS is the Manifestation, or the "OFFSPRING"/Diversity of the invisible God in Flesh, who is the Holy Spirit.

7. JESUS is the REVELATOR, (the bible), who is the Holy Spirit.

this is enough to understand "diversified oneness". so in a nutshell, JESUS "shared" himself in flesh as the "another" to redeem man from sin. and this is bared out in the Greek term G243 allos, which means, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". (that definition is very important to understand this doctrine). and this numerical difference is expressed in NUMBER and not in Person(s). and that expression in number is what we call DIFFERENTIATION, or best describe it. and when the end comes, and the Kingdom be delievered up, he will "be" Subject, unto his own Spirit, meaning within the power of as was in the beginning before his diversity, "ONE", Deuteronomy 6:4. to be one in number, that process is the opposite of DIFFERENTIATION, it is what we call "ASSIMILATION", meaning that the scripture are true. 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

this is my beliefs. so please copy them for future reference. and yes, I will give scripture to all of them.

PICJAG
Okay, but do you think Jesus has a God right now?
Also, do you think that the Father is actually Jesus himself?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, but do you think Jesus has a God right now?
Also, do you think that the Father is actually Jesus himself?
#1. no, :D
@2. don't think know yes. :cool:

I cain't wait for your response

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. no, :D
@2. don't think know yes. :cool:

I cain't wait for your response

PICJAG.
Let’s talk about the 1st question.
In Rev. 3:12 Jesus, in heaven speaks of his God 4 times in this single verse.
Do you agree with his open admission of having a God?
If not, why not?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s talk about the 1st question.
In Rev. 3:12 Jesus, in heaven speaks of his God 4 times in this single verse.
Do you agree with his open admission of having a God?
If not, why not?
No, and here's why. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name”. BINGO.

Examine this scripture closely, who name did he write? That's right "My" Name. the name is JESUS that he will write. it's the Lord Jesus himself. do the Lord Jesus has a God or not?… NO. read that verse again and see who name is written.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us make it clear to you again. MY God is Me, this is what the Lord Jesus is saying. when the Lord Jesus, the diversity of himself speaks from earth and say,"my Father" in heaven, he's saying "MY SPIRIT" in heaven. when he, Jesus speaks from Heaven and say, "My Son" on earth, he's saying "my Body" on earth. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while in heave, Father, Spirit, title "LORD", at the same time on earth, spirit, title "Lord", son. see the difference of "diversity?".

so in Rev 3:12 when Jesus is saying my God, he's simply saying "my Spirit". for God is a Spirit, (John 4:24a).

it's just that easy.

oh yes. while we're in Revelation 3. you know it's Jesus who is addressing the 7 churches correct. now... how do he, Jesus end all of his letters? ... answer, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches". now examine each letter and see how each end. JESUS is the Spirit, (GOD, John 4:24a). Bingo

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, and here's why. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name”. BINGO.

Examine this scripture closely, who name did he write? That's right "My" Name. the name is JESUS that he will write. it's the Lord Jesus himself. do the Lord Jesus has a God or not?… NO. read that verse again and see who name is written.

PICJAG.
His new name cancels out his God as he mentions it 4 times?
Please elaborate how he misspoke.(are you sure his God did not give him a new name?)