I feel bad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has been on my mind a lot also. Many of us can maybe relate to suffering for doing wrong. Hopefully, if we suffer it will be for good. 1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Blessings Nancy and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like I said in my above response to Willy I didn't come here to be pitied..I came here for forgiveness and reconcilation towards you people..but because I'm not a child and see through your childish games, it still works for me knowing I can walk away from your crap and leave it alone truly say to myself, and i quote our dear mediator Lord savior and friend, Jesus " they do not know what they do"...so boohoo
Anyway, does your girlfriend/wife pamper herself? You pamper her? And I don't just call anyone my friend, I have to know you first and I don't know you and like I said you don't know me either..wanna be a friend? Own up to it by being blunt in your posts. You don't have to imply stuff at me. Just be straightforward..I don't have time for BS posts..if you have something that bothers you then own up to it and be honest since the truth is in you and you are so devoted to your Lord savior Jesus Christ and righteous in him. Obviously if Christ is in you so is the truth. So there's no reason to hide anything. Just be honest with me and tell me how you really feel in your post. Then maybe I can trust you and be your friend..I won't bite..there's no reason to...however it will save a lot of confusion here....
Galatians 2:20 is "crap"?
I gave you some spiritual insight and truth from Paul, of how Christ in us is always attempting to subdue our flawed human behavior, and replace it with His Divine Character.

Reactions: Helen and Jennifer

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you some spiritual insight and truth from Paul, of how Christ in us is always attempting to subdue our flawed human behavior, and replace it with His Divine Character.
I know right? Too bad it was human behavior who crucified me and my heart. And I didn't say Galatian 2:20 was crap, I said that your response was. I would never curse the things of God and even if you intend to make your words sound righteous, it still doesn't change the fact that I saw you was condemning me a bit in that post. Will you keep denying it? Well then keep denying it and I'll keep telling you what you did but somebody has to be mature about it and it doesn't seem like it will be you so I'm done talking. It don't matter anyway, if you are saved and received your salvation from Jesus, why you worried about it..just leave it along and go read your bible or something...or at least have some gravy and turkey meat , I'm sure not everyone in the world can have that today..so be blessed you do have and leave me alone about it..it can't be that serious anyway knowingly knowing I'm just some stranger on the internet... But Happy thanksgiving to you too. Peace be with you...bye

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jesus Christ in you should be making you be honest and tell the truth ...lol so I guess I just gave you some insight too...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all need to get over ourselves. This world was not made just for us. You will get good and bad in everything. You simply have to learn to sort out the meat, and leave the bones.... and forget about them.

I cannot give "like"s to two-thirds of the posts I read here because of the very last line ruining everything said prior to that one final dig that often seems to just HAVE to be thrown. It seems to be human nature. I even do it myself at times.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer, as according to Galatians 2:20, there are many people who profess to be a Christian, but are quite full of themselves, and not Christ.
See Galatians 5:22-24 for the correct picture of "fruit" .

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it funny how it is always "THOSE OTHER PEOPLE" the Bible is talking about? And we "Righteous Ones" can find every single verse that pertains to "THEM" and their un-Christlike ways.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you only knew how much of a friend I really am being in this thread.
Sorry, but I don't pamper anyone's flesh, including my own!
If you came here for a "pity party", there are those who will tell you what you want to hear!!

But, if you came here for the Truth, then welcome to the crucifixion of your flesh through Christ.
Galatians 2
[20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Jennifer, as according to Galatians 2:20, there are many people who profess to be a Christian, but are quite full of themselves, and not Christ.
See Galatians 5:22-24 for the correct picture of "fruit" .

1 Corinthians 8:11-13 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? [12] But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. [13] Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Baffling how Paul could have set a brother straight of error but instead choose love over being right. 1 Corinthians 4:19-21 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. [20] For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. [21] What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it funny how it is always "THOSE OTHER PEOPLE" the Bible is talking about? And we "Righteous Ones" can find every single verse that pertains to "THEM" and their un-Christlike ways.
But wouldn't that make you more righteous to be unchristlike..why proclaim your righteousness in front of men anyway? And what the hell you talking about ?I think I have a right to be myself in this world without being judged. But none of us should pass judgement on anyone because the person you judging today for is the thing you might find yourself doing tomorrow..but judge not and you shall not be judged..and I don't need God's favor if it's not wanted but I think I have a right to live my life the way I want just like everyone else without being judged...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 8:11-13 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? [12] But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. [13] Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Baffling how Paul could have set a brother straight of error but instead choose love over being right. 1 Corinthians 4:19-21 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. [20] For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. [21] What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?
Hey love and power can work hand and hand, remember knowledge and prophecies will pass away but at the end of all things is faith hope and love.. so who says I don't love at the end of my responses ...like I said have a Happy Thanksgiving and great weekend.. *heart*

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What see is, no one here is comprehending the Truth about Galatians 2:20. Its closely connected to Galatians 5:22-24; Romans 8:9 and e Peter 1:4.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are we all done now? :)

Now what shall we talk about?
Minus 12 today...a wee bit chilly and deep slippery snow.

Hope you in USA had a good Thanksgiving.... ✟
Our up here was 5 weeks ago.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hey love and power can work hand and hand, remember knowledge and prophecies will pass away but at the end of all things is faith hope and love.. so who says I don't love at the end of my responses ...like I said have a Happy Thanksgiving and great weekend.. *heart*
There's no replacement for daily prayer and the Scriptures...right?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you missing England these days, Helen, as in Canada the cold simply never seems to go away?

John I for sure don't miss the England that IS, I found that out during all of our trips back home...I miss the England which was.

And many days I miss the "ME that was" too :D

I must admit that weather-wise...I am much healthier in Canada , even in Alberta...some provinces are humid, England is humid... I cannot do humid it messes up my breathing. By the end of our visits I was more than ready to come home. Humidity for me, is like breathing under water , as in living in Vancouver which I hated ( except the beach and sea which I loved)

I guess God see to it that we bloom where we are planted ..and does it speak of 'fat and flourishing'. :)

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus