I feel bad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now THAT would be persecution, when one witnesses to family or others about their need for Jesus, and then they turn on you!
As for emotional squables over other things, apart from Jesus, that would just be arguments due to differences of human opinion.

For sure @Earburner ,
Have you read some of what Schnarkle is and has gone through with them? Makes my heart hurt for him. Hoping all the prayers from folks here are being lifted up for him.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one line that my friend Mary has mastered...I am working on it.

I do try saying to myself.." Can thinking about this make it different "
Trouble is, when I am down and 'under it' , I have to say that to myself over and over and over... :D

Or you could text me and I could call you...we could pray! :)

Reactions: Helen

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure @Earburner ,
Have you read some of what Schnarkle is and has gone threw with them? Makes my heart hurt for him. Hoping all the prayers from folks here are being lifted up for him.

Agree but there is hope, yeah? @shnarkle reminds me of Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: [22] For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.

It is sad reading his words of if his family wants him to bear the blame of it all, and the shame of it ...then he will bear being the scapegoat and trust God is working in it. To hopefully bring this family together (to Christ). Have to wonder why those of your own household will hate you...for His Namesake. Just an opinion but maybe it is for God to bring forth fruit unto perfection and to magnify God in the children sow the peace of righteousness instead of war and destruction. “the less blessed of the better.” (Hebrews 7:7) Shnarkle appears to be submitting to the Will of God in blessing those who curse him and in it, magnifying God no matter what it cost. Luke 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

One of the brethren speaking not just empty words but obedience to the Word of Christ. Indeed praying and encouraged by his testimony.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How judgemental you are to quickly judge my situation knowing I'm suffering and dying now because my family is mistreating me and abusing me against my own freedom and will for speaking of having a life and attuning to Christ...you are not persecuting me now, you are just being purely judgemental which is pretty foolish since you don't know me period...but after reading that I rest my case here knowing how people think they are better then others in thier own brothers and sisters in Christ ..but it's people like you that help me think about life examine myself and grow in Christ more so I don't find myself becoming like you...
I was not, nor is anyone else directing all of their discussions TO JUST YOU!!
Are you a narcissist with an inferiority complex?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But everyone should know that..you never knew that verse? You must have. Every Christian should at least know that one. Why did you really post isaiah 55? Is there something in there you want me to see? Are you condemning me too? :)
It appears that ANY communication with you, is percieved by you, to be persecution against you.

Reactions: Giuliano

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree but there is hope, yeah? @shnarkle reminds me of Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: [22] For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.

It is sad reading his words of if his family wants him to bear the blame of it all, and the shame of it ...then he will bear being the scapegoat and trust God is working in it. To hopefully bring this family together (to Christ). Have to wonder why those of your own household will hate you...for His Namesake. Just an opinion but maybe it is for God to bring forth fruit unto perfection and to magnify God in the children sow the peace of righteousness instead of war and destruction. “the less blessed of the better.” (Hebrews 7:7) Shnarkle appears to be submitting to the Will of God in blessing those who curse him and in it, magnifying God no matter what it cost. Luke 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

One of the brethren speaking not just empty words but obedience to the Word of Christ. Indeed praying and encouraged by his testimony.

This is what came to my mind also VIJ,
It is just sad that he is taking this all on himself but, you are right...he is allowing himself to be the "scapegoat" so as his mom and sister might SEE. He is heavy on my heart, God brings him and his situation to my mind throughout the day, and night.
Good post sister.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How judgemental you are to quickly judge my situation knowing I'm suffering and dying now because my family is mistreating me and abusing me against my own freedom and will for speaking of having a life and attuning to Christ...you are not persecuting me now, you are just being purely judgemental which is pretty foolish since you don't know me period...but after reading that I rest my case here knowing how people think they are better then others in thier own brothers and sisters in Christ ..but it's people like you that help me think about life examine myself and grow in Christ more so I don't find myself becoming like you...

Dear one

If you look at who @Earburner was posting TO, it was Nancy in reference to Shnarkle 's post ... he did not reference you , or post it TO or about you sister.

You are hurt and grieving at the moment and in a fragile place, so you believe everything is directed 'at you' and 'to you'.

This is an Open Forum ...public and although you started the thread , you can't control who write what and to whom.

This too shall pass and you will come out of this dark place...God has promised to lead us ...He will see you safe onto dry firm ground once again. ✟

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Or you could text me and I could call you...we could pray! :)

Haha!! That too...if I remember at the time.
Praise God...He is so patient and longsuffering...but slowly I believe I am 'getting it'....not before time, for I am running out of road!!!! :D

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear one

If you look at who @Earburner was posting TO, it was Nancy in reference to Shnarkle 's post ... he did not reference you , or post it TO or about you sister.

You are hurt and grieving at the moment and in a fragile place, so you believe everything is directed 'at you' and 'to you'.

This is an Open Forum ...public and although you started the thread , you can't control who write what and to whom.

This too shall pass and you will come out of this dark place...God has promised to lead us ...He will see you safe onto dry firm ground once again. ✟
Look I'm not dumb, I can read between the lines..it may not have been posted directly to me but I sure as hell heard the echos in his post...anyway I'm done here.. I don't need to be here esp. if I am gonna be insulted...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Look I'm not dumb, I can read between the lines..it may not have been posted directly to me but I sure as hell heard the echos in his post...anyway I'm done here.. I don't need to be here esp. if I am gonna be insulted...

Your choice ...
You will be cutting of your nose to spite yourself.
Once all your bruises have healed you would enjoy this Forum...you came bruised...just give yourself time to heal before doing something too hasty.

This is the best Forum on the internet, you wont find anything better...trust me...we've all looked!!

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your choice ...
You will be cutting of your nose to spite yourself.
Once all your bruises have healed you would enjoy this Forum...you came bruised...just give yourself time to heal before doing something too hasty.

This is the best Forum on the internet, you wont find anything better...trust me...we've all looked!!
Looked at what?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have to perceive anything..I can see right through your BS posts..but keep lying to yourself...
If you only knew how much of a friend I really am being in this thread.
Sorry, but I don't pamper anyone's flesh, including my own!
If you came here for a "pity party", there are those who will tell you what you want to hear!!

But, if you came here for the Truth, then welcome to the crucifixion of your flesh through Christ.
Galatians 2
[20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer,

Loosen up, and straighten up. People are trying ….. hard. Even Earburner. LOL And you seem to be intent on just turning everything they say around backward.

A Pity Party consists of only one participant. And if you keep insisting on it, this place will let you have your own little party all by yourself.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what came to my mind also VIJ,
It is just sad that he is taking this all on himself but, you are right...he is allowing himself to be the "scapegoat" so as his mom and sister might SEE. He is heavy on my heart, God brings him and his situation to my mind throughout the day, and night.
Good post sister.

He has been on my mind a lot also. Many of us can maybe relate to suffering for doing wrong. Hopefully, if we suffer it will be for good. 1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Blessings Nancy and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer,

Loosen up, and straighten up. People are trying ….. hard. Even Earburner. LOL And you seem to be intent on just turning everything they say around backward.

A Pity Party consists of only one participant. And if you keep insisting on it, this place will let you have your own little party all by yourself.
But don't you guys pity Jesus on the cross and yet gather together around the little black sheep and pretend to sing kumaya around it? And I didn't come here for your sympathy, I came here to reconcile with you guys cause I was banned at the other place and ended on bad terms there. I don't need anyone to pity me, I can pity my own self. And no Earburner is a liar cause he keeps slightly condemning me in his responses. He thinks I can't see through his slick responses but I can. You can't pull that trick on me, I invented that trick and its one of the oldest tricks in the books. I've seen it far too many times and not just on the internet but on the school playgrounds and in cliques and groups, I see that crap everywhere and you know how I see it because a lot of people do that ( especially the mean ones) and I'm familiar with it....his posts is like filling a basket with pretty pink easter eggs with a poison snake hidden underneath it. That's what I see in his responses.. he writes the good thing just to add the insult in it but more in a slick way because maybe he can't get over the fact that is hurting him and wants his voice of opinions toward me to still be heard to get a RISE or some reaction out of me ( ah damn and I am doing it too now, see?..)...but y'all keep lying to yourself cause I can see right through y'all secret languages and gestures lol I might not speak some foreign language or took some common french lessons but there's always a way to translate stuff...Sorry Earburner post so happen to be it...

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you only knew how much of a friend I really am being in this thread.
Sorry, but I don't pamper anyone's flesh, including my own!
If you came here for a "pity party", there are those who will tell you what you want to hear!!

But, if you came here for the Truth, then welcome to the crucifixion of your flesh through Christ.
Galatians 2
[20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
like I said in my above response to Willy I didn't come here to be pitied..I came here for forgiveness and reconcilation towards you people..but because I'm not a child and see through your childish games, it still works for me knowing I can walk away from your crap and leave it alone truly say to myself, and i quote our dear mediator Lord savior and friend, Jesus " they do not know what they do"...so boohoo
Anyway, does your girlfriend/wife pamper herself? You pamper her? And I don't just call anyone my friend, I have to know you first and I don't know you and like I said you don't know me either..wanna be a friend? Own up to it by being blunt in your posts. You don't have to imply stuff at me. Just be straightforward..I don't have time for BS posts..if you have something that bothers you then own up to it and be honest since the truth is in you and you are so devoted to your Lord savior Jesus Christ and righteous in him. Obviously if Christ is in you so is the truth. So there's no reason to hide anything. Just be honest with me and tell me how you really feel in your post. Then maybe I can trust you and be your friend..I won't bite..there's no reason to...however it will save a lot of confusion here....

Last edited: