I got a job at the local council! Praise God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So yes, this job at the local council is basically just admin work, but I am super please that I got it. I had to beat about 10 people to get it - so it was a challenge.

Please pray that I get the most out of this job!

And again, thank you Lord!
So happy for you! Thanking God for this opportunity for you.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have got to pray for me guys: my medication is making my job really hard.

Just pray that my bosses won't get tired of me, asking for repetitions of what to do!
Are you able to make brief notes about what you need to do? I think some people do make notes like that.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was working as a drafter I was taught to make notes of tasks that needed to be finished so that I wouldn't forget. I would use the sticky notes and just throw them away when the task was complete.

Reactions: Debp and Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just pray that my bosses won't get tired of me, asking for repetitions of what to do!
Make sticky notes and when the task is complete throw the note away. That way you ask once.

Reactions: Debp and Cassandra

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, I hope you noticed that a lot of us said to make notes... that's what we all did. And most people do it.

Reactions: Pearl

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can I ask what medication it is? For example, my depression medication hinders my brain function. What do you mean when you say your meditation is making your job really hard?