God has given me a streak of genius, I cannot hold His Praise back!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, indeed,

God has given me a streak of genius, there is no way in Heaven or Hell, that I could hold His Praise back!

I am not better than other people, nor do I have a mean streak, I am simply gifted with a measure of genius, that I treasure like gold - because it is from the Lord!

We all should be thanking God, for our intelligence, for the many gifts of intellect that He has granted us - Lord knows we will rejoice over what we did with them, once we are together with Him, forever more!

God knows your talent is greater than mine, in Christ Jesus!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has also given me understanding of physics. And with it I have been working on a theory for some time now. He can share his great intellect with us. This I know.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has given me the gift of Helps. I help cook, prep the tables, and serve in our weekly church potlucks. I absolutely love it, and thank Him for allowing me to be in some sort of service to Him. I love helping others.

1709857556609.jpeg