I had the Most Wonderful Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dreamt I was in a restaurant, waiting tables (!), and James Taylor was there singing "You've got a Friend" I got to thinking in this dream that the song reminds me of Jesus. I started singing along and then turned to Mr Taylor and mouthed the words. He seemed surprised i knew the words, and he pointed to himself and them to me and mouthed "Us?" I mouthed back "I can't sing" Anyway, I don't know where all of this came from--haven't heard that song in years, and once I think about it, it does remind me of Jesus.

"And soon I'll be knocking upon your door"
Rev 3: 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Ain't it good to know you've got a Friend? ♥

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a dream , OH i have a dream
that everyone who named the name of JESUS CHRIST would depart from inquity .
Move over martin luther , ol amigo has a dream that all who lipped the name of CHRIST
would heed the SPIRIT and not the flesh .
That churches would again read the pure and holy doctrine our LORD DID inspire in the scriptures .
I have a dream , I have a dream
that all who name the name of Christ would arise and contend for the true faith
and exhort with all sound doctrine again .
I have a dream
I have a dream that the true gospel would again be put first into churches
that JESUS CHRIST and the DIRE need to have to believe on HIM would again be preached to all that has breath .
One can only hope ..................

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dreamt I was in a restaurant, waiting tables (!), and James Taylor was there singing "You've got a Friend" I got to thinking in this dream that the song reminds me of Jesus. I started singing along and then turned to Mr Taylor and mouthed the words. He seemed surprised i knew the words, and he pointed to himself and them to me and mouthed "Us?" I mouthed back "I can't sing" Anyway, I don't know where all of this came from--haven't heard that song in years, and once I think about it, it does remind me of Jesus.

Rev 3: 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

What a wonderful experience for you. For us.

This one hit me.... for a friend.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I sometimes get songs in my head while I'm dreaming and they are exactly like the songs that are made. Often I see Jesus reaching out to me in them and comforting me.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra