I hate women in the locker room. I hate women explaining men's sporting games. But mostly I hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe men do not explain it to women enough or they think women should not be shouldered with such things...IDK :doldrums:
Men love to explain things. We over-explain things... to the point where we've ridiculed for "man-splaining."

If we aren't explaining... that probably means don't care to debate the merits of a decision that we've already made. Closed for discussion.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I must tell you that I used to frequent the gym...to expensive now, I’ve got my own machines at home.

I liked to compete with the men on the treadmill...I used to last longer than some of them,hehehe.

Another one I tried to outlast , he was in his 80s...he outlasted me...mind you he used to be a marathon runner, man was he fit...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Woman are better drivers....hehehe....now I know many men wouldn’t agree with that,hehehe

I have this book and it's really interesting how men's and women's brains work in different ways and men are good at some things and women better at others.

1715011569658.png

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Men are better at weight lifting...plus they are much stronger than woman.

Have you ever seen a man with a simulated labour belt strapped to their tummy.....they don’t last 5 minutes, screaming out in pain they were...what a sight...hehehe

1715012201448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Have you ever seen a man with a simulated labour belt strapped to their tummy.....they don’t last 5 minutes, screaming out in pain they were...what a sight...hehehe
I didn't even know there was such a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um, I am not sure one is supposed to say things like men are better at hefting heavier weapons .....

While true... and I am so grateful they can.... its kind of telling a woman she is not equal.... which I admit on that I am not. (I want my pedestal back)
Apologies if I said the part out loud when I should have just...

1715011846596.png

• Haha

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"man-splaining."
Don't know where this thread is heading but "man-splaining" is part of the man-hating culture we've become. Say to a woman to stop women-splaining. See how respectfully she reacts to this variant of SHUT UP.

It's just a hateful way of saying you do not have a right to talk based on your gender.

Ever notice GPS' speak with a woman's voice? Despite the fact that men designed and built the system, infrastructure, launched satellites, build and shipped nodes. Imagine if women did all the work but the voice was a man's voice?

The reason GPS' speak with a woman's voice is because many womenists passionately hate being told what to do by a man. It's oppression when it happens to them. When it happens to men, it's "justice."

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've always been heavier than my husband as he's always been a 5'6", 81/2 stone titch, but he used to be very strong.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is this hehehe? Sadism of men in pain? :mad:
Well, my ex husband laughed all the way through my labour, he needed the gas and air more than I did, hehehe..xx

I know you wrangler, wind up,hehehe..xxx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't even know there was such a thing.

All Kinds of Laughing Emoji Memes - Get to know the Meaning
crying-laughing-emoji-face.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Pearl

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Wrangler, whose that guy in your profile pic?

He looks as if he’s scrubbing his back with a loafer.....hehehe,xx
It's a statue in Brookstone Gardens in Myrtyle Beach. It is entitled, "Man Forging His Own Destiny." It depicts a man literally chiseling himself out of the marble.

What you see as back scratching is actually the top of a swing of the mallet on the chisel near his ankle, still stuck in the rock.