I hate women in the locker room. I hate women explaining men's sporting games. But mostly I hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HATE. women explaining how a war is being fought and why.

It's like they dont think the men can explain themselves.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe men do not explain it to women enough or they think women should not be shouldered with such things...IDK :doldrums:
Possibly, but when I watch football and a woman in on the field talking to the players who may be 2 feet taller then they are and they are discussing plays it is just dumb because you know that woman never played the game .. and the same in a locker room.

I always figure they are hoping a towel will fall.

But I am currently listening to this Rocket thing from Iran headed toward Israel and back in the good old USA 2 women were discussing basic "war games".

It would be equally odd for a man to describe the best way to get a nice light chiffon cake but being there are chefs that is logical... so maybe a better example would be
things I cant talk about on here.

Yes women are more then capable but there just are some things that to me I want a man explaining.

It was my dad who taught me to nail a nail and not bend it and saw a straight line on a piece of wood... Not my mom.... (It was my mom who taught me to parallel park and drive a stick)

Reactions: Angelina

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly, but when I watch football and a woman in on the field talking to the players who may be 2 feet taller then they are and they are discussing plays it is just dumb because you know that woman never played the game .. and the same in a locker room.

But I am currently listening to this Rocket thing from Iran headed toward Israel and back in the good old USA 2 women were discussing basic "war games".

It would be equally odd for a man to describe the best way to get a nice light chiffon cake but being there are chefs that is logical... so maybe a better example would be

Yes women are more then capable but there just are some things that to me I want a man explaining.

It was my dad who taught me to nail a nail and not bend it and saw a straight line on a piece of wood... Not my mom.... (It was my mom who taught me to parallel park and drive a stick)
That's nice.
so that means you would be able show how to nail a nail and not bend it and saw a straight piece of wood to a guy, right? Not every man knows how to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Adrift and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe men do not explain it to women enough or they think women should not be shouldered with such things...IDK :doldrums:
Yes, we are so very delicate...but then we have women such as: Deborah, Ruth, Esther, Hannah, Mary Magdalene etc.

Which women in the Bible preached and taught of Christ?

1. Mary Magdalene
Mary Magdalene was the first witness of Jesus Christ’s resurrection and spread the word to the Twelve Apostles. In Mark 16: 9-10, it says Mary “went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.” She taught of the resurrected Christ.
2. Joanna and Mary, mother of James
Several more women who were close to Jesus proclaimed the resurrection, including Joanna and Mary the mother of James as Luke 24:9-11 demonstrates. All three women were there to tend to Christ, per Luke 24:1-10.
3. Priscilla
Priscilla invited many to “come into (her) house, and abide there” after being baptized in Acts 16:15. She later became a missionary with the Apostle Paul.
When a man came to the synagogue in Acts 18:26, “speaking boldly,” both Priscilla and Aquila, “expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.”
4. Phebe
Phebe is referred to in the King James Version of the Bible in Romans 16:1-2 as “sister,” “servant,” and “succorer,” which some have interpreted to mean “deacon” or “minister,” per Biblical Archaeology. She is the only woman in the Bible referred to as such.
Paul recommended her to the Christians in Rome and said Phebe was “a succorer of many” and left her to teach the congregation in his stead.
5. Mary, mother of Jesus
Mary, Jesus’ mother, gave a beautiful testimony of the divinity of Christ in Luke 1:46 often referred to as “Mary’s Magnificat,” or the Ode of the Theotokos or the Canticle of Mary.
In part of her account she says, “For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.”
6. An unnamed Samaritan woman
A Samaritan woman at the well, spoken of in John 4, listened and believed Jesus Christ speak before his disciples joined him. John 4:28-30 reads that “the woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city” where she taught of what she heard.
“Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?”
She brought many more people from town to listen and learn about Christ.
Verse 39 reads, “And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.”
More Samaritans joined the group and “many more believed because of his own word.”

Just sayin.

:coff

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's nice.
so that means you would be able show how to nail a nail and not bend it and saw a straight piece of wood to a guy, right? Not every man knows how to do that.
My dad sure didn't!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In my family, when it was time to cut wood for the coming winter back in the day. My sisters and I would have to lug huge heavy logs (cut rounds/blocks) onto an open backed truck to take home while my brothers would do all the chain sawing into smaller pieces so that us girls could then chop it to size....

My Dad always thought that girls should never use a chain-saw. I would have enjoyed that but I guess someone had to do all the hard manual work! :Ohpleze:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my family, when it was time to cut wood for the coming winter back in the day. My sisters and I would have to lug huge heavy logs onto an open backed truck while my brothers would do all the chain sawing into smaller pieces so that us girls would then have to chop it to size....
My Dad always thought that girls should never use a chain-saw. I would have enjoyed that but I guess someone had to do all the hard manual work! :Ohpleze:
:Bestest::Happy: "We can do all things through Him who strengthens us"

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know what you mean about women interviewing the Men at a football match. It has nothing to do with the equality issues, it just doesn’t sit right with me. I also think it may be a generational thing, we grew up with the ‘ blue is for boy, pink is for girl ‘ ‘ girls do these tasks, boys do these ones ‘ it’s laid a foundation that is hard to detach from. Now my 30 year old son doesn’t have a problem with who does what !

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Angelina

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Seeing beyond one's own stereotypes and being able to empathise with those who have different ones is a step towards maturity.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know that the woman has never played the game. In the UK we have women's football teams and also rugby and cricket and have had for a while. Some of the commentary team on men's games are women too and they know what they are talking about because they themselves have played the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HATE. women explaining how a war is being fought and why.

It's like they dont think the men can explain themselves.

I don’t hate it but we have to accept men and women are different. One way we are not equal is how we process and show emotions.

Many women can’t accept that. Many studies show women react much stronger and worse to negative emotions.

Remember Seargent Friday? “Just the facts, ma’am.” I find this prescient. In discussing violence, women tend to gravitate to their feelings. Even when saying the same words, women tend to interject heightened emotional content into the words. Or do laps on the trauma, unable to focus on the sacrifices needed to implement the solution.

Men tend to put emotions aside to focus on next steps. This is why the message is so different in listening to women talk about war compared to men.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly, but when I watch football and a woman in on the field talking to the players who may be 2 feet taller then they are and they are discussing plays it is just dumb because you know that woman never played the game

It begs the question of what are their qualifications.

I know what you mean about women interviewing the Men at a football match. It has nothing to do with the equality issues, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

With the transgender issue, women have adopted the expression, ‘biological men invading women’s safe spaces.’ For decades women have had no problem - and even felt entitled - to violate men’s safe spaces.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It begs the question of what are their qualifications.

With the transgender issue, women have adopted the expression, ‘biological men invading women’s safe spaces.’ For decades women have had no problem - and even felt entitled - to violate men’s safe spaces.
Not sure it’s anything to do with that with me, I grew up with football being a man’s sport. My dad was a football manager and never really thought football was a ‘ girls game ‘. It kind of seems weird having women doing the interviewing when there are so many professional ex footballers who go into commentating ect. It seems as if it’s just for ‘ eye candy ‘ ( if you know what I mean )