I hate women in the locker room. I hate women explaining men's sporting games. But mostly I hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that you,wickstick?
I wish! That's Nick Freitas - former Green Beret and currently a representative for the state of Virginia. He is an important voice for conservative educational reform, and also has a very successful series of YouTube shorts. Here's one now...

Reactions: Ritajanice

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you mean about women interviewing the Men at a football match. It has nothing to do with the equality issues, it just doesn’t sit right with me. I also think it may be a generational thing, we grew up with the ‘ blue is for boy, pink is for girl ‘ ‘ girls do these tasks, boys do these ones ‘ it’s laid a foundation that is hard to detach from. Now my 30 year old son doesn’t have a problem with who does what !
It doesn't bother me too much, as long as they dress appropriately. It would be nice to see a man out there interviewing players more often. But in a men's locker room?? That's no place for a female. I honestly don't see that a lot... and I watch college sports, and follow a few NBA teams and one MLB team.

Reactions: Rita and Pearl

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But in a men's locker room?? That's no place for a female. I honestly don't see that a lot... and I watch college sports,
In the 1970’s the Supreme Court ruled female journalists can enter men’s locker rooms so as not to be at a competitive disadvantage to men who get the big scoop before the athlete even gets dressed.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree - the women are better at shooting accurately than the men. They have better muscle endurance and usually better patience than the men, and those are important.

But, the men are better at hefting bigger weapons that make accuracy less important...
View attachment 44835

Hey I got one just like that! Not really but I wish I did lol. When I lived in Colorado I actually carried a M1A rifle hunting one year. I think it weighed just over 9 pounds? That was the last year I carried that one, lol! It's a super accurate rifle, but weighs like a boat anchor, I carried a lever action after that! (45/70).

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woman are better drivers....hehehe....now I know many men wouldn’t agree with that,hehehe

Oh no! The driving gene has been identified in the ribs only on the off side from where God took it to make woman, so women didnt get the driving gene! :jest:

• Haha

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um, I am not sure one is supposed to say things like men are better at hefting heavier weapons .....

While true... and I am so grateful they can.... its kind of telling a woman she is not equal.... which I admit on that I am not. (I want my pedestal back)

Yeah but with the plethora of different guns available nowadays women can be plenty well armed. Women do great things with AR15's because of the light recoil they are easy to shoot well. She wants to hunt? Get her a Remington 700 Youth Rifle in .308 Winchester. Those are super compact light weight rifles that pack a serious punch. I bought bo tmy kids that rifle and they brought home the Elk!

A woman who wants to learn to protect herself and shoot well should take a good hard look (and trial!) of some medium to larger pistols. Stay away from the micro pistols for self defense! Larger pistols are way easier to shoot well than teeny pistols.
But I dont want to carry that big thing...
If you knew that you were going to have trouble, would you rather have with you a bigger gun that you shoot better with than a small gun? Of course!
And if a situation gets out of control to the point that you have to pull a real gun on someone...you want something that is easy to shoot well under stress. Hence, all larger pistols!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Question ...what’s without the socks boys? hehehe.

Wearing shoes without socks...

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no! The driving gene has been identified in the ribs only on the off side from where God took it to make woman, so women didnt get the driving gene! :jest:
Hmmmm. Ill match my parallel parking and backup skills with yours any day....

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question ...what’s without the socks boys? hehehe.

Wearing shoes without socks...
Its not new.

Was done back in the 60s with the college crowd.

Most recent notable comments were about OJ on that.

But I figure they all want their shoes to smell like feet :jest:

• Haha

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but with the plethora of different guns available nowadays women can be plenty well armed. Women do great things with AR15's because of the light recoil they are easy to shoot well. She wants to hunt? Get her a Remington 700 Youth Rifle in .308 Winchester. Those are super compact light weight rifles that pack a serious punch. I bought bo tmy kids that rifle and they brought home the Elk!

A woman who wants to learn to protect herself and shoot well should take a good hard look (and trial!) of some medium to larger pistols. Stay away from the micro pistols for self defense! Larger pistols are way easier to shoot well than teeny pistols.
But I dont want to carry that big thing...
If you knew that you were going to have trouble, would you rather have with you a bigger gun that you shoot better with than a small gun? Of course!
And if a situation gets out of control to the point that you have to pull a real gun on someone...you want something that is easy to shoot well under stress. Hence, all larger pistols!
Until I get me a Byrna Ill stick with hornet spray and hair spray.... at least by the doors

One style available

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I always wear socks except with sandals. My socks match today too!
I always thought you were a woman MA...maybe the name..

What are your socks matching?

I can’t stand those old fashioned diamond type socks...I like plain socks on a man,xx

• Haha

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until I get me a Byrna Ill stick with hornet spray and hair spray.... at least by the doors

One style available

I had to look that one up, I've never heard of a Byrna before. But I see that it's a less than lethal piistol which fires with a co2 cartridge balls which are filled with pepper spray. It might send teenage punks running but what happens when a home invader gets in and is coming at you...with a 22 pistol? You would lose.

You might fare better in that situation with a can of bear spray. If you dont know if the invader has a real gun, those bear sprays are ike foggers and they put a cloud around him and that would obscure the vision of a man with a gun.

I hope you're married, so your husband can protect you!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always thought you were a woman MA...maybe the name..

What are your socks matching?

I can’t stand those old fashioned diamond type socks...I like plain socks on a man,xx

Nope, I'm all man.
My socks are matching each other! That's notable in a man from what I hear, lol. I wear mostly white socks so mine may match more often than the average man?
You don't like Argyle socks?! I own one pair but I only wear those on laundry day sometimes, lol.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, I'm all man.
My socks are matching each other! That's notable in a man from what I hear, lol. I wear mostly white socks so mine may match more often than the average man?
You don't like Argyle socks?! I own one pair but I only wear those on laundry day sometimes, lol.
Yuck!..

Diamonds Socks for Sale | Redbubble
ur,socks_flatlay_medium,square,600x600-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

• Haha

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to look that one up, I've never heard of a Byrna before. But I see that it's a less than lethal piistol which fires with a co2 cartridge balls which are filled with pepper spray. It might send teenage punks running but what happens when a home invader gets in and is coming at you...with a 22 pistol? You would lose.

You might fare better in that situation with a can of bear spray. If you dont know if the invader has a real gun, those bear sprays are ike foggers and they put a cloud around him and that would obscure the vision of a man with a gun.

I hope you're married, so your husband can protect you!
Sean Hannity first was pushing it as the non lethal protection.

Now Judge Jeanine is

Couple good back to back videos on it here

The Byrna SD (Self Defense) is the successor of the Byrna HD. It has been re-engineered for optimal performance. Powered by compressed air (CO2), the Byrna SD shoots .68 caliber round kinetic and/or chemical irritant projectiles that can disable a threat from up to 60-feet away. It is an incredibly powerful and non-lethal self-defense weapon.

Believer112

Jan 8, 2024
New Mexico
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly, but when I watch football and a woman in on the field talking to the players who may be 2 feet taller then they are and they are discussing plays it is just dumb because you know that woman never played the game .. and the same in a locker room.
Lady just because you are ignorant about sports don't mean all females are ignorant. Maybe you are a little jealous.

• Wow