I have a question and need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems weird today getting dr appt.s and insurances. My son needs heart surgery and has been having a difficult time scheduling an appointment and insurance run around.
I think a lot of nurses and other health professionals were jerked around with the Covid thing, and that has put a cramp on services.
I'll say prayers for your son. My Dad's friend recently went in for heart surgery. Prayers

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems weird today getting dr appt.s and insurances. My son needs heart surgery and has been having a difficult time scheduling an appointment and insurance run around.
I think a lot of nurses and other health professionals were jerked around with the Covid thing, and that has put a cramp on services.
I agree Taken. The Endoscopy center doesn't even do triage! They said I needed to call my GP and have them order one for the emergency room and, I KNOW they cannot even order one. So, in case something had changed I did call them over a month ago to ask if they can order these tests now and of course, they said no, they cannot. It's crazy and I am so happy to be on my way out of this world, rather than just starting out.
So, just seeing the Gastro. doc on Tuesday and brain MRI on Thursday! Praise God that He is in control :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Taken. The Endoscopy center doesn't even do triage! They said I needed to call my GP and have them order one for the emergency room and, I KNOW they cannot even order one. So, in case something had changed I did call them over a month ago to ask if they can order these tests now and of course, they said no, they cannot. It's crazy and I am so happy to be on my way out of this world, rather than just starting out.
So, just seeing the Gastro. doc on Tuesday and brain MRI on Thursday! Praise God that He is in control :)
My doctors won't order MRI's for me yet. They ran all these tests on me for my fatigue before COVID. But the insurance was in question so now they're hesitant to order tests anymore when things come up. Denying even simple blood tests. I have to wait for my yearly CF clinic to order my full blood work now.

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The moment a lamb breathes its last breath , I tell us all there will be joy unlike anything we have experienced to the full .
For those still present at his coming , same thing , Upmost instant joy being forever with the Lord .
March on in the LORD till the last breath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctors won't order MRI's for me yet. They ran all these tests on me for my fatigue before COVID. But the insurance was in question so now they're hesitant to order tests anymore when things come up. Denying even simple blood tests. I have to wait for my yearly CF clinic to order my full blood work now.
God has shown me something . These last few years by grace i have learned through what i suffered .
The docs are not in control . GOD IS . SIMPLY HOPE IN HIM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a brain and neck MRI done a while back .
Can you believe they actually found a brain . Said it was healthy too . SHHH , dont let some others know about this .
SISTER you just CLING TO CHRIST . THE LORD is with the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to turn the ol colonscopy down . The last thing i need is some object running through my bowels .
They work fine away . Just lift those hands and praise the Lord devin . Just praise and thank the LORD .
HE is in control and HE is with the lambs .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to turn the ol colonscopy down . The last thing i need is some object running through my bowels .
They work fine away . Just lift those hands and praise the Lord devin . Just praise and thank the LORD .
HE is in control and HE is with the lambs .
I turned down the stress test a few years back. Now I need to get it done. Not looking forward to it really.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did the stress test today and it turned out normal! They said my heart was beating early a couple times but it was benign. Thanks for your prayers.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did the stress test today and it turned out normal! They said my heart was beating early a couple times but it was benign. Thanks for your prayers.
Look on the bright side devin . The moment a lambs heart stops beatin , ITS WITH THE LORD FOREVER .
So worry not and praise THE KING .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways, they said the chest pain must be coming from something else. Which is weird cause I could feel it as my heart was beating. Hmmm, well I checked out strong I think so I'm OK.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways, they said the chest pain must be coming from something else. Which is weird cause I could feel it as my heart was beating. Hmmm, well I checked out strong I think so I'm OK.
see that ol man on the boat . Listen closely to the sound of his voice and what HE says .
Cause Either on the day a lamb breathes its last or the DAY JESUS COMES , that will be this lamb .
We got naught to fear my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh thank God.
Its rather odd . i just watched it again and suddenly something popped in my mind .
SEE the event for what it is . Again its the same scenario .
Kevin drops the flare . IMMEDIATELY there is SUDDEN FEAR . Fear .
Now imagine the flare represents the SON . NOW JESUS does TWO THINGS on HIS DAY .
HE COMES FOR THE LAMBS but HE COMETH TO DESTROY THE WICKED TOO .
Notice how the wicked on that boat respond to the same event .
THEY SURE DONT SOUND like the MAN ON THE BOAT . ITS TERROR and total fear .
But the man on the boat is like OH THANK GOD ,.
Just like the lambs . ONE group will FEAR the day the other HAVE LONG WAITED FOR IT with JOY .

Reactions: Marvelloustime