I have a question and need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been to the walk in clinic three times in the recent months complaining of heart pain. But the EKG's come back normal so I'm not having a heart attack or anything.

The question is this: what condition would cause your heart to hurt during the beatings or just hurting also but not cause a heart attack?

Thanks for any prayers. I have a referral now to see the cardiologist and will follow up with him.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been to the walk in clinic three times in the recent months complaining of heart pain. But the EKG's come back normal so I'm not having a heart attack or anything.

The question is this: what condition would cause your heart to hurt during the beatings or just hurting also but not cause a heart attack?

Thanks for any prayers. I have a referral now to see the cardiologist and will follow up with him.
I am no doctor. I don't suppose EKG's tell you everything. I wonder what your cholesterol and "bad cholesterol" readings are. You don't want them to get too high. I wonder if there could be some muscular pain, maybe caused by stress.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no doctor. I don't suppose EKG's tell you everything. I wonder what your cholesterol and "bad cholesterol" readings are. You don't want them to get too high. I wonder if there could be some muscular pain, maybe caused by stress.
Well I could feel my heart beating and the pain was coming with every beat from the location it was beating. Could be stress I suppose. Not really sure.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I could feel my heart beating and the pain was coming with every beat from the location it was beating. Could be stress I suppose. Not really sure.
I felt the pain in my back behind the heart rather than in my chest, but the ambulance attendant said that was not uncommon. I do everything bass-ackwards anyway. Mine was similar to yours in that I could feel it with every beat when my blood pressure was high, which is of course a side-effect of stress. They gave me some stuff in the ER to lower my BP, and the pain went away. They were going to release me until the BP med wore off and I could feel the pain again, so they decided to look into it further. They knew my aorta was dilated from an MRI I'd had a few years back. A radioactive dye test confirmed the aneurism.

OK, yeah so it's probably good that I got a referral to the cardiologist. Glad you're OK Lambano.
Dev, I don't want to lose you. You're one of the kindest people on this board. Besides, you need to be around in case the physicists reviewing your paper have any questions.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt the pain in my back behind the heart rather than in my chest, but the ambulance attendant said that was not uncommon. I do everything bass-ackwards anyway. Mine was similar to yours in that I could feel it with every beat when my blood pressure was high, which is of course a side-effect of stress. They gave me some stuff in the ER to lower my BP, and the pain went away. They were going to release me until the BP med wore off and I could feel the pain again, so they decided to look into it further. They knew my aorta was dilated from an MRI I'd had a few years back. A radioactive dye test confirmed the aneurism.

Dev, I don't want to lose you. You're one of the kindest people on this board. Besides, you need to be around in case the physicists reviewing your paper have any questions.
Thanks, I should be getting a call from the cardiologist today to schedule. So you've given me reason to explain what's going on and get it looked at.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks amadeus! How are you doing?
Doing pretty well. I finished the chemo 3 weeks ago and next week they will do a PET scan looking for any still active cancer. My symptoms from the chemo are not gone yet, but they say it may be a few more weeks yet. Spring is here and the warmer weather feels good to me. I get chilled easily.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing pretty well. I finished the chemo 3 weeks ago and next week they will do a PET scan looking for any still active cancer. My symptoms from the chemo are not gone yet, but they say it may be a few more weeks yet. Spring is here and the warmer weather feels good to me. I get chilled easily.
Great, I'll be praying for you to get good results. The warmer weather has been nice so far and it's only April.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you @dev553344 , and you too brother @Lambano I love you both very much :) hugs!
Aww. Thanks, Nancy .:) But in case you were concerned about me, I should clarify that my aneurism was back in 2015. Or was it '16? New valve and about 7 inches of pipe, good as new, can barely see the scar. :spring: