I have a theory about UFO's, they are demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there's what's in the earth.
Yes, I went into that in a post on this thread - fallen angels and giant hybrids exist today, and live in the network of huge chambers that used to contain water to cool the hot molten core of the earth, and that we’re emptied when God broke up “the fountains of the deep” to flood the earth.

When the giants periodically visit the surface and are seen, they call them Bigfoot and Sasquatch.

Shalom.

Reactions: Truman

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a new theory. Chuck Missler wrote a book in the 90's, "Return of the Nephilim". He said during a of UFOs were from people who not only had experimented with drugs but had also left themselves open for demonic influence. That is one explanation.That does'nt explain many people witnessing an object at the same time.
Satan can appear as an angel of light or lights. Chariots of fire, wheel within wheels, colorful objects could very well be angelic visitations or demons. ???
I just don't believe that aliens from other planets have been here. We are too fond of those kind of movies and so our imagination brings us closer to the possibility.

Except I posted two videos by Chuck Missler where He states that UFOs are piloted by beings connected to fallen angels, giants and nephilim, the opposite of what you remember.

Here’s one:

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

Luke 10:18
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?

I find this interesting the likeness to lightning since Angels of God have the countenance of lightning. I wonder what the correlation is:

Matthew 28:2

2And behold, a severe earthquake had occurred, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled away the stone and sat upon it. 3And his appearance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 4The guards shook for fear of him and became like dead men.

Reactions: K9Buck

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Close, except Nephilim are giants over 9 feet tall, called Bigfoot today.

I doubt the AC is going to be 9 feet tall, but I believe he’s a human that is possessed by Satan after he is raised from the dead from a fatal head wound, at the mid-trib point.

Shalom.

I think Bigfoot is just a species that we just haven't discovered officially yet, but not a Nephilim. The giant ape wasn't discovered until recently as far a history goes.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God destroyed all the giant angelic hybrids that were taking over the earth during the flood, and put those angels who procreated with women into hell, in chains, but after the flood some newly fallen angels did the same thing again, which is where all those cities of giants came from in the promised land, and why God had Israel destroy those cities and kill every man, woman, and child hybrid in them, when they occupied the land.

There are still some giants and fallen angels around, living in huge underground chambers that were emptied of water when the fountains of the deep were broken up by God, to flood the earth.

When they visit the surface of the earth and are seen, we call those giants Bigfoot or Sasquatch, today.

Shalom.

I agree, except that I don't believe there are newly fallen angels; just that not all the fallen angels procreated before the flood and were chained. Some didn't until after the flood as you said.

Bigfoot is just an animal we haven't discovered officially yet. Goliath was not apelike.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for mentioning that book. I'm going to get it!

Except Chuck Missler said the there is a UFO, Giants, and nephilim connection as a deception in his teaching, here’s just one of his videos:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Bigfoot is just a species that we just haven't discovered officially yet, but not a Nephilim. The giant ape wasn't discovered until recently as far a history goes.

It’s also not uncommon to have Bigfoot sightings along with UFO activity, exactly what you’d expect if there is a UFO, Bigfoot, nephilim connection.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chuck Missler was a Christian Apologist with a genious IQ. I saw him in the 90's speak at Chuck Smith's Calvary Chapel and Hal Lindey's Tetelestai churches. I'd say He spoke about astrophysics and how the universe was designed. He talked about the human body, how uniquely designed and complex it is. He wrote many books. Another book I remember, "The Divine Watchmaker". In that book, he would use the design of an intrique watch and ask if people could imagine that it came about by chance. How ridiculous right. But the humam body is far more complex and even the smallest one-celled amimal, yet Evolutionists pose that life and humans came about by chance, mutations, accidents, pieced together, organized by an unintellegent, mindless natural process. He just made the TOE sound absurd. He also had a command of the Bible and would also do studies and commentary as well. He was fascinating.

Anyways he is not the only one who posed this idea. Google it, it has been around for awhile.

UFOs and the Bible - Are Aliens Demons?

10 Evidences Proof Aliens Are Demons In Disguise – Proof Of Aliens Life

You’ll probably like his video, hidden mysteries in the Bible:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't the center of the universe be at the original spot of the "Big Bang"?

The earths not even the center of our galaxy, which is good - life couldn’t survive where there are densities of stars, all putting out radiation.

That’s why earths in an arm on the outer edge of the Milky Way away from densities of large stars.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, except that I don't believe there are newly fallen angels; just that not all the fallen angels procreated before the flood and were chained. Some didn't until after the flood as you said.

Bigfoot is just an animal we haven't discovered officially yet. Goliath was not apelike.

Bigfoot isn’t an ape like creature, but the fake ones are. lol

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to entertain the hollow earth/ Agartha. but think flat earth is more Truth. throw out all the space and spinning trash
if thats what you were implying ;)

visualize-bible.jpg

Except nothing in the Bible teaches or requires geocentric belief, and the evidence proves the earth is a spinning globe that orbits the sun.

Shalom.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I ask, when did you first consider this possibility and why, please?

People have compiled lists of phenomena of demonic activity , and it correlates with phenomena of.close encounters of UFO occupants.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO's are real, and piloted by demons. As for the Antichrist, I believe he could be a Nephilim with Satan as his father, and a human as his mother. Like Goliath and his brothers, and their whole nation which is why God wanted them destroyed.
You are correct. There has been a plan to bring about the antichrist for a good while now through a "hybrid breeding program" using bloodline cult victims as mothers. Satan is the father of the antichrist.

Reactions: Truman

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct. There has been a plan to bring about the antichrist for a good while now through a "hybrid breeding program" using bloodline cult victims as mothers. Satan is the father of the antichrist.

he’d be like Goliath, over 9 feet tall with 12 fingers and toes.
I just can’t imagine a 9 foot tall A/C though.