I have a theory about UFO's, they are demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

Luke 10:18
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Truman

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have wondered the same thing K9buck, but have also considered the Nephilim ( it’s only in the last few years that I have realised they were still around after the flood) .......
I am not sure about Satan , although we know that from Job that he meets with angels and God.
There are many theories that something is giving people in power knowledge, especially with regards to technology..........

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have wondered the same thing K9buck, but have also considered the Nephilim ( it’s only in the last few years that I have realised they were still around after the flood) .......
I am not sure about Satan , although we know that from Job that he meets with angels and God.
There are many theories that something is giving people in power knowledge, especially with regards to technology..........
what do you think they might be talking about? how much stick satan is allowed to give?.....nah nah, The crucifixion totally unmasked Satan's objective for the whole intelligent Universe to see. Would you liaise with the murderer of your Son knowing full well he hates everything you stand for?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

King James Version

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?

UFO's are real, and piloted by demons. As for the Antichrist, I believe he could be a Nephilim with Satan as his father, and a human as his mother. Like Goliath and his brothers, and their whole nation which is why God wanted them destroyed.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
UFO's are real, and piloted by demons. As for the Antichrist, I believe he could be a Nephilim with Satan as his father, and a human as his mother. Like Goliath and his brothers, and their whole nation which is why God wanted them destroyed.
Finally, you and I agree 100% on something. I believe we've got this nailed down! :)

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been hearing a lot about UFO sightings lately. Did anyone else recently watch 60 minutes? They were talking about UFO sightings.

These pilots that saw them speculate they are one of three things.

1. Secret US technology.
2. An adversary spy vehicle
3. Or something other worldly

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Demons are real, they are the spirits of dead Nephilim. Satan is real. So-called aliens and alien abductions are real. Flying discs are real. The enemy is spread throughout the solar system. But denial is also real.
I believe that our God uses these things according to His purposes. He is awesome beyond belief!
He is Master of the Universe! :)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I ask, when did you first consider this possibility and why, please?

If there were other planets that have never sinned, why come to this fallen planet? The first Nephilim taught mankind all sorts of pharmaceutical arts: drugs. Also the painting of women's faces. And I'm sure other things.

I've only seen one. But I had a girlfriend in Arizona who saw one on the ground, and she then lost two hours of time... Her son, a well know psychic and his friend were camping on a beach in California and were abducted. Her son remembers it vividly and said the creatures were not little gray men, but all different types of hideous creatures. His friend wound up in a mental institution. He never got over the experience.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what do you think they might be talking about? how much stick satan is allowed to give?.....nah nah, The crucifixion totally unmasked Satan's objective for the whole intelligent Universe to see. Would you liaise with the murderer of your Son knowing full well he hates everything you stand for?
Sorry you will need to explain that a bit more, I was merely stating that in the first Chapter of job it does sound as if Satan came into Gods presence .......I wasn’t agreeing or disagreeing with anything just bringing it up.
Rita

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The explanation that these UFO beings are to be thought of as materialized demons has the most justification. The mass of evidence for this is overwhelming…. UFO’s appear most frequently in countries where the cults of Satan flourishes. This provides us with our chief arguments. UFO’s and occult practices run parallel.

(1) Demons have always treated mankind with cruelty and that is exactly what some of the alleged aliens do after they abduct humans. Demons are believed to torture people and aliens also do nothing but torture as they subject the abducted humans to various experimentations.

(2) Demons are believed to prey on human beings and that is why they are dependent on humans. Similarly, aliens are also dependent on humans as they show up pretty often on the skies of earth and abduct people.

(3) If claims are to be believed, alien abductions can be stopped by invoking the name of the holy lord.
Demons are also believed to be afraid of the name of Jesus Christ.

(4) While aliens are believed to be helping humans with science and technology, if a closer look is taken, all the technologies that is allegedly shared by aliens is basically destructive in nature and is against the wellbeing of mankind.

(5) As per people who had encounters with aliens, they emit horrible odors, much like the heinous demons that we read about in various texts.

(6) As per the mythical texts, demons could change their appearance and look just like humans. There are many firsthand accounts of various people who claim that they had encounters with aliens who looked exactly like humans.

(7) As per the various religious texts, angels used to come down from the skies, which points to the fact that they were nothing but aliens. Satan, the embodiment of the evil and head of demons is nothing but a fallen angel; hence, it is obvious that Satan and all the demons that are controlled by him are aliens too.

(8) People, who have had encounters with aliens claim that the aliens have the capability to vanish in thin air all of a sudden, much like the various tales of demons that are found in the mythical books.

(9) Demons would hardly show up in the middle of a crowd or in places where there is enough light. Likewise, aliens are also never heard to have been seen in crowded places or during the daytime. This point to the fact that aliens are actually demons in disguise.

(10) Many demons are being described as reptilian hybrids of humans. There are many descriptions of aliens that match the description of the demons where both are being seen as reptilian hybrids of humans.

Reactions: Curtis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep I’ve always thought that they are demons. There has never been a case of a born again Christian being abducted by these things, only the lost. Totally demonic. And now Obama was just talking about how they are real and they see them go in and out of the ocean. In and out of the ocean…..

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not fear what creeps at night.
The ugly dwarves, a ghastly sight.
Though overhead, they soon will fall.
What is that sound, I hear them bawl!

Yeshua lives inside of me.
I once was lost, but now I see.
With eagle eyes, I see through lies.
I see their eyes up in the skies. - Truman Coates.

Reactions: Curtis and Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep I’ve always thought that they are demons. There has never been a case of a born again Christian being abducted by these things, only the lost. Totally demonic. And now Obama was just talking about how they are real and they see them go in and out of the ocean. In and out of the ocean…..
At least not one who knows their authority. And is not messing with them.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version

Thoughts?
Not a new theory. Chuck Missler wrote a book in the 90's, "Return of the Nephilim". He said during a of UFOs were from people who not only had experimented with drugs but had also left themselves open for demonic influence. That is one explanation.That does'nt explain many people witnessing an object at the same time.
Satan can appear as an angel of light or lights. Chariots of fire, wheel within wheels, colorful objects could very well be angelic visitations or demons. ???
I just don't believe that aliens from other planets have been here. We are too fond of those kind of movies and so our imagination brings us closer to the possibility.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Demons are real, they are the spirits of dead Nephilim. Satan is real. So-called aliens and alien abductions are real. Flying discs are real. The enemy is spread throughout the solar system. But denial is also real.
I believe that our God uses these things according to His purposes. He is awesome beyond belief!
He is Master of the Universe! :)

My understanding as well.