I Have the SHINGLES!!! Help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it brings me joy to hear of this so quickly H2S. You mean all those symptoms you mention in #6 from a week ago are all gone?
Well there is still discoloration from the rash...looks like what a 2nd or 3rd degree burn would look healed up.
I was given some very strong drugs...and it was a mild case is what the doctor said.
Hate to suffer a case beyond mild cause the mild case seemed like the super hot case to me.:D

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well there is still discoloration from the rash...looks like what a 2nd or 3rd degree burn would look healed up.
I was given some very strong drugs...and it was a mild case is what the doctor said.
Hate to suffer a case beyond mild cause the mild case seemed like the super hot case to me.:D
cortisone?

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus has done everything for us on the cross, not only to be saved, but to be healed too, because the very original Greek word for 'save', also means 'healing', so we get salvation and healing at the same time. Just begin to thank our Lord Jesus everyday and tell him that you receive your healing from him, which he has provided already, 2000 years ago. The Bible says that Jesus took our infirmities. He took them on the cross. Receive and just believe it, and thank him for your healing, and give him praise!

https://christianbibleexplorationuk.weebly.com/blog
We are saved by faith...not make believe.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am so sorry, H2S. Praying here.

All the fresh pressed garlic you can stand. Roll it up in a ball of bread and swallow it whole with water like a pill if you have to (make sure the pieces are small--don't want you choking). I got over a bad case of flu (in 2 days) once by taking garlic right off a spoon with mint tea to wash it down. I threw a palmful of dark raisins in it and let them steep for about 5 minutes (softens them and makes them more bio-available--chew them well). I did this 3 times a day and ate very, very light. YMMV. Just a suggestion--it sounds like you're desperate.
When all else fails, accept it as from the hand of the Lord...the baptism of fire. :(

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayers...I have the shingles and I am miserable!....chills, pain and itching...headache and body aches.
And a rash every where it seems...even in my brain...ugh!
I am losing all my strength and just want to sleep forever.:(
Just saw this, you poor thing! I hope you are better, or will be soon! I'll be praying!

Much love!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am all cleared up...and I love roasted garlic so it was good! I read an article one time that eating 6 cloves of roasted garlic a day will kill cancer ..and I guess about anything else as well.:)
Do you think the garlic helped? Just curious. :)

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do actually....garlic is a very potent blood thinner as well as a immune booster.
Reading between the lines, I think what BF is asking is not what garlic is known to do but if you think it was the factor for your recovery or was it the Acyclovir. Was it because of increased immunity or suppression of symptoms? :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading between the lines, I think what BF is asking is not what garlic is known to do but if you think it was the factor for your recovery or was it the Acyclovir. Was it because of increased immunity or suppression of symptoms? :)
Well that's hard to say since I had both of them in my system.
But I firmly believe that garlic wards off colds and flu viruses.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well that's hard to say since I had both of them in my system.
But I firmly believe that garlic wards off colds and flu viruses.
If it was suppression of symptoms its cause is still active.....suggestion; keep up the garlic.....fresh pressed as suggested by BF...unheated.
Nutritional value is highest in the unprocessed, unheated fresh unmodified produce. It is this that will give you the greatest chance of beating the boogeyman of ill health.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the factor, but perhaps a noticeable help. :)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garlic actually is believed to combat viruses, fungus, and unfriendly bacteria.