I Have the SHINGLES!!! Help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I need prayers...I have the shingles and I am miserable!....chills, pain and itching...headache and body aches.
And a rash every where it seems...even in my brain...ugh!
I am losing all my strength and just want to sleep forever.:(

I've had the shingles... See your doctor and begin the treatment ASAP...
Plenty of water and plenty of rest. U should just be going from your bedroom to the toilet...
My thoughts and prayers are with u

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul ..I'm very sorry you have this condition. It will keep you at home I suspect for a bit. I hope you have someone to care for you during this very painful and unpleasant time. And as you may well know, it is contagious to someone else that has never had the chicken pox if they come in direct contact with your affect areas. I will ask the Lord to make it all go away for you. You are a gentle and loving soul...and I've never seen you in person....

May our Lord heal you today, my sister and friend. And his loving spirit that is in you, wholeheartedly agrees, Amen

APAK

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayers...I have the shingles and I am miserable!....chills, pain and itching...headache and body aches.
Praying for you, if it's that bad you should be seen by a doctor. If you haven't already. Merry Christmas! P.S. I had a small case of shingles, quite painful :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say that I'm very lucky that I was vaccinated for Chicken Pox so I don't think that I will ever have either.
I got shingles and was vaccinated for chickenpox I think. But when I got shingles they gave me a shingles vaccine so I wouldn't get it again, but you have to be re-vaccinated yearly I think.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
righto H2S....here's a really fresh orange juice with no genetic modification. Build up that immune system of yours by pitching the coffee and getting nutrients into you that not only bark but bite.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
righto H2S....here's a really fresh orange juice with no genetic modification. Build up that immune system of yours by pitching the coffee and getting nutrients into you that not only bark but bite.
Thanks, will do!:)

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you have a blessed day H2S despite not feeling well. May you wake refreshed in the morning ( I am just getting up for work ) xxxxxx
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so sorry, H2S. Praying here.

All the fresh pressed garlic you can stand. Roll it up in a ball of bread and swallow it whole with water like a pill if you have to (make sure the pieces are small--don't want you choking). I got over a bad case of flu (in 2 days) once by taking garlic right off a spoon with mint tea to wash it down. I threw a palmful of dark raisins in it and let them steep for about 5 minutes (softens them and makes them more bio-available--chew them well). I did this 3 times a day and ate very, very light. YMMV. Just a suggestion--it sounds like you're desperate.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am all cleared up...and I love roasted garlic so it was good! I read an article one time that eating 6 cloves of roasted garlic a day will kill cancer ..and I guess about anything else as well.:)
it brings me joy to hear of this so quickly H2S. You mean all those symptoms you mention in #6 from a week ago are all gone?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am all cleared up...and I love roasted garlic so it was good! I read an article one time that eating 6 cloves of roasted garlic a day will kill cancer ..and I guess about anything else as well.:)
Great news! Wow...garlic?? I'm pretty sure garlic certainly CAN kill just about anything else like, friendships and relationships!! :D But...I too love garlic, always "fresh". Good to hear you have cleared up. :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great news! Wow...garlic?? I'm pretty sure garlic certainly CAN kill just about anything else like, friendships and relationships!! :D But...I too love garlic, always "fresh". Good to hear you have cleared up. :)
Bwahahhaahaa....lol...that made me chuckle.❤