I magnify You Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are God Most High---my everything. You have withheld no good thing from me. You heard me in my affliction and delivered me.

Out of sin, hospitals, and isolation, you've brought me. To a place of fellowship, love, provision, and peace.

You've simply blessed me with everything I need and it's your goodness that sustains me. You've smiled on me in this season and I give you all the praise and glory for it!

You're my provider, sustainer, my everything. You put clothes on my back, my marriage restored, my mind right, my soul satisfied.

I will exalt you. You are my God. You've taught me your ways and I prosper even as my soul prospers.

You keep me in the shadow of your wings. You comfort me in the secret place. Your mighty hand guards me from calamity and my trust in You has been a shield from the enemy.

You are good, Father. Your mighty hand lifts me up. You sit on the throne, ruling the world, yet you provide for each detail of my life.

You deserve the glory and the honor, for who am I? Just no one at all, yet you open your hand and satisfy all my hearts desires.

You alone are worthy of praise.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are God Most High---my everything. You have withheld no good thing from me. You heard me in my affliction and delivered me.

Out of sin, hospitals, and isolation, you've brought me. To a place of fellowship, love, provision, and peace.

You've simply blessed me with everything I need and it's your goodness that sustains me. You've smiled on me in this season and I give you all the praise and glory for it!

You're my provider, sustainer, my everything. You put clothes on my back, my marriage restored, my mind right, my soul satisfied.

I will exalt you. You are my God. You've taught me your ways and I prosper even as my soul prospers.

You keep me in the shadow of your wings. You comfort me in the secret place. Your mighty hand guards me from calamity and my trust in You has been a shield from the enemy.

You are good, Father. Your mighty hand lifts me up. You sit on the throne, ruling the world, yet you provide for each detail of my life.

You deserve the glory and the honor, for who am I? Just no one at all, yet you open your hand and satisfy all my hearts desires.

You alone are worthy of praise.
This is a beautiful prayer! While reading it I stopped and prayed "God I want to speak to you just like this" and instantly He replied "you already do". I'm not ashamed to say that I wept at His response. Just knowing He wants to hear my voice is enough to move me even now.

So, thank you for putting your heart out there for us to read..

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a beautiful prayer! While reading it I stopped and prayed "God I want to speak to you just like this" and instantly He replied "you already do". I'm not ashamed to say that I wept at His response. Just knowing He wants to hear my voice is enough to move me even now.

So, thank you for putting your heart out there for us to read..

Praise God!!

Reactions: amigo de christo