I need help fast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristianGirl

Nov 2, 2007
At school a few people know i am a christian bt im scared to tell others like my new best friend because i think they wont like me and think im weired. bt i really want to tell them. But also if i decide to tell them what do i say? please help. thankyou
smile.gif

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
Dear Child Say to others freely and frankly with others that what you saw, heard and believed..........But remember that if you afraid of your friends to say about Christ then Jesus also will never welcome you at HIS kingdom..... Choice is yoursBeloved's Ministrieshttp://www.belovedsministries

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Dear ChristianGirl, we are made of dirt. (flesh) We have a soul that houses the dirt body. Sure we can feel pain, but nobody can hurt the soul.Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Much love to you ChristianGirlLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'm glad to help you dear ChristianGirl.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(ChristianGirl;21407)
At school a few people know i am a christian bt im scared to tell others like my new best friend because i think they wont like me and think im weired. bt i really want to tell them. But also if i decide to tell them what do i say? please help. thankyou
smile.gif

If you're ashamed of the Lord then He will be ashamed of you. Mark 8:38

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Don't worry, many Christian people are. You can see it from their awkward reactions when someone mentions 'Christ' in public. Or when they have a meal in public and is afraid to pray (give God thanks for the food) before the public.Dont worry, you are not the only one, ChristianGirl. Too many Christian brothers and sisters are just like you. I too, am one of them.
tongue.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree with all of the above if they are your true friends it wont matter they will be happy for you. If they are not your real true friends and judge you. You have lost nothing. Why get emotionally invested with people who do not want you to be happy and who you are. I will pray for you that all goes well God Bless