I need your prayers...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so sorry about your mum xxxx
Thanks Rita, I thought she was going to be ok, but apparently she quit taking her meds about a year ago. Which is why she's been declining.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thanks guys for your prayers. What was supposed to be a routine procedure for my mother turned into a deadly problem. She was not expected to make it thru yesterday. I went to visit her in the hospital as an end of life visit. I'm still waiting on news regarding her condition today.

My brother is still down and they are giving him dialysis. My niece said he is improving a little.
@devin553344 Remember the continuing intercession at the right hand of the Father (Hebrews 7.25).

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry to hear about your mom devin.

Did she have AIHA and stopped taking medication for it or was it a new condition?

I hope your brother will be okay. Praying.

Hey devin, what was your favorite dish your mom made when you were growing up and what was the dish she made that you all secretly didn’t like?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry to hear about your mom devin.

Did she have AIHA and stopped taking medication for it or was it a new condition?

I hope your brother will be okay. Praying.

Hey devin, what was your favorite dish your mom made when you were growing up and what was the dish she made that you all secretly didn’t like?
She had an immune problem where her immune system attacked her body. She suffered a lot recently. Not sure why she stopped taking her immune supressent meds. She didn't let anyone know.

I loved all my mother cooked. She was an awesome cook.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Autoimmune things are so awful. Mine doesn’t attack my own blood, like your mother, so I guess I should be thankful for that. My body attacks my cartilage. So far, it’s only my hands that are all bone on bone. I guess it could crank up again, they don’t know. It’s part of the reason I didn’t want to risk the jab.

I’ve always wondered if there really is some substance in your body, maybe that builds up to high levels, that your immune system is trying to get rid of, when it attacks some part of your own body to get rid of it. There are so many manmade chemicals everywhere now, even in our own cabinets in the house, you know?

How old was your mother, devin?

Reactions: Truman and Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Autoimmune things are so awful. Mine doesn’t attack my own blood, like your mother, so I guess I should be thankful for that. My body attacks my cartilage. So far, it’s only my hands that are all bone on bone. I guess it could crank up again, they don’t know. It’s part of the reason I didn’t want to risk the jab.

I’ve always wondered if there really is some substance in your body, maybe that builds up to high levels, that your immune system is trying to get rid of, when it attacks some part of your own body to get rid of it. There are so many manmade chemicals everywhere now, even in our own cabinets in the house, you know?

How old was your mother, devin?
She was 76. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hopefully it won't ever get as bad as my mothers. She had medicine she could have took for it but didn't. They found out that it in fact it didn't attack her blood. She was at a low class hospital that made that assessment. When she was transferred to a good hospital they made a different assessment that she had internal bleeding.

Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart goes out to you, @devin553344. Praying for you.

My own mom was called Home a few days ago. I haven't shared publicly till now for privacy and safety reasons. But she is Home now .... she's no doubt been reunited with my dad who accepted Jesus before he passed in 2005, and my amazing, sweet son who went Home almost 2 years ago at age 17. ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart goes out to you, @devin553344. Praying for you.

My own mom was called Home a few days ago. I haven't shared publicly till now for privacy and safety reasons. But she is Home now .... she's no doubt been reunited with my dad who accepted Jesus before he passed in 2005, and my amazing, sweet son who went Home almost 2 years ago at age 17. ❤️❤️❤️
Your in my prayers. Sorry to hear about your losses.