I started a BLOG today -- CHEESEBURGERS WITH GOD!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who else has a blog?

• Total voters

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It still shows nothing. Is there a glitch in the space-time Cheeseburger Continuum?

It shows nothing under "Blog entries" but using @ScottA 's link under "Blog details" it shows this>>>

Blog details​

These are the days of which it is written, "that there should be time no longer" Revelation 10:6. Meanwhile, first comes, "the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets" Revelation 10:7. It is in this same spirit that I write:
  • Blog Burger.jpg
    Blog Burger.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9

Reactions: O'Darby

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's pretty crazy. I click on the link in your quote of my above post, and 5 blog posts come right up. But when I go to the Recent Blog entries, nothing. Hmmm.
I click the link in my quote and still get “There are no blog entries available to view.”

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It shows nothing under "Blog entries" but using @ScottA 's link under "Blog details" it shows this>>>

Blog details​

These are the days of which it is written, "that there should be time no longer" Revelation 10:6. Meanwhile, first comes, "the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets" Revelation 10:7. It is in this same spirit that I write:
  • Blog Burger.jpg
    Blog Burger.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
Tasty! I assume that's the Sistine Chapel with God handing Adam his Uber delivery from Burger King? :)

download.jpg

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It is working now, they were pending approval but I didn't have permission to approve them myself, until I set that up.

Coincidentally over a hundred other blog entries that have been pending approval for a year have also been approved. FYI @Angelina

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr E and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is working now, they were pending approval but I didn't have permission to approve them myself, until I set that up.

Coincidentally over a hundred other blog entries that have been pending approval for a year have also been approved. FYI @Angelina

Forrest...I think that there is a "sign!" :D --Thank you!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lucky for us, you carefully read through each one and then approved them! :tearsofjoy:

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking a tidal wave was coming from the past.
If that weren't bad enough, the blog that has buried my handiwork - on which I do spend a fair amount of time and brain cells - is by someone who has posted 25 messages since 2018 but has 7 blogs with 2,074 - TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTY-FOUR - entries!

Maybe God is telling me something here ...

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that weren't bad enough, the blog that has buried my handiwork - on which I do spend a fair amount of time and brain cells - is by someone who has posted 25 messages since 2018 but has 7 blogs with 2,074 - TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTY-FOUR - entries!

Total China Bot.

Delete delete delete.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hopefully it will work out. Maybe they will figure out something that works best for everyone. One of my blog entries was still awaiting approval. I had already forgotten about the entry from long ago. It alerted me it was approved. I would have been fine if they would have just fixed Scott’s issue and moved on from there. I couldn’t even remember the entry. I doubt forrest planned the avalanche of blog entries but was only trying to catch up.

Reactions: Mr E and O'Darby

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a reason why comments are not allowed on the blogs?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just peeked. The Blog Comments are toggled off. This has to be turned back on by a Moderator with permissions or Admin, if desired.

The site allowed comments on blog posts at one time as you can see in the sidebar called Blog Statistics>>>

Comments 886

Someone has turned the feature off for some unknown reason.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just peeked. The Blog Comments are toggled off. This has to be turned back on by a Moderator with permissions or Admin, if desired.

The site allowed comments on blog posts at one time as you can see in the sidebar called Blog Statistics>>>

Comments 886

Someone has turned the feature off for some unknown reason.

It was I. It's a blog author's choice, as some blogs are to spark conversation, and some are not.